Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1131569 times)

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2013, 12:19:11 am »
N-Sunderland, every time you say the words 'young', 'green', or 'naive', I get this twitch in my eye. Usually when I get this, it's right before I blow some trash out of the sky. Now I'm not going to pick a fight with you since SOME of the people in this watering hole are nice enough folk...

...but before you go tossing labels around, perhaps you should see what I can do on a ship... first...

Look kid, if you had put any effort into listening to what I said, you'd realize that I described my old self with two of those words, and didn't even use the other. And I'm just saying, you could full well be the greatest engineer the world has ever seen, but you'll have to show us that first.

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2013, 12:26:03 am »
If you're referring to the eye that you lost in that Goldfish crash and I keep on a necklace to this day, then yes, you do have an eye on me. And don't you dare come asking for it back! You were the one who flew us straight into Zill's ship, and I was the one that won the bet. It's mine, fair and square.
How can one lose an eye in a mask? Also, I rarely fight against Zill, even I'm not that foolish (Most of the time) to do that. The one time I did, I followed him down, not being able to fight him 1 on 1 since the battle was over. Also I ain't afraid of someone like you, I met many stronger than ye in battle. If its a fight you want then I'll gladly fight you, I never back down, even in certain death.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2013, 12:33:10 am »
How can one lose an eye in a mask? Also, I rarely fight against Zill, even I'm not that foolish (Most of the time) to do that. The one time I did, I followed him down, not being able to fight him 1 on 1 since the battle was over. Also I ain't afraid of someone like you, I met many stronger than ye in battle. If its a fight you want then I'll gladly fight you, I never back down, even in certain death.

Hah! Your alcohol tolerance will never improve, will it, Skyraider? I remember it clear as day. We weren't fighting Zill, of course not, even I would fear the thought of doing so. We were all conducting a trade mission together in the canyons, and you ran straight into him, letting the chasing pirates blast us to the ground. It's not hard for your eye to come out through a mask when broken pieces of wood and metal are falling and flailing around you.

I might need to have this conversation with you when you're sober. As it stands, your memory seems to be out on vacation.

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2013, 12:37:41 am »
*turns his back on N-Sunderland and drinks the concoction that BdrLineAzn ordered, peppers in all*

*...again, only discovers how much of a bad idea that was... after the fact*

*tries not to show that his mouth is completely engulfed in flames, sweating profusely*

Offline Skyraider

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2013, 12:39:49 am »
Hah! Your alcohol tolerance will never improve, will it, Skyraider? I remember it clear as day. We weren't fighting Zill, of course not, even I would fear the thought of doing so. We were all conducting a trade mission together in the canyons, and you ran straight into him, letting the chasing pirates blast us to the ground. It's not hard for your eye to come out through a mask when broken pieces of wood and metal are falling and flailing around you.

I might need to have this conversation with you when you're sober. As it stands, your memory seems to be out on vacation.
I was jokn' about the drunk part. I can't drink with this mask on. Now that you mention the scenario, yes I'll admit that I rammed Zill's ship in that scenario. I do apologize for that... "Miss-coordination", even us advanced pilots can get greedy. Like I said, trial by fire. I have payed Zill back.... I think.

Offline Furrymessiah

• Salutes: 3
    • [NAF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2013, 12:42:08 am »
Go ahead, hit me! The kerosene and grease running through my veins after all these years as an engineer has destroyed my nervous system anyways, so I'll gladly take a beating from a mallet or two.

The woman walks up to Sunder, gripping her mallet. Grabbing hold of the handle with both hands, she raises it up like she was trying to ring a bell at a Strength tester at a Carnival show, and lets go with a blow that would make Thor do a double-take. The sound of the rubber head of her bludgeoning tool is like a rock hitting an empty coconut, only twice as loud.

"You all saw it! He said I could!" The woman said, stepping back to view the carnage her mighty swing had wrought.

Offline Skyraider

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2013, 12:44:42 am »
The woman walks up to Sunder, gripping her mallet. Grabbing hold of the handle with both hands, she raises it up like she was trying to ring a bell at a Strength tester at a Carnival show, and lets go with a blow that would make Thor do a double-take. The sound of the rubber head of her bludgeoning tool is like a rock hitting an empty coconut, only twice as loud.

