Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1131583 times)

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #120 on: February 24, 2013, 05:23:36 pm »
Gotta head north for some specialty items. Ill be needing some crew soon that dont nag about a little frost on their mustache.
Ill help ye if ya need a spare pilot, this time I won't run into ya.

*Gives a loud dusty cackle*

Maybe when you learn port from starboard, you can just be good enough to clean the guns for me. What makes you think id trust you with one eye when you couldnt manage to use both of them the first time Sky?

All right, this has gotten too quiet and boring.

Where did I put my flare gun?

You want some action? Im sure Furry would be more than  accommodating.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 24, 2013, 05:26:56 pm »
From the sounds of it Furry won't be showing up in these parts for a while. Probably got arrested over last night. I bet the rook from yesterday was the one who gave the cops a tip about it. All the more reason to go burn a rook.

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 24, 2013, 05:38:40 pm »
you can just be good enough to clean the guns for me.
Well ya couldn't stop me from tearin' ye Galleon apart! And ya was the engineer!

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 24, 2013, 05:50:40 pm »
You should start looking for some better crews, BdrLine. This group is probably too busy writing new lies for them to tell as stories of their greatness, but I'm sure you can find some decent crewmen out there.

These guys on my ship in the air?!? I rather freeze my ass off in the North with Zill then be with them. Naw all the new guys around my docks are in it to learn the ways around an airship. For a small fee I let them around the docks and tinker about as well as let them In my warehouse that is on site to look at the many components. But since I'm not strict in what I've have rules wise, I let them do why they want. What I live by is live and learn and what any mistakes they made they learn from it. Which reminds me, if any of you guys are looking for a dock.  You can park your ships in mine, just be warn if anything happens to your ship, wasn't my fault. But you can use what I have in my warehouse if things gets destroyed.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 05:58:26 pm by BdrLineAzn »

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 24, 2013, 06:03:02 pm »
From the sounds of it Furry won't be showing up in these parts for a while. Probably got arrested over last night. I bet the rook from yesterday was the one who gave the cops a tip about it. All the more reason to go burn a rook.

Actually Psyran was knocked out cold from the pills Yiski gave him. Heard he had to stay the night in here. Happened after you woke up and left

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #125 on: February 24, 2013, 06:12:16 pm »
*wakes up from the sound of his name*

Wha? I fell asleep BEFORE drinking? That's not right... I've got things backwards. I need a drink, quick. Yiski, if you would please...

BTW, BdrLineAzn, I'm always looking for a good time. Hit me up if you see me around the docks.

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 24, 2013, 06:15:00 pm »
*Wakes up from the smell of freshly served drinks* Balls, what time is it? *looks at the mouldy grandfather clock in the corner* Gabriel's Arse! I'm not still buyin' first rounds, am I? My tab's gonna be bigger than Sunderland's damages bill.....

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 24, 2013, 06:28:00 pm »
*wakes up from the sound of his name*

Wha? I fell asleep BEFORE drinking? That's not right... I've got things backwards. I need a drink, quick. Yiski, if you would please...

BTW, BdrLineAzn, I'm always looking for a good time. Hit me up if you see me around the docks.

Wow you really dont remember? Damn Yiski those pills you gave him were strong. Basically once you drank that Hellfire with Dragon Peppers you were looking like the tail end of a flamer. To the point Yiski gave you pills that knock you out cold. In the noting while I was walking around, I saw you being taken out by medics still out cold

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 24, 2013, 06:31:42 pm »
*Wakes up from the smell of freshly served drinks* Balls, what time is it? *looks at the mouldy grandfather clock in the corner* Gabriel's Arse! I'm not still buyin' first rounds, am I? My tab's gonna be bigger than Sunderland's damages bill.....

You'd have to empty this place's stock every day for a year if you wanted to even owe a fraction of what I do.

Offline Psyran

• View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #129 on: February 24, 2013, 06:32:06 pm »
I remember the evil concoction, but after the medics released me... I came back here. Then, apparently I dozed off again.

Must have been some serious stuff to have me out cold all night, and taking a nooner as well...

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 24, 2013, 06:36:41 pm »
You'd have to empty this place's stock every day for a year if you wanted to even owe a fraction of what I do.

Huh, in that case you're lucky Yiski runs extended tabs, and doesn't go around breaking legs. Well, to my knowledge at least.

Which reminds me-*places a handful of rusty coins and a washer on the counter*- Should be enough to cover me for the night.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2013, 08:08:39 pm »

If Wazulu is still buying..* gulps down the rest of the ale*.. Yiski a mug of Hellfire sounds good right about now

Offline Psyran

• View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #132 on: February 24, 2013, 08:27:49 pm »
You know, I've been quite busy recently helping out random ships... even taking the helm for a crew... but I haven't seen you guys in the sky. Is it a holiday or something?

*looks around for Yiski*

Is this self-serve hour? I don't want to go and pour myself a drink, liable to get my hand shot off...

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 24, 2013, 08:32:45 pm »
You know, I've been quite busy recently helping out random ships... even taking the helm for a crew... but I haven't seen you guys in the sky. Is it a holiday or something?

You must have gotten lost in the sea of ships there today, but Zill, Yiski, Skyraider, Furry and I were all out there at the same time. There's been a lot of traffic in the air the last couple of days, so I guess you missed us.

Offline Psyran

• View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #134 on: February 24, 2013, 08:35:06 pm »
Well, I'm down for some action, I just need a drink...

*looks around for Yiski, weighing the option of fetching a drink or staying safe and thirsty*