Author Topic: The Wall [v1]  (Read 375074 times)

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #135 on: January 28, 2014, 10:16:03 pm »
Since the completion of the hospital... I've been consuming some of the high quality food in the cafeteria... I finally decide to take a crack at the wall (get it?)... I Load up in my Spire (the "Unwise Decision") and order my crew to fire all guns straight at the bullseye... My spire consists of a Hwacha, Hades, Artemis and mine launcher.... The mines are deployed in such a way as to create a semi barrier from attack

Offline NukeTheMoon

• Salutes: 4
    • [RR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 29, 2014, 12:40:29 pm »
I turn my Pyramidion around cursing wildly at my inept engineers while silently congratulating myself. That was a good ram, I think. But could we do... better?

I triple the amount of moonshine, literally leaving behind a small waterfall of alcohol overflowing out of my engines. I unceremoniously sink the Pyramidion into the bomb factory and load every explosive I can possibly carry. I verbally disrespect my slothful engineers for not carrying enough kilograms of cubic demolition per second on board. When they're finally done I congratulate them for a job well done and kick them off my ship to lighten the load.

I then proceed to launch myself and my ship with the High Energy Kinetic Rail-Cannons into the Wall.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 12:42:03 pm by NukeTheMoon »

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 29, 2014, 03:14:07 pm »
END OF TURN 10

Gryphos Felldawning:
The Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok throws you at Coldcurse's ship and you successfully grab BdrLine's leg. He's still tied up there and you can't reach the ropes, though, so you have to stay hanging from there. The Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok is cheering on you from below. As you're about to slip off, BdrLine unties himself from the ship and you both fall on the ground. The Wall throws a brick at you as a way of cheering you on for that stunt.

Peeps: Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok (91 HP).
Damage dealt: 0
Damage taken: 13 (2 from the Wall, 11 from impact)
HP: 46/100

redria:
You continue climbing the Wall and teaching the GM some basic shizzle. [Damn GM should double-read stuff more often xD] You're getting closer to the top and will probably be there next turn. The Wall can't attack you where you are right now.

Ongoing action: Climbing the Wall.
Damage taken: 0
HP: 77/100
Misc.: Stuck on the Wall.

Coldcurse:
You move your ship far away while you think. You realize that if a gun does a lot of damage, and one ship has a lot of guns, and you get your crew of AIs to fire them at the Wall... You also may be able to ask politely to one of those wizards the GM was talking about ages ago to make you some of those NEar-peRFect waffles they're famous for. They created most of the things here anyway, So WhY nOt ThAt? (Oh SoRry, shift was acting up, I didn't even notice...). But this is not the time to think about food, come on. The Wall can't attack you from this distance.

Stuff: Baby sign.
HP: 66/100

macmacnick:
You are now the inventor and owner of the AntiMortarTM, and other people will have to pay you or ask for a written permission to use it. The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory.

Damage dealt: 3263 (1225 from bomb factory, 1188 from bombs in the catapult, 850 from bombs in the cannon).
HP: 78/100

Piemanlives:
You start making your hammer wheel. It doesn't look too solid but should be able to deal a good amount of damage. (The hammer wheel is now in your stuff). The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory.

Stuff: Hammer wheel.
HP: 65/100

BdrLineAzn:
You manage to untie yourself... and both you and Gryphos fall flat on the ground. You then go to the hospital and take some time for healing up (+11 HP). The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the hospital.

Ongoing action: Healing at the hospital.
Damage taken: 13 (from impact)
HP: 65/100

Keon:
You continue building the wrecking ball and that one song keeps playing on loop. There's not even a radio around here, must be the GM messing with you. (The wrecking ball can now be used). The Wall can't attack you because you're behind the other Wall.

HP: 91/100

Shinkurex:
You finish eating some stuff from the cafeteria (+1 HP) and head to your Spire. Once there, you start shooting at the Wall with all the guns you have. Your shots are a bit off, but using the Unwise Decision was a really good idea after all. The mines are set so they explode on the Wall if they get hit. The Wall throws a rock at you as revenge.

Damage dealt: 1555 (785 from Hwacha, 135 from Hades, 635 from Artemis)
Damage taken: 4
HP: 90/100

NukeTheMoon:
You're doing something really insane but hey, at least you'll go to history for the best ram ever made. You load your ship with explosives and cannon the whole thing to the Wall, you included. You deal a lot of damage to the Wall, you take some as well and your ship is now a wreck (you'll have to take 1 turn to repair it if you wanna use it again). The Wall finishes the show off by throwing a brick at you.

Damage dealt: 3601 (1489 from ram, 1273 from cannon, 839 from explosives)
Damage taken: 40 (9 from Wall, 16 from explosives, 15 from impact)
HP: 53/100

Cheesy Crackers:
You're back to life! You have a little less HP going on but you should be fine. The Wall welcomes you back with a tiny rock.

