Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1131710 times)

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2013, 10:37:37 am »
--Start of Day Three--

*Yiski fixes up the door and uses a different lock and hinge layout*
*Yiski runs a standard maintenance check on all the equipment*

*Yiski tests the new lock system and leaves it unlock*
*Turns on the open sign at 1 p.m.*
*Yiski takes a step outside and sees MasX's squid hovering overhead along with Psyran*

Good grief.... this is way to early to have to deal with a pest. Now where's my giant swatter? MasX, park that damn ship in the docks and get your and Psyran's asses in here.

*Yiski walks back inside*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 25, 2013, 10:48:20 am »
*Ignores the obviously lost squid and walks in, relieved the door is in some kind of stable shape.*

Good to see my guns put to good use old friend. I take it you got it all back with interest?

*Pulls up a chair at his usual table, wiping away the thin layer of dust*

Got anything good to eat? I havent had a bite in a couple days. Damn rooks left the hold open again. I eat enough dust by just flying around. Dont want it on my off time too.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 25, 2013, 11:38:44 am »
*Ignores the obviously lost squid and walks in, relieved the door is in some kind of stable shape.*

Good to see my guns put to good use old friend. I take it you got it all back with interest?

*Pulls up a chair at his usual table, wiping away the thin layer of dust*

Got anything good to eat? I havent had a bite in a couple days. Damn rooks left the hold open again. I eat enough dust by just flying around. Dont want it on my off time too.

*Gives a small chuckle*

Food? Hell Zill, I don't think a piece of solid food was ever made here, not including solidified Hellfire and it's derivatives.

*Gives a long sigh*

If you don't mind taking a chance, I figure I can try making something form scratch. Just don't expect anything fancy.... or good.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 25, 2013, 11:43:04 am »
*Nods his mask*

Cant be any worse than Furry's cookin'. It was so bad I was willing to take that mallet blow to set her straight.

*Props up his feet*

I trust youll make me something mildly edible. Dont forget the loch powder though. I need a good kick.

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #154 on: February 25, 2013, 11:54:24 am »
*walks in catching the last portion of the conversation between Zill and Yiski... as he's munching on a turkey leg*

*looks at Zill... then looks at his turkey leg... then back at Zill... then lifts the turkey leg towards Zill*

Want a bite? I promise that I don't have anything contagious... well, better not say that, at least it won't kill you...

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 25, 2013, 12:19:06 pm »
*Wakes up yet again* What the hell is in the Black Brew? it keeps making me fall asleep mid-sentence...

*looks around, sees the squid* Wait, how'd I get outside? And since when did this place have a dock? Besides that-

*to MasX* Heyo there! I would buy you first rounds, but the barkeep might be out.

*Stands up, walks through door* Afternoon, Folks!

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 25, 2013, 12:53:46 pm »
*Walks out from the kitchen with a plate and a bowl and places them on Zill's table*

Well, here's a sandwich. Pretty standard: ham, cheese, bacon, fried onions, lettuce, and secret sauce.

The bowl is soup is well... soup. What kind of soup... err... well the broth is Frost Fire Ale base. I tried some and I'm still standing so it shouldn't kill you... immediately at least.

*Sees Wazulu stumble in*

Hmm... I managed to get the stuff I needed to make a remedy for that. Unless you want to take the pill I gave Psyran.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 25, 2013, 02:07:29 pm »
*walks in catching the last portion of the conversation between Zill and Yiski... as he's munching on a turkey leg*

*looks at Zill... then looks at his turkey leg... then back at Zill... then lifts the turkey leg towards Zill*

Want a bite? I promise that I don't have anything contagious... well, better not say that, at least it won't kill you...

*Blankly stares at him for a moment*

I think Ill take my chances with Yiski's cooking, if its all the same to you. Last guy to offer me food was paid pretty well to see it be my last bite. Come with me up North in a week and then I may take that offer.

*Walks out from the kitchen with a plate and a bowl and places them on Zill's table*

Well, here's a sandwich. Pretty standard: ham, cheese, bacon, fried onions, lettuce, and secret sauce.

The bowl is soup is well... soup. What kind of soup... err... well the broth is Frost Fire Ale base. I tried some and I'm still standing so it shouldn't kill you... immediately at least.

*Lifts the mask just enough to eat, revealing charred and shredded remains of what skin was left on his face from the incident.*

Not bad at all Yiski. You might be on to somethin' here with this house special. I feel like shootin' a raider already.

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 25, 2013, 02:31:05 pm »
*Sees Wazulu stumble in*
Hmm... I managed to get the stuff I needed to make a remedy for that. Unless you want to take the pill I gave Psyran.

Well, from one hell to another. I'll take two, and a pint to drink 'em down.

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2013, 02:38:31 pm »
*munches on his turkey leg and shrugs at Zill*

Mr. Yiski? Gave I have a brewski today? I think yesterday you were keeping me from having a relapse or something, but I assure you... I'm definitely fit to drink today.

*turns towards Wazulu*

I wouldn't if I were you. Those pills are a cure-all, but it does so by placing you into a coma. My face is still sore from where it landed on the table

*rubs his face as he turns back towards the bar*

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2013, 04:00:10 pm »
*turns towards Wazulu*

I wouldn't if I were you. Those pills are a cure-all, but it does so by placing you into a coma. My face is still sore from where it landed on the table

Well, considering this monster headache, anything is better than nothing....

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2013, 04:16:33 pm »
*Turns to Psryan*

Like I said, this time I can make the remedy.

*Inspects Psyran*

Meh, yeah you look good to drink, but none of the heavy stuff.

*Hands Wazulu a mug of Anvala's best*
*Turns to Wazulu*

No worries, my remedy works like the pill with none of the side effects. Give me a minute to make the brew.

*Yiski heads into the back room*
*Heavy mechanical sounds can be heard*

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 25, 2013, 04:22:35 pm »
*stumbles in with burned clothes, and a bit of blood here and there*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 25, 2013, 04:25:57 pm »

*Goes up to N-Sunderland and helps him to the couch*

Oh by the Fjords, who did you flare this time? You know what, never mind I don't want to know.
Zill, you still know that medic who doesn't ask questions? Get him here... now.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 25, 2013, 04:28:44 pm »

*Goes up to N-Sunderland and helps him to the couch*

Oh by the Fjords, who did you flare this time? You know what, never mind I don't want to know.
Zill, you still know that medic who doesn't ask questions? Get him here... now.

Yeah, it's probably best that you don't ask where I was. Get me a drink while I'm waiting for the medic, will ya?