Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon Discussion  (Read 332596 times)

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon Discussion
« Reply #435 on: June 05, 2013, 03:57:25 pm »
Actually, yea, he was. You liked to leave out previous posters' details so your arc could just, do its thing.

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #436 on: June 05, 2013, 04:01:33 pm »
Actually, yea, he was. You liked to leave out previous posters' details so your arc could just, do its thing.

Is this about the guards? Because I got arrested. Any other situations were needles in the hay stacks. You can't expect everyone to read every wall of text in extreme detail because not a lot of people do this.

If I got anything wrong to benefit my arc then you either shot it down to benefit yours or I suddenly got knocked out.

And you never let me balance the whole drug thing.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 05, 2013, 04:06:32 pm »
You can't expect everyone to read every wall of text

This is role-playing. It matters what someone else posts before you, and you should respect it.

If I got anything wrong to benefit my arc then you either shot it down to benefit yours or I suddenly got knocked out.

We wouldn't care about your arc if it didn't constantly blow up the saloon or cause fire-fights all over the place that blatantly ignore previous posts. We can't just ignore you else it breaks the rhythm of the RP.

This is also my opinion, not my CA Mod title talking, just to be clear.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 05, 2013, 04:20:02 pm »
Hmm, did not see that one coming.

I did! Yiski was talking about it in the lobby a while before he posted it. I actually read some of the Burning Skies for the first time in months just to see Honeybadger die :D

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #439 on: June 05, 2013, 04:55:08 pm »
You can't expect everyone to read every wall of text

This is role-playing. It matters what someone else posts before you, and you should respect it.

We wouldn't care about your arc if it didn't constantly blow up the saloon or cause fire-fights all over the place that blatantly ignore previous posts. We can't just ignore you else it breaks the rhythm of the RP.

This is also my opinion, not my CA Mod title talking, just to be clear.

Let's be clear. If I should respect people's posts. You should know that I wasn't pointing a gun when that girl came and shot me. I was sitting down with my gun holstered and smoking a cigarillo.

Plus that was the only time I did anything with the saloon. Papa would do that shit for breakfast and nobody bats an eye because he leaves in his post before anyone can shoot him.

So when you say I constantly blow up the saloon, and then say that I should respect peoples post, I always respect peoples posts and if I realize I forgot something then I try to fix it, or someone does it before I can. Plus I don't give a flying FUCK if you care about my arcs, I'm trying to have fun. Whenever I have a firefight it's expected and usually nothing else is going on.

Except this one time of course.

And if people didn't come to fucking kill me then that would be fucking retarded due to my situation THAT I EXPLAINED NUMEROUS TIMES. Whenever Yiski so much as gets looked at the wrong way he has a mountain of fucking body guards to protect him.

Like really?

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 05, 2013, 05:08:46 pm »
umm Honeybadger, you did pull a gun

Honeybadger enters the saloon under the cloak of the duster, half the people didn't realize it was him until one of the patrons tried to pull a gun on him, naturally he pulled it first, they say if you blink you miss it. He was fast all right. Everyone was silent and staring him down, then new patrons and Papa either saw this as amusement or just confusion. But most everyone including Yiski were staring him down ready to reach for their pistols or rifles.

Honeybadger holstered his gun and sat down at the nearest table and took the downtime to reach into his coat pocket and light up a Cigarillo.

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #441 on: June 05, 2013, 05:15:55 pm »

Honeybadger enters the saloon under the cloak of the duster, half the people didn't realize it was him until one of the patrons tried to pull a gun on him, naturally he pulled it first, they say if you blink you miss it. He was fast all right. Everyone was silent and staring him down, then new patrons and Papa either saw this as amusement or just confusion. But most everyone including Yiski were staring him down ready to reach for their pistols or rifles.

Honeybadger holstered his gun and sat down at the nearest table and took the downtime to reach into his coat pocket and light up a Cigarillo.

Yeah but she shot me after I sat down didn't she.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 05, 2013, 05:23:03 pm »

The shoot on sight order.

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #443 on: June 05, 2013, 05:38:14 pm »

In the legs

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 05, 2013, 05:52:04 pm »

In the legs

Which got warped along the way.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 05, 2013, 05:55:10 pm »

In the legs

Which got warped along the way.

Yeah

Guard
"Orders?"

Yiski
"Congrats. You get to do a graveyard shift with your fellow guards. Orders. Keep an eye on these two as they clean and replace everything in my saloon. If either one of them attempts to leave before I come back and inspect my saloon, you have my express authorization to shoot them in their legs so that I may strangle them. Am I clear?"

"Apparently a few city guards had authorization to shoot them both from Commander Yiski."

Captain
"Well, if the order is from him, then we'll follow through."

The Captain went to PA system to give an announcement.

Captain
"Attention all soldiers. There are two prisoners on the loose inside the complex. Orders are to eliminate them with extreme prejudice. I repeat. Eliminate with extreme prejudice."

The Captain finishes the broadcast by giving the physical description of both Honeybadger and Dylan.

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #446 on: June 05, 2013, 06:26:51 pm »
Whatever, I stand corrected. Besides, it might have worked to my benefit.

Offline Honeybadger

• [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #447 on: June 05, 2013, 07:37:15 pm »
Oh sweet cremation even better!

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 05, 2013, 07:53:20 pm »
Oh sweet cremation even better!

I like cremation better too. I don't have to deal with rotting corpses. ^_^

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 06, 2013, 08:36:12 pm »
I know this is a RP and is fictional and of another world, but it cringes me when I see ranks misused. Admiral General? We