Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1346128 times)

Offline Captain Lockheart

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 52
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #1650 on: May 26, 2013, 02:22:37 pm »
*Lockheart walks into the saloon no-longer with his crutch after his sprained ankle. although he still had one arm in a sling*

Lockheart
"G'day gents, it seems a hangover is the cure for a sprained ankle. Boy its good to walk again, i dont have to have Cecelia helping me around every where"

*walks up to the bar and takes a seat*

Lockheart
"Anyone seen Honeybadger this morning?, i wonder what antics he's been up to"

*Takes out his pipe, lights it and then pulls out a map which he starts to examine*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: May 26, 2013, 02:38:31 pm »
Sees Lockheart enters and taking a seat.

"Hey there Lockheart, well you do look like you are getting better. But Honeybadger, well after last night he is either one, got caught by the guards and taken to the asylum or two, still somewhere in the city."

Offline Commissar Punk

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: May 26, 2013, 02:40:28 pm »
Commissar Punk:
"Disgruntled buyers, i told them those gas masks would never come off did they listen?.........did they F*** "

Punk sighed as he put the straw in the second drink and gulped it all down, Removing the straw from the rubber tube attached to his own mask he placed it on the table and tucked the rubber tube back into his mask.

Commissar Punk:
"Nice to meet you BdrLine, and these drinks have a good kick to them, in return try one of my freshly cooked moonshine cookies, just make sure not to smoke afterwards though....."

Punk took out a small box out of his coat pocket and placed it on the table opening it revealed a number of cookies, dark red in color.

Offline Captain Lockheart

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 52
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: May 26, 2013, 03:02:13 pm »
*nods to Bdr*

Lockheart
"Thank you very much sir!"

*Notices Commissar Punks cookies*

Lockheart
"err, they dont look too hmm. how do i say it. savoury" *smiling awkwardly*

*Smokes his pipe*

Lockheart
" I do not belive we have been introduced"

*Turns to Commissar Punk*

Lockheart
"I am Commodore Julius Lockheart of the Firnfeld Baronies Fleet. And you?"

Offline Gabranth

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: May 26, 2013, 03:05:00 pm »
*Wakes up , outside of the Saloon*

"What the...not again..."

*Gabranth stands up , dusts off his vest , and walks into the Saloon*

"Ahoy Gentlemen!"

*Takes a seat at the bar*

"I heard you were talking about Honebadger ? I wonder what that Vial was , which he pulled out of the wall... Strange Guy.."

*sees Punks Cookies*

"Ohh Cookies!" *smiling* "They look delicious! Mind if I take one ? "

*sees Lockheart*

"Ahhh Hey , If I remeber correctly I owe you a few Drinks! Hey Lauren , 4 Hellfires please." *grinning*

"Your arm looks better. Uhm by the way , everyone seems to hold a grudge against the Guild , can you tell me why ?"

« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 03:08:44 pm by Gabranth »

Offline Commissar Punk

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: May 26, 2013, 03:35:40 pm »
Commissar Punk:
Yes the red color occurs when you mix in the right amount of moonshine in the mixture.....along with other ingredients Ahem.....

Punk turned around and noticed all the company all of a sudden and offered one to each person

Commissar Punk:
"They are quite nice and give you a much needed boost, just make sure to avoid smoking or any flames for at least 10-15 minutes after eating.....
Oh and where are my manners i am commissar punk but just call me punk and you are?"

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: May 26, 2013, 03:49:46 pm »
--Saloon--

Despite the lively discussions going about the saloon, Lauren and Yiski didn't have much time participating in them in order to keep up with all the drinks being ordered.

While Lauren was serving out all the drinks, Yiski quickly ducked into the back to make sure supplies were still good. After checking the barrels, he found he was getting dangerously low on Hellfire and its variants as well as the supplies to make them. Yiski quickly started making a new batch of Hellfire and company and made a note to remind himself to get supplies, assuming the places he got his supplies were still standing.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: May 26, 2013, 03:57:53 pm »
Lauren goes about the saloon passing out drinks, she makes the four Hellfires and places them in front of the people at the bar.

BdrLine
"Thanks Lauren"

He then eyes the cookie that was offered to him.

To Punk
"Sorry not to be rude, but I've had my shares of 'exotic' food and drink. Most of them from here, sorry"

BdrLine then sees Gabranth entering.

"Hello to yourself and well the attack that happened a few days ago were a Guild mercenary fleet. "

BdrLine stops there and thinking whether or not to tell the others of the reason of the attack and his and the group involvement months before."

He them sees Yiski and before he heads out.

"Yiski, you done using the radio? I need to check up with my guys."

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: May 26, 2013, 03:59:13 pm »
--Saloon--

Sky walks into the saloon, much happier than the last few days, he greets everyone in the saloon.

Sky

"Good morrow, how's everyone doing this day?"

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: May 26, 2013, 04:01:54 pm »
Yiski
"Go ahead. Looks like my friends are dealing with the ones makin' the plans. You should have your friends deal with Izumi."

There were a few patrons who wondered what BdrLine and Yiski were discussing. Everyone else ignored it, knowing the misfortune which typically follows Yiski.

Yiski sees Skyraider walking in and greeting the saloon.

Yiski
*Speaking dryly* "Aside from mournin' the ones we lost and rebuildin' a quarter of the city, well."