"You all saw it! He said I could!" The woman said, stepping back to view the carnage her mighty swing had wrought.
O' dere', I might step this one out. *Steps away from the carnage*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2013, 12:46:02 am »
Oi looks like Sunder might be out. Yiski another if you may.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2013, 12:46:16 am »
"KABOOOOOM! AHAHAHAHHAAAaAaaaahh..!" The door is slammed open, and in rushes a slightly hunching captain, he walks in with drunken movements, his boots clanking ever so soundly against the wooden floorboards, he looks around, grinning with a toothy, yellowed smile-

"So..! Which one of you lads be givin' thar next round?!" he fired, looked over the husky voiced man, he seemed no older than thirty, yet ever so
decreipt and veteraned on the fields of flight. He tredges further into the tavern and sits down at the bar, looking around ever so proudly.

"There any crews needing a help in setting out tomorrow? I lost my dear pearl to a man in the "Black Bats" inn just across. Anyone interested?!" He shouted, clearly intoxicated and out of his typical manner, clutching that champagne bottle in his hand as was it his only and truest friend on earth.

Captain RethBurn, how many it's certainly been a while since you've come stumbling into my saloon in your sorry state. Currently this round is on BdrLineAzn.

*Yiski hands RethBurn a shot of Regret (strong stuff used for strong drunks. used to sober them up... instantly)*

Also how many ships is that now? 3, 4? I still can't imagine how you manage to get your hands on so many ships just to lose them.

*Yiski turns when he hears the mallet strike and sees N-Sunderland on the ground and Furrymessiah*

THE HELL! You know the rules. If you're gonna start this, then you better take it outside. Last time you two started this crap, it involved all of us, and it ended Zill in the infirmary for two weeks, Skyraider almost losing another eye, the two of you in jail, and leaving me to pay for all the damages caused by your flare guns and bailing you idiots out.

*Yiski heads back to bar and returns to BdrLineAzn and Psyran with two mugs of Anvala's Battle Standard*
*Yiski sees the peppers in BdrLineAzn's hands*

I see you got some Dragon Peppers from the market earlier. Tried to get some myself, but it was already sold out. That stuff light your innards on fire.... figure it's true since it's used in the flamer ammo. *Sees Psyran in pain* You probably should have warned the rook about it.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2013, 12:48:03 am »
Oi looks like Sunder might be out. Yiski another if you may.

Damnit... Zill, Skyraider, get Sund into the back room and make sure he's still alive.

*Yiski walks to the behind the bar and makes another drink. Walks over to BdrLineAzn with another Hellfire*
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 12:58:15 am by Yiski »

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2013, 12:49:04 am »
*tries to reply to Yiski, but is unable to speak*

*instead, he just mouths the word 'water'*

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2013, 12:52:46 am »
*wakes up*

Uungh, what happened?

On that note, I'd better be getting out of here. I've had enough to drink, and Furrymessiah has made a good point. And it's 1 AM where I am, and I don't want to be letting my captain down tomorrow.

See you drunkards around.

*walks out*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2013, 12:54:12 am »
*tries to reply to Yiski, but is unable to speak*

*instead, he just mouths the word 'water'*

Well, I got good news and bad news. The good news water doesn't help. It'll make things worse. The bad news is the stuff I need to douse a Dragon pepper is... well... let's just say I can't make it. Hmm.... I guess there wasn't any good news at all...

*Yiski ponders a moment while Psyran is gasping for air*

Wait! I do have something.

*Yiski casually walks up to the bar, reaches over and under the counter, and pulls out a small clear container filled with pills*
*Yiski casually walks back to Psyran*

This should do the trick, but be warned, it'll have a hell of after kick.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2013, 12:55:23 am »

I see you got some Dragon Peppers from the market earlier. Tried to get some myself, but it was already sold out. That stuff light your innards on fire.... figure it's true since it's used in the flamer ammo. *Sees Psyran in pain* You probably should have warned the rook about it.

Hey we all have to tough it out and learn the hard way. A funny story about that, I don't know if I told you that on a junker that I was on before, I was walking around where the tarp was and right under me it ripped. Luckily what saved me was my skivvies hooked on one of the overhanging scrap. Well lets just say i can't sit for a week and that I have to be aware more ofter.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2013, 12:57:15 am »
Hey we all have to tough it out and learn the hard way. A funny story about that, I don't know if I told you that on a junker that I was on before, I was walking around where the tarp was and right under me it ripped. Luckily what saved me was my skivvies hooked on one of the overhanging scrap. Well lets just say i can't sit for a week and that I have to be aware more ofter.

Hahaha.... I bet you hanging by your skivvies was a pleasant sight to your captain!