Author Topic: Huskarr's laboratory (everyone can use it now)  (Read 99471 times)

Offline Skymonger

• Salutes: 22
    • [◥ɸ◤]
    • View Profile
Re: Huskarr's laboratory (everyone can use it now)
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2016, 02:18:51 pm »
Welp, you're lab worked better than mine :(

I build a laboratory in the vastness to experiment on the use of Gems and Lenses as weaponry.

One day, I combined the Apollo Lense with technologies from an Anglean Zeus Coil to produce an electric ray...

Next thing I knew, I lost my entire lab and I blew three massive craters into the Vastness...

Wish you was here <3

Mann senpai, i hope you understand the importance of an off switch now...
Even if my experiments are morally questionable, i still keep a failsafe around.
...For instance...I once accidently let a few prototype human tanks loose during testing off the coast of tamblair near anglea. They ended up going to the now forgotton town of Vikshire and wiped it off the face of the planet... All attempts to get them back ended in failure and they started reproducing...

So...long story short, i simply glassed the whole island with a tesla bomb and paid the Anglean military to look the other way.
...not my best experiment.

"I'm mixing the thermite with snail ooze to create a flammable jelly.  You can make the gun if you want though."

Carn...isnt that napalm...?
...never mind. Umm...i could probably make it for you, do you want it pressure based, or shot from a cannister? Its quite important that i know what will hold the jelly so i dont have a gun that melts in my hand.
By the way, have you tried adding a lochnagar concentration to that? Ive heard good things about it.

Ooh ooh ooh!

Heavy flamthrower idea!

DOES ANYONE HAVE WHITE PHOSPHORUS AND SOME SPARE THERMITE

SHADE!
Its in the bottom cabinet next to that workbench! Courtesy from Carn! And while you are at it, get me a blowtorch and a Flak jacket!
Gunna need it for carn's Crazy snail shit!

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2016, 03:23:09 pm »
*Rummages through the cabinet, pulling out pressure vessels of all kinds, various chemicals, a blowtorch and flak jacket, and finally white phosphorous.*

I'll just steal some of that thermite there...

I SHALL RETURN

Offline Huskarr

• Salutes: 29
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 03:58:53 pm »
ok seriously I have to open up 2 rules.

1st: DON'T DESTROY ANYTHING THAT ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE DESTROYED, TO TEST WHATEVER YOU HAVE BUILT.

2nd: If you want to do human experiments ask me first. I have to review those on a case to case basis. I'll get into trouble with the Chaladonian ethics commity. Don't want that to happen again.

*Creates big poster of the two rules and hangs it up in the laboratory. Goes to his thinking room, and starts thinking about how to create a flux converter that can run tar and moonshine at the same time without destroying an engine within 3 seconds.*

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 05:25:22 pm »
"Of course it's napalm! An experimental variety at least. The second variety at least.  The first used hagfish. Very long story short, the slime was produced faster than the thermite could consume the hagfish, resulting in hagfish excreting burning ooze.  Many things burned, a few things exploded, I introduced Skywhales to spicy food, and now we have noxious clouds and acid rain.  On a positive note, the Skywhale clans have befriended me."

*Sets down a dangerous looking bucket*

"Here is a sample for anyone who wants to design the delivery method."

Offline Richard LeMoon

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 284
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 10:13:10 pm »
Richard sits in a corner, humming quietly to himself as he welds three Phobos mine launchers together on a Hwatcha mount while sitting on a pile of partially disassembled mines and fly-by-wire missile (seriously, get devapp) parts. A half- burned parchment rests at his feet with some scribbles of mechanical bits and one recognizable word: Deimos.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 10:16:59 pm by Richard LeMoon »

Offline Skymonger

• [◥ɸ◤]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2016, 11:56:21 pm »
When did richard walk in?
That blast door is heavy and loud, we would have noticed him... Meh. Whatever, if he wants to climb in through a window, im not gunna judge.
RICHARD! dont sit on those mines you bellend! They still have explosives in them!
Im not scraping your ass off the walls mate! Aint got time for that.

*Sets down a dangerous looking bucket*
"Here is a sample for anyone who wants to design the delivery method."

Thank you. Ill try out a pressure based delivery system.
And if it explodes and sets half the lab on fire, we will just shove the repair bills in huskarrs face  and blame it on shade.
He IS making that crazy flamethrower.

