Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1131603 times)

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #165 on: February 25, 2013, 04:32:18 pm »
*Secures his mask and hastily makes for the door*

Im on it.

*Comes back 5 minutes later with Oliver right behind*

Over there on the couch, looks like 1 or 2 flares caught him sleepin'.

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 25, 2013, 05:03:39 pm »
*to Yiski* Alrighty then. I won't ask what's in this brew of yours- for the sake of my intestines and your secret recipe. Just remember, it'll be your floor if I spew up, eh? Cheers for the drink nonetheless

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2013, 05:09:07 pm »
*Walks in and sees N-Sunderland*
Did thou get in a fight with "Fury Furry" again? I'd haven't see ya like this before, and I doubt you'd be stupid enough to nearly kill ye self with a flare gun, of all things.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2013, 05:29:26 pm »
*Walks in and sees N-Sunderland*
Did thou get in a fight with "Fury Furry" again? I'd haven't see ya like this before, and I doubt you'd be stupid enough to nearly kill ye self with a flare gun, of all things.

Leave Furry out of this. I was just out dealing with some old business. I had to pay a visit to some... friends... shall we say. And you can be damn sure I didn't have that flare gun, seeing as I've been searching for it for the last couple of days *looks at BdrLine with suspicion*.

Offline Skyraider

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 25, 2013, 05:40:38 pm »
*Holds his fingers over his mask like he is thinking*
I think I saw ye flare gun at an auction, I don't know who got it, but I don't think it went for very high.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 25, 2013, 05:44:04 pm »
*Holds his fingers over his mask like he is thinking*
I think I saw ye flare gun at an auction, I don't know who got it, but I don't think it went for very high.

*punches BdrLine and knocks him out*

That'll teach ya to sell my stuff off!

*grabs Skyraider by the collar*

Where was it? Tell me now. Tell me the address. Tell me the time of day. Tell me the selling price. Tell me what the buyer looked like. JUST TELL ME EVERYTHING.

*panics and almost starts crying*

Offline Skyraider

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 25, 2013, 05:50:20 pm »

Where was it? Tell me now. Tell me the address. Tell me the time of day. Tell me the selling price. Tell me what the buyer looked like. JUST TELL ME EVERYTHING.

Woah woah! It was at..... "Aggressive Auctions", about an hour ago! The guy wore a bird's mask, and I saw ye flare gun in parts, looks like the seller wasn't very careful. I don't know the sellin' price, but for the condition it was in, it wouldn't have gone for much!

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 25, 2013, 05:55:38 pm »

Woah woah! It was at..... "Aggressive Auctions", about an hour ago! The guy wore a bird's mask, and I saw ye flare gun in parts, looks like the seller wasn't very careful. I don't know the sellin' price, but for the condition it was in, it wouldn't have gone for much!

Got it. I'm getting the word out. That bird-masked man won't be able to step into the streets with my gun without meeting an unpleasant surprise.

Offline Skyraider

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2013, 05:58:03 pm »
Now why exactly is that flare so important to ya? I normally don't get grabbed by ze collar.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »
*Gets in between N-Sunderland and Skyraider*

Calm down Sund. You're in no condition to be getting up let alone getting your blood pressure up.

*Eases N-Sunderland back on the couch*

Don't worry about your flare gun. I know the guy that runs the auction house. I'll ask him who bought your flare gun.

*Looks to Oliver*

What's his status doc?

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2013, 06:33:00 pm »
*Flings the door open, clapping the dust from the skipper's pea coat and throwing off the officers hat*

Hello gents, nice weather we have today, huh? Oh Sunderland I'm glad to see you're here. Remember that old flare gun that you found in that huge wreckage in the Burren? I just found some very tasty information about it containing a...

*Looks at Sunderland*

Dear lord, what happened to you?

Offline Skyraider

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2013, 06:38:57 pm »
Nice weather? Where I came from, it was poorin' down cats and dogs! Well, poorin' ammo and twisted metal, I had to deal with the ole' pirates along the way.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 25, 2013, 06:41:19 pm »
*Oliver gives him a once over*

After that performance, he'll be fine. A few 2nd degree burns and a mild concussion. Give him these dissolved with some of the coldest brew you got.

*Hands Yiski 2 tablets the size pennies*

Zill its on your tab. G"day.

*Walks out*

*Murmurs under his breath before turning to Sunderland*

For once you owe me Sunder. Rest your head before you hurt Sky for the wrong reasons.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 25, 2013, 06:41:55 pm »
*Gets in between N-Sunderland and Skyraider*

Calm down Sund. You're in no condition to be getting up let alone getting your blood pressure up.

*Eases N-Sunderland back on the couch*

Don't worry about your flare gun. I know the guy that runs the auction house. I'll ask him who bought your flare gun.

*Looks to Oliver*

What's his status doc?

Thanks Yiski, that means a lot.
*Flings the door open, clapping the dust from the skipper's pea coat and throwing off the officers hat*

Hello gents, nice weather we have today, huh? Oh Sunderland I'm glad to see you're here. Remember that old flare gun that you found in that huge wreckage in the Burren? I just found some very tasty information about it containing a...

*Looks at Sunderland*

Dear lord, what happened to you?

Doesn't matter. What's this about my flare gun?

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 25, 2013, 07:04:50 pm »
Doesn't matter. What's this about my flare gun?

Oh you wouldn't happen to have it with you would you? An acquaintance of mine have been to the imperial library of Chang-Ning, there finding some information about a special kind of flare gun, very much matching yours in description. He wired me the results this morning. Seemingly it's supposed to contain some kind of map.

Oh and while I'm down here, would someone be as kind as to pour me a big strong one.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 07:09:23 pm by Sgt. Spoon »