Stuff: Wall minions (x41).
Damage taken: 6
HP: 93/99

Lyserg.Z:
Your ivy keeps dealing damage to the Wall. The Wall throws a rock at you for not posting in this turn either again again.

Stuff: Ivy (dealing damage)
Specializations: Nature-related magic.
Damage dealt: 75 (Ivy)
Damage taken: 9
HP: 69/100

The laboratory:
Speeds up the creation of new weapons and gadgets and other sci-fi goodies.
You can upgrade weapons here for extra damage.
Has a really sweet bathroom (+1 HP to anyone who uses it).

The fort numero uno:
Gives +15 defense to anyone staying inside of it.
Holds up to 3 people.

The catapult:
First siege unit of the game.
Effective attacking cities.
Can be used by many people in one turn (only one shot for each person).

The Llaw:
+1 Culture output for every Wall.
-5% Accuracy for everyone directly attacking the Wall.
Allows research to commence on upgrading the Wall's arsenal.
Deals damage to the Wall for every construction turn.

The other Wall:
Defense bonus to anyone behind it.
Allows to use long range weapons without losing cover.
Holds up to 6 people.
Producing: +1 Culture.

Inside: Keon.

High energy kinetic rail-cannons:
Deal damage to the Wall... I don't really know what kind.
Can be used by many people in one turn.

Bomb factory:
Produces bombs that get thrown at the Wall automatically every turn.
Has expansions for other existing weapons.

The hospital:
Helps recover more HP each turn to anyone inside it.
Has a really good cafeteria (+1 HP to anyone who uses it).

The wrecking ball:
She came in like a wrecking ball.
She never hit so hard in love.

The Wall:

HP: 976066/1000000
Producing: +1 Culture
Perks: Incendiary Pebbles II

Yaaaay it's turn 11! [*party*] :D

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 29, 2014, 03:54:07 pm »
So... Am I on top of the wall now or almost there? If I'm just almost there, I'll keep going. If I'm already on top, I'll just take a nap. That was a long climb and I'm tired. (health regen?).

Either way, I pick a couple pebbles out of the wall and throw them down at the people far below me.

Offline Lyserg.Z

• Salutes: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 29, 2014, 04:02:43 pm »
I leave my Ivy, as it is growing strong and hopefully getting through the cracks of the wall to kill it from the insides.

I now head to the laboratories, to create the perfect magi-biotechnological mold, another of wall's most fearsome enemies.

My aim is to create a mold that, like the ivy, can damage the wall merely by growing on and in it. However, mold as it normally is can damage nearby humans with its spores and toxins (respiratory problems or even neurological problems and such).

So I want to use the lab and my newfound magical abilites to reasearch for a way to turn this adverse effects of mold into magi-technological buff spells for the fellow players that are brave enough to get close to the wall. Wether I can get healing effects, maybe stamina-up effects or whathaveyou (if any at all) is, of course, up to GM's discretion.

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2014, 04:07:39 pm »
Ouch, I'm running kinda low on health. I'll get inside the hollow body of the Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok and operate him like a mech suit. Then I'll attack the wall.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 29, 2014, 04:42:36 pm »
So... Am I on top of the wall now or almost there? If I'm just almost there, I'll keep going. If I'm already on top, I'll just take a nap. That was a long climb and I'm tired. (health regen?).

Either way, I pick a couple pebbles out of the wall and throw them down at the people far below me.

Yeah you're on top :D (inb4 twss)

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 29, 2014, 08:18:26 pm »
Nap time! after throwing pebbles at the people down below.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #143 on: January 29, 2014, 08:28:20 pm »
*Gives everyone the permission to use the AntiMortar™ and then uses it himself
(Wall's damage resistance nerfed by 40%(takes +40% more damage)over a period of time.)

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #144 on: January 29, 2014, 10:55:22 pm »
I UNLEASH THE MINIONS! to attack... Oliver Colt! (Dunn dunn dunnnn) Because he's the one who is getting all these people to attack the wall.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:57:07 pm by Cheesy Crackers »

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2014, 11:45:16 pm »
Still in the hospital, I go to the cafeteria and order a California burrito to eat.

Offline Keon

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 105
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2014, 12:30:44 am »
I'd like to use the wrecking ball, and because hey why not, I'll ride on top of it. Fully clothed.

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2014, 12:39:10 am »
I set the Hammer Wheel to full power and watches as it rockets towards the wall.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2014, 02:15:17 am »
*takes 1 turn*
Coldcurse has a better plan and flies back towards the wall, his junker now outfitted with harpoons.
As the junker is close enough, coldcurse orders his AI crewmembers to shoot the harpoons onto the wall.
He puts his ship in full reverse in the hope that he can pull down some parts of the wall.