Excuse me...
*procedes on jury rigging a pressurizer to a small canister of...snailpalm.*
...now if i just use the blueprints of a dragon flamethrower and maybe tie in the extra PSI from an external boiler and concentrate that into a single chamber...
*begins welding and hammering...*
...i could possibly use the absurd pressure blast to launch carns burning snail shit at some poor dunce like some kind of monster spitting a burning ball of vomit...it be a flamehrower with insanity...and sickness...

...the problem is...what if i add in too much pressure...? Would the gun explode and coat all of us in fire...?
Better add in flame retardant vests as a rule...

Carn stop staring at me. Go burn that poster that Huskarr tacked on the wall. It looks REALLY obnoxious. Make it look like an accident.
Theres bound to be alot of those. He will never know.

Offline Huskarr

• [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2016, 03:28:29 am »
"Sky, what blast door? Waiiiit are you telling me that you guys did all this in the main room?"

*frantically chem sprays everything and everyone. Then moves the designs to the appropriate rooms.*

"Are you kidding me people? Now go and continue. Oh and Carn don't even think about it. I developed this permanent chemical spray for a reason."

*Chem sprays himself and the poster. Then continues his own work with the appropriate security measures.*

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2016, 06:04:23 am »
*Throws torch at the chemed poster*

"Mwahahaha napalm infused chemspray complete. "

*returns to dark burnt corner*

Offline Huskarr

• [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2016, 07:18:44 am »
*Shakes head, for the chem is mightier than the flame.*

"Now that I finished my flux converter design. I'll go and get a patent on it. But before I  leave I have to do something."

*grabs the auto rebuild tool from Alliance and applies it to the lab.*

"Since you guys want to destroy my lab it will be destroyed, but by me! Don't worry your things will be where you left them, I think. Anywho I'll be back soon.  See ya!"

*leaves the lab and shoots incendiary gas mortar at it. Then some flares. Walks away while the lab burns down and starts rebuilding itself.*

Offline Huskarr

• [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2016, 10:56:37 am »
*as I come back I gaze athe the shiny new lab.*

"Huh that was probably an overreaction. I should probably appologize and put another auto rebuild on it."

*enters the lab*

"Hey guys. That was probably an overreaction. I'm sorry. Anywho does anyone need some help?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2016, 12:02:32 pm »
*Carn throws off the fire proof tarp on himself and his equipment*

"Well, most of my snails still live, none of the thermite caught fire,"

*He notices what used to be the sample bucket, which appears to be melting through the floor*

"That could be a problem though. What's below us?"

Offline Skymonger

• [◥ɸ◤]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2016, 01:12:07 pm »
*Carn throws off the fire proof tarp on himself and his equipment*

"Well, most of my snails still live, none of the thermite caught fire,"

*He notices what used to be the sample bucket, which appears to be melting through the floor*

"That could be a problem though. What's below us?"

"Oh nothing really...just a natural gas pocket and possibly some oil resevoirs. No biggie."

"By the way...that Thermal jelly? I left some on that bench over there, and its still burning.
Tried using an extinguisher on it. Its not working.
I think it burnt through a chemical spray coat too."

"But thats not important, i managed to put together a Flamethrower rifle using your thermal jelly.
Squirts streams of unyielding fire, or blasts flares from hell depending on your sadistic nature to watch enemies burn.
...in theory."

"The truth was i ignited some of that jelly to test its burn threshhold. Y know...what i should use as material so the gun dosent explode. Or melt.
It hasnt stopped burning for 24 hours man! Even if i deprive it of oxygen!"

"So i figured...YOU should have the honor of firing it so if it DOES explode and coats you with the fires of hell itself...the secret should be taken with you right?"
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 01:14:20 pm by Skymonger »

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2016, 01:25:15 pm »
"Well thank you, fortunately I have flame retardant notes in the wall safe.  So if this does kill me, you can make more."

*Taking the rifle, Carn at a dummy made of titanium rods with a coconut head*

"You might want to stand back."

*Carn flicks the rifle to spray*

Offline Skymonger

• [◥ɸ◤]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2016, 01:46:53 pm »
*backs up slowly and puts on a Welding mask and Apron and turns around
Then awaits carns possible demise.*

"...fuck i should have made him sign a waver. I dont want his family suing..."

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2016, 01:56:07 pm »
"Sorry, have to ask, Flame Retardant?"

*Laughs Hysterically for absolutely no reason.*

*cough*