- Monuments on the map for the last winning faction during war. Also special events such as the Pirate Week winners will be shown here. The world will now be permanently marked with the wins of your faction so try your hardest to dominate the world!
- Ashen King—King of the hill version of Ashen Scuffle. More deadly than the leviathan the Ashen King tunnel is high value target, but also a deathtrap. Controlling the point guarantees victory, but also a bloody battle of attrition. Don’t let your claustrophobia get the best of you in this tight battleground
- Voyager’s Cove Night Maps. Night descends on Voyager’s Cove. Bright greens and flora find themselves plunged into darkness with only explosions to light the landscape. Defend your base from a daring night raid and punish the invaders.
- Misty Mutiny Night Maps. PvP also gets another night map. There’s danger around every corner as the darkness conceals your enemies. Do your best to hunt them down as you find yourself fighting shadows or light up the world with the false sun of flares.
- Magnate now available for PVP. Our testers have put it through the wringer and now the Merchants find themselves in PvP. Take this unique golden ship into the skies against powerful crews. Extremely deadly and durable, push your enemies from the field.
- Aten Lens Array Mk. S now available for PVP. Embrace laser life. Make the skies a deadly rave with the Aten Lens Array. Bringing piercing and fire damage there are few parts of the ship that can withstand a prolonged assault. Remember the gun can’t move while firing though, so as soon as you see that laser, DODGE!
- Conductor Pride. Show your support for LGBT with these tweaked items. Proceeds will be donated to LGBT charities. So look stylish, help a good cause, and show off your pride!
- Character Customizer now acts as class changer
- World Map Territory Improvements: New UI to better inform players of progress, change, and movement in individual territories. Periodic buffs can be unlocked for completing major ‘battles’ to increase sense of progression and achievement. Buffs are activated when a Captain deploys at a territory where buffs have been unlocked for their entire ship.
- Magnate (Player Council): -10% armor, 15m/s2 turn acceleration (from 21), 15m/s max turns peed (from 12.5), 3.5 vertical acceleration (from 3)
- Burst Rounds (Player Council): +10% AoE damage (from none), -15% rate of fire (from none)
- Heatsink Clip (Player Council): Vanilla clip size (from +30%), extinguishes all fire on reload (from 3)
- Charged Rounds (Player Council): +20% projectile speed (from none), -20% jitter (from none)
- Include BLOCKADE in rematch vote option
- Fixed excessive hit lag on Aten Lens Array
- Fixed inconsistent warm up time calculations (most obvious on Aten Lens Array – correct behavior is that the trigger must be held for 1.75 seconds before any shots are fired, resetting whenever the trigger is released or the gun reloads)
- Fixed Aten Lens Array beam not appearing when fired more than 300 meters away
- Anglean Raiders/Fight over Firnfeld maps are the wrong scale
- “A Perfect World” achievement now correctly counts base health in Defense (base must be at 100% health when match ends, can have fallen below that and been repaired by cargo)
- Fixed missing map for Misty Mutiny (practice)
- Engine sound issue when turning
- Banshee keeps emitting smoke after reloading
- Windows: incorrect rendering API fallback order
- Strange behavior (disappearing, lagging) of beams