Offline Oliver Colt

• [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2014, 03:27:28 pm »
END OF TURN 11

redria:
You finally reach the top of the Wall and the first thing you do is grab some pebbles and throw them at everyone else in range, then you get bored and fall asleep (+2 HP). The Wall can't attack you where you are.

Ongoing action: Healing.
HP: 79/100
Misc.: Stuck on the Wall.

Lyserg.Z:
The ivy is now stuck on the Wall and you can't remove it or take it back. You head to the laboratory and start developing a mold that can damage the Wall and help everyone else. The new mold you created is a success! The mold is now in your stuff. The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the laboratory.

Stuff: Modified mold.
Specializations: Nature-related magic.
Damage dealt: 111 (Ivy)
HP: 69/100

Gryphos Felldawning:
You get in the Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok and use him as a mech suit to charge at the Wall. It deals a good amount of damage! The Wall can't attack you because you're in a Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok mech suit. The Wall throws a brick at the Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok.

Peeps: Kool-aid hero of Ragnarok (78 HP).
Damage dealt: 725
HP: 46/100

macmacnick:
You use AntiMortarTM on the Wall and manage to get a good deal of its damage resistance down, making everyone's attacks more effective. You see one of redria's pebbles fall right next to you but it doesn't hit you. The Wall throws a brick at you now that you're back outside.

Damage dealt: 2460 (1545 from bomb factory, 345 from bombs in the catapult, 570 from bombs in the cannon).
Damage taken: 4
HP: 74/100

Cheesy Crackers:
You tell your minions to attack the GM. The minions sit there and don't do anything, just like walls. The GM is not happy about this. One of redria's pebbles hits you in the head. The Wall throws a brick at you for not understanding that the wall minions can't actually move. Any extra damage you take is mere coincidence.

Stuff: Wall minions (x41).
Damage taken: 12 (3 from pebbles, 9 from Wall)
HP: 81/99

BdrLineAzn:
You're still at the hospital (+12 HP). You've heard great things about the cafeteria and decide to try some of its famous California burritos (+1 HP). The Wall can't attack you because you're inside the hospital.

Ongoing action: Healing at the hospital.
HP: 78/100

Keon:
You decide to use the wrecking ball a la Miley... except for the naked part. Staying family-friendly and such. You deal a good amount of damage to the Wall and manage to stay alive. Hooray! Redria throws one of the pebbles at you. The Wall throws a bunch of tiny rocks at you, too.

Damage dealt: 710
Damage taken: 6 (4 from pebbles, 2 from Wall)
HP: 85/100

Piemanlives:
You go out and use your hammer wheel. It hits the Wall a bit off the center but its a nice shot after all. You manage to dodge the pebble redria throws at you. The Wall hits you with a rock.

Damage dealt: 255
Damage taken: 10
HP: 55/100

Coldcurse:
You and your crew shoot all 5 harpoons at the Wall. You get very accurate shots and damage the Wall a lot. Redria hits you with a pebble. The Wall throws a brick at you because you have a newbie build.

Stuff: Baby sign.
Damage dealt: 3570 (834, 954, 834, 774, 174 from harpoons)
Damage taken: 7 (3 from pebbles, 4 from Wall)
HP: 59/100

The laboratory:
Speeds up the creation of new weapons and gadgets and other sci-fi goodies.
You can upgrade weapons here for extra damage.
Has a really sweet bathroom (+1 HP to anyone who uses it).

The fort numero uno:
Gives +15 defense to anyone staying inside of it.
Holds up to 3 people.

The catapult:
First siege unit of the game.
Effective attacking cities.
Can be used by many people in one turn (only one shot for each person).

The Llaw:
+1 Culture output for every Wall.
-5% Accuracy for everyone directly attacking the Wall.
Allows research to commence on upgrading the Wall's arsenal.
Deals damage to the Wall for every construction turn.

The other Wall:
Defense bonus to anyone behind it.
Allows to use long range weapons without losing cover.
Holds up to 6 people.
Producing: +1 Culture.

High energy kinetic rail-cannons:
Deal damage to the Wall... I don't really know what kind.

Bomb factory:
Produces bombs that get thrown at the Wall automatically every turn.
Has expansions for other existing weapons.

The hospital:
Helps recover more HP each turn to anyone inside it.
Has a really good cafeteria (+1 HP to anyone who uses it).

The wrecking ball:
She came in like a wrecking ball.
She never hit so hard in love.

The Wall:

HP: 968235/1000000
Producing: +1 Culture
Perks: Incendiary Pebbles II

Lol I have mad MS Paint skills. Now on to turn 12 :D