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: May 26, 2013, 04:37:48 pm »
BdrLine nods to Yiski and heads to the back, before he reaches the door, BdrLine turns around, goes to the counter and retrieves his Hellfire before going back. Inside the radio room, BdrLine tunes in Melin's frequency while taking a sip of his Hellfire.

BdrLine
"Melin you read me? Melllin hellllloooo?"

*static*
Then the radio comes on as what seems like wind blowing in the background.

Melin
"Yes Bdr I heard yeah, just don't go about yelling."

BdrLine chuckles to himself and takes another sip
"Alright, so you guys leaving today right?"

Melin
"Well Bdr we already left after we had our conversation two days ago, we're almost in Guild borders."

BdrLine
"Really, that was fast"

Melin
"It especially helps when we are equipped with two of our fastest squids."

BdrLine
"So it's an eight man job then. Okay well I just got word that we know who's behind this, but we have something else as well. Hold on let me get Zankif this would invoke the both of you."

Melin
"Roger I'm holding."

BdrLine then turns some dials to accommodate a third person and them calls in Zankif

*Static*
Zankif
"Hello? hello? Bdr you there?.

BdrLine
"Yeah I'm here, Melin as well on the other line"

Melin
"Hey there Zankif."

Zankif
"Hey yourself, so Bdr I figure that you guys found something?

BdrLine
"Yes, we figure out who is now out to get us. But now we need to finish off that place in Izumi, somehow this ringmaster has some friends with the destroyed Birdmen group."

Zankif
"Never a break for you all doesn't it? *sighs* Okay I'll have my men ready Gos knows we need an army to get that place. So Melin when is the latest you will get here?

Melin
"In a few hours right now we are over water."

Zankif
"Alright, get you and your men over here to Vychtorg I'll brief you on what we are dealing with."

Melin
"Roger that.

BdrLine
"Oh Melin, any word on support ships?"

Melin
"Well you guys are in luck, going over to you guys now is the Bolt's old unit. They'll be there tomorrow I presume."

BdrLine
"Thanks for that, which also reminds me. I'll give you two to talk about strategy but I need to see with Niko. BdrLine out.

With that, he cuts the connection with the both of them and dials in Niko

BdrLine
"Hey you there?"

*static*
Niko
"Bdr... I... he.r .. ou."

BdrLine
"Niko you're going static on me where are you"

Niko
"Nea.. Nalm.. san..or..m bl..o.ing .. sig..al"

BdrLine
"Sandstorm? Sandstorm blocking your signal?

Niko
"Ye..h."

BdrLine
"Well at least you are almost here, just call ahead so we won't accidentally shoot you"

Niko
*broken laughter*
"Al.r..ght"

BdrLine
"Well see you soon then, out"

BdrLine then shuts down the radio and gets up from his seat. He grabs his drink and gulbs it down and heads back into the main floor.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: May 26, 2013, 05:30:26 pm »
-Warehouse-

Zill opened up the door and Jun'ko tackled him in a hug. He winced with pain but kept it to himself.
Zill
"Miss me?"

Jun'ko
"I did. Plus it's getting stuffy in here. When can I leave??"

Zill
"When there's no chance of you getting recognized. We don't need that and you know it."

Jun'ko
"Well how about a disguise like when we were in Yesha?"

Zill thought awhile, but fell to Jun'ko's starry gaze. Lilly was to make a comeback, though she agreed the farthest she could go was the saloon and only in Zill's company. She got her outfit and mask on and they made there way over.

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1662 on: May 26, 2013, 05:38:32 pm »
-Honeybadger's Hotel Room-

He sat there, like he normally did. Looking at the table and the wall with the bulletin board, only this time something was different, he saw the ghost outline of his bag sitting on the coffee table next to him, as well as a modified colt. Upon further inspection, all of the pictures on the wall were connected, not with a red string or marker, but with blood. There was no cuts on Honeybadger which worried him. He looked at the door.

Honeybadger
Who the fuck are you?

A silhouette of a man stood in front of the doorway. He couldn't make out what he was wearing, but he could see the outline of a suit and bowler cap not unlike the one's he wore.

??

Honeybadger
Can you read my thoughts?

??
...Yes... 

Honeybadger sighs.

Honeybadger
Are you my subconscious?

??
You know why I am here. You must seek the item you lost.

Honeybadger grabs the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes. Upon opening them, he is somewhere unfamiliar.

-Forest-

Honeybadger is now standing in a patch of grass, in front of him is his subconscious. He looks at him, where his face should be was a black mask. And the eye sockets were replaced with a red glow.

??
You know what you have to do, we'll meet again. Just try not to die... Yet.

The figure turned around and walked toward the foliage.

Honeybadger
Wait! If your my subconscious, then what is my greatest fear.

The figure stopped.

??
Lobsters...

Honeybadgers eyes got very wide, in a blink the figure was gone and all of the color got distorted and faded to a bright white, he then felt like he was falling. Then he woke up.

-5 feet above Burning Skies Saloon-

After he dropped, Honeybadger wasn't that quick to get up. Once he got his breath back he turned his head to see that the door was open and quite a bit of people were inside. He smiled and then tried to get himself up but ended up stumbling to a table and sitting down with a sigh.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: May 26, 2013, 05:52:40 pm »
coldcurse soon realises he walked the wrong way and returns to his ship to call it a day.

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1664 on: May 26, 2013, 07:00:02 pm »
-Saloon-

Honeybadger who is exhausted on the chair looks over to the hole in the wall and points to it.

Honeybadger
"Which idiot did that?"