Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1192573 times)

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #855 on: March 20, 2013, 12:43:59 pm »
--Saloon--

*After seeing Roland and the wound, she immediately drops the weapon and rushes to get the first aid kit*
*Once she gets to it, she grabs it and goes to Roland*

Oh no oh no oh no. Please Roland stay with me. You are not going yet! Not as long I'm alive

*She takes out a gauze and places it on top of the wound, applying pressure on top of it.*
*She is holding back tears as she tries to stop the bleeding*

Dammit Roland don't lose out on me. You be alright, I know you are.

*After a few minutes, she notice the blood stop flowing. And she sighs in relief as she bandage him up*
*Knowing that Roland will live, sorrow was one replaced with rage as she moves from him and goes to the unconscious mercenary and stops kicking himand punching him*

YOU MONSTER, YOU ALMOST KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE
*Full on tears can now be seen flowing down her face. It took Yiski all his strengh to pull Ny-Lee away and not to beat the man to a pulp without asking question*

*He pulls her away and pulls out a chair for her to sit*
*Ny just sits there cryin to herself*

--Docks--
*As Bdr walks around, he sees Zill's galleon and walks towards it*
*As he nears, he overhears the on board radio and the message from Roland*

*He rushes and sees Jun'ko running*
*He runs to her and yells
What in the Gods name is happening?

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 20, 2013, 12:48:34 pm »
*Jun'ko comes running to Bdr.*

Apparently the Saloon is under attack by people looking for you and Ny. We need to go NOW!

*They make it to the Burning Skies and see the attack is over. They rush in and Jun'ko gets words out first.*

Anyone hit? We came as fast as we could.

*Zill coughs and catches his breath.*

Ive got a few...in me but nothin major. Roland got grazed...but seems ok.

*Jun'ko opens Zill's jacket revealing the steel plating underneath. Two bullets were lodged into the armor and a mark on his left side.*

Well arent you a lucky one.

*Zill looks over to Yiski.*

Yeshan? Maybe some bad blood between families.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 20, 2013, 12:57:06 pm »
--Saloon--

*As a calm washed over the saloon, a group of heavy infantry guards show up.*
We'll take this from here.

*One guard was walking to apprehend the one remaining survivor, but stopped short when he saw Yiski cocking his rifle.*
Like hell you are.

Sir, we have orders from the Co...

Son, I'll tell you this once. If you or the Council get in my way, I will see to it personally that Anvala burns. You go back and tell the Council that... now.

*The guards were looking among themselves.*
Uh... very well sir. If you need anything, then...

*Yiski looked up at the guards and cut the line short with his stare. The guards left.*

*Yiski looks to BdrLine and hands him the parchment.
Found this on one of them. It's written in Yeshan.

*Yiski gets up and walks over to Roland. The two of them talk in relative silence.*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 20, 2013, 01:09:38 pm »
*Bdr grabs the parchment from Yiski and looks over it*
*After finally lookin it over, he exclaims*

What the!!*The other looks at him*This is a kidnap order for myself and my sister. It even has instructions to take us to Far Point and to demand a ransom from my parents. Granted we are wealthy, but i can't think of anyone who would try to harm any of us. We are one of the most respected families in the Empire

*He hands the parchment to Jun'ko as a confused look came upon his face*
Weird thing is, it ends in a seal and i don't even recognize it at all. You think you know who it belongs to?

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 20, 2013, 01:12:14 pm »
-Saloon-

*Zill punches Yiski in the shoulder.*

I could of done that a lot cleaner...We dont need Council goons up our business. Its bad enough the Yeshan's are sending armed mercs to the City.

*Jun'ko makes Zill sit so she could look past his armor. The bruising was already bad.*

Do I have to deal with this every week?

I hope not. Cant call me overly paranoid though.

Oh I can, but im glad you were.

*She walks over to Ny-Lee still crying in the chair.*

Hey now, he will be ok. Deep breaths.

*She wipes a tear from Ny's face, then takes a look at the parchment.*

Hmm. Looks like an old Mercantile seal. I havent seen these since I first started flying with Zill.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 20, 2013, 01:26:11 pm »
*An even more confused look comes upon BdrLine's face*
Guild members in Yesha? What do they want to do with me and my family? *BdrLine goes into a thinking of what could have caused this* All that i can think of is maybe there is a old rival trading company that my mother used to compete against and wants revenge as they were beaten out. But my guess is like everyone else's until we figure out that seal.

*Ny-Lee is still sitting and taking Jun'ko's advice*
*She finally calms down and speaks to the group*

Well on my way here, i saw a ship with strange markings as well this mourning. Maybe it belongs to them? It could help us with this mystery.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 20, 2013, 01:29:08 pm »
*Yiski looks to Ny-Lee*
Ships in the Docks share the same seal. Let me take a look at that seal.

*Yiski takes the parchment from Jun'ko. His face immediately becomes pale. Without looking away from the parchment Yiski says.*
Zill, this is the same seal that was on the side of the Soaring Wings, Birdman's ship.

*Only one word ran through Yiski's mind.*
Fuck.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 20, 2013, 01:43:39 pm »
*BdrLine was surprised by this*
What you can't mean that he is still alive? I mean you guys called in before heading back that he is dead. So does that mean there of more people like him and that the kidnapping order was a ruse to get us?

*Ny-Lee is confused as what is happening*
Okay I'm lost here? Who is this Birdman? And how does this pertain to me besides being related to my brother?

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 20, 2013, 01:44:16 pm »
*Zill only gazes at Yiski*

You telling me this guy had a whole organization behind him? Why on Earth would they want Bdr and Ny of all people? We killed that flakin' madman, not them.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 20, 2013, 01:54:39 pm »
*Yiski to Ny-Lee*
Birdman was a person who wanted to start a coup in the Empire which would've put him in position to become Emperor. Through sheer luck we figured it out and stopped him.

*Yiski then looks to BdrLine and Zill*
Well he's as dead as can be. We put his body on top of the dig point and blew his body to the winds. Yet, it does make sense the people Birdman works for would have a few replacements.

*Yiski thinks a bit more.*
As far as why Birdman's group is after BdrLine and Ny-Lee, it could be to leverage your parents' influences on the Emperor, or just plain revenge. Anyways, that's all I got.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 20, 2013, 02:02:38 pm »
*Zill thinks for a moment.*

If the organization wanted a coup, then any supporters would also be targets. Perhaps by sheer coincidence, because their family is so prominent, we are seeing these guys again, only after Bdr and Ny-Lee.

*Jun'ko sits next to Ny.*

Well ill be damned if they take my best friend for ransom.

*Zill nods to Jun'ko.*

We all would. Shall we pay that ship a visit?

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 20, 2013, 02:31:36 pm »
*Ny-Lee gets up from her chair*
I'm in. I can take you to where I saw it last. But who is going to watch my Roland?

I'll stay and watch over him. Its what I can do for him from yesterday. Also I could use the radio here and see what is going on back home

*Bdr goes to the back to see the radio, once he saw it was destroyed he comes back out*
Ok who shot that thing up?!?

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 20, 2013, 02:51:05 pm »
*Roland stands up*
I am also joining.

*Ny-Lee quickly came to Roland's side.*
You're not coming with us. It'll be dangerous and I don't want to feel like I'm going to lose you.

*Roland grinned and gave Ny-Lee a kiss.*
I will be fine dear. The bullet only grazed me. Plus, it probably a bad idea to leave BdrLine and myself behind if there are more mercenaries out there.

*Yiski didn't like the idea of Roland tagging along, but Roland was right. It would be easier to protect BdrLine and Roland if they were with the rest of the group.*

*Yiski addresses the group.*
Alright BdrLine and Roland, you're with us. Let's drag the live with us. When he wakes, Zill, I'll let you have the honor again to talkin' to him.

*Yiski checks his ammo and grabs an additional clip.*
Check your ammo. No tellin' how many more of these goons we got to deal with.

*The group then heads out for the Docks.*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 20, 2013, 03:00:54 pm »
*The groups heads to the vessel Ny-Lee saw at the docks. Two mercs were watching it. Zill gets to them first.*

You've got 3 seconds to put your weapons down before we all dismember you.

*A quick glance by the mercs behind him and they practically threw the weapons at Zill.*

Tie these guys up too. Im goin' to have a party later.

*One tries to make an escape but is quickly stopped by a knife to the leg from Jun'ko*

I love when they try to run.

*Upon inspection of the vessel, it was true. Same seal as the late Birdman.*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 20, 2013, 03:30:28 pm »
--NARRATOR--

The group were about to board the vessel when... *CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP*
A figure appeared on the deck of the vessel. The figures face covered in the same mask which Birdman wore.
I must congratulate your group for being able to take out and scare all the mercenaries we hired to come get you.

Everyone had their weapons drawn on him.
Now, now, as you can see I am unarmed and only have a few engineers. Can we not speak like civilized...

*BANG* A shot rings out from Yiski's rifle and whiffs past the figures face.
I can see your propensity for violence.

BdrLine steps up.
Why did you come after me and my sister?

Ah. That is an easy question. We were hoping to capture the two of you to both lure your friends and dispose of them for interfering with our plans and use you as leverage against your family.

Explain why I shouldn't just take your head off and be done with this?

The figure laughed.
Because my brute, this will never end. You and your, what's the word I'm looking for... misfits... yes, your misfits have made us an enemy and we cannot have that.

We made ourselves your enemy? I think you meant to say you've made us your enemy now. Nobody comes into our Anvala, shoots up our favorite saloon, and think we'll not come for you.

I see I am getting nowhere with this.

The figure reaches down into his pocket. Everyone was ready to strike if a weapon was pulled. Instead, the figure took out a watch.
This isn't good. I've spent too much time entertaining you. I must now bid you farewell.

Yiski and Zill looked at the figure and laughed.
What makes you believe you're leaving our city?

Exactly. Plus, I'd like to spend more time and get to know you better and introduce you to my tar barrels.

The figure snapped his fingers and suddenly there were blinding lights going off around the group. However, there was no panic.
Everyone get down and get ready to kill what comes at us!

When the light faded, there was nobody around them and the ship had already cleared out of the Docks. Yiski fired a few rounds into the fleeing vessel.
Dammit! The one time I don't bring my ship buster ammo.

Yiski looks to Zill.
Well Admiral, what now?

--NARRATOR END--