Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1131566 times)

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #105 on: February 24, 2013, 01:05:25 pm »
Sky, in all honesty, the mask wasn't much of an improvement before you had your incident.
Well its a face that'll send a chill down anyone's spine, it ain't supposed to b' pretty.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 24, 2013, 01:18:38 pm »
Personally I've always found your hellfires to be quite mild, Yiski. Not sure why the rooks make such a big deal every time they try it. I think we should try to keep these kids out of here. I mean really, you don't want to have to go through another murder trial, do you?

Sky, you're memory's getting worse and worse. Probably because of all the Hellfires you've had. I was never on trial for murder. I was called as a witness in a murder proceeding to defend bloody Furry when she massacred those saps for whistling at her.

Poor suckers never stood a chance. Luckily she got acquitted on a technicality.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 24, 2013, 01:25:46 pm »
Personally I've always found your hellfires to be quite mild, Yiski. Not sure why the rooks make such a big deal every time they try it. I think we should try to keep these kids out of here. I mean really, you don't want to have to go through another murder trial, do you?

Sky, you're memory's getting worse and worse. Probably because of all the Hellfires you've had. I was never on trial for murder. I was called as a witness in a murder proceeding to defend bloody Furry when she massacred those saps for whistling at her.

Poor old Yiski, you must be going blind and deaf! I was the one who said the above, not Skyraider.

Heh, you're thinking about Furry's second trial. Your trial came two months later, one week after Furry's fourth trial, and a few hours before my first one. Remember that one?

Offline Skyraider

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 24, 2013, 01:26:38 pm »

Hey I didn't say that, that was N-Sunderland. You sure you'r okay?

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 24, 2013, 01:38:57 pm »
*Shrugs*

Meh, must be all that time I spent around lochnagar round powder.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 24, 2013, 02:39:07 pm »
Pour me a mornin' brew would yea? Need to wake up after explaining to that last bunch why they only got half I promised.

*Yiski gives Zill a deadpan look*

Really? Morning? Just when did you wake up? It's blasted half past 4 in the afternoon.

*Yiski fixes a drink behind the bar*
*Hands Zill the drink*

Here, what you need now is a dinner brew.

*Chugs the dinner brew through his mask and beckons to Yiski*

Those friggen engies had me up all night. Something about me using too much hydrogen or some rot. The Council also gave me a new job. Gotta head north for some specialty items. Ill be needing some crew soon that dont nag about a little frost on their mustache.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2013, 03:20:56 pm »
*Chugs the dinner brew through his mask and beckons to Yiski*

Those friggen engies had me up all night. Something about me using too much hydrogen or some rot. The Council also gave me a new job. Gotta head north for some specialty items. Ill be needing some crew soon that dont nag about a little frost on their mustache.

*Yiski laughs*

You know how engineers get when you start breaking their toys. In fact, I can recall a time where you balloon and engines were always on the brink of failing and hearing the engineers constantly screaming.

Offline Skyraider

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2013, 03:32:38 pm »
Gotta head north for some specialty items. Ill be needing some crew soon that dont nag about a little frost on their mustache.
Ill help ye if ya need a spare pilot, this time I won't run into ya.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2013, 03:36:49 pm »
All right, this has gotten too quiet and boring.

Where did I put my flare gun?

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2013, 03:39:48 pm »
Woah, woah, woah, think what we all have to live for! Well, most of us anyways...

But that's beside the point. If you fire that flare, you won't only kill off the Old Guard of Icarus, but you'll also waste a colossal amount of booze- you'll never see another drink again! Nobody can fly sober. If they are, they could fly better with moonshine in the engines and in the crew.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2013, 03:42:38 pm »
Woah, woah, woah, think what we all have to live for! Well, most of us anyways...

But that's beside the point. If you fire that flare, you won't only kill off the Old Guard of Icarus, but you'll also waste a colossal amount of booze- you'll never see another drink again! Nobody can fly sober. If they are, they could fly better with moonshine in the engines and in the crew.

Fine! Maybe I'll just fire it at some rook, do a favour for us all.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 24, 2013, 03:45:58 pm »
*As an another patron walks in through the door, the new hinges give in a nasty squeak*

*Walks in a young Yeshan man covered in oil and engine grease.*

Damn those new nuggets can redecorate my whole air docks in quite a short time. This time around they were experimenting with some of those Dragon Peppers that I've bought into the engines. Let's just say that the "Starlight" and two of my docks will be offline for a few days.

*Walks up to the bar and grabbed a seat*

Yiski my good man looks like I need a shot to clear my mind from this.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 24, 2013, 04:12:37 pm »
Fine! Maybe I'll just fire it at some rook, do a favour for us all.

As long as it's far and way from the Hellfire barrels, go for it.

Damn those new nuggets can redecorate my whole air docks in quite a short time. This time around they were experimenting with some of those Dragon Peppers that I've bought into the engines. Let's just say that the "Starlight" and two of my docks will be offline for a few days.

*Walks up to the bar and grabbed a seat*

Yiski my good man looks like I need a shot to clear my mind from this.

By the skies you sure as hell need a drink. I don't see why you gotta experiment so often with the damn Dragon peppers! All those are good for is making the flamers burn bright and hot. Plus, it does wonders for a few of my own concoctions.

*Yiski fixes up a Frost Fire Ale and hands it to BdrLineAzn*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 24, 2013, 05:01:33 pm »

By the skies you sure as hell need a drink. I don't see why you gotta experiment so often with the damn Dragon peppers! All those are good for is making the flamers burn bright and hot. Plus, it does wonders for a few of my own concoctions.

*Yiski fixes up a Frost Fire Ale and hands it to BdrLineAzn*

I can say it is part my fault as well. After coming back to my docks after the saloon, I place my satchel on the counter where all can see and headed in to sleep. I think one of the new guys found my bag in the open, went over to it and found the peppers. As later in the next day I heard an explosion on my ship that woke me up. What was unusual about the explosion was that it smelled like spice. As I headed down I saw the stern of my goldfish blown off as well as several other things destroyed. The source came from three smoke covered swabbies with makeshift experimental fuel with Dragon Peppers in them.

*takes a small swig of the Frost Fire Ale*

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 24, 2013, 05:21:06 pm »
You should start looking for some better crews, BdrLine. This group is probably too busy writing new lies for them to tell as stories of their greatness, but I'm sure you can find some decent crewmen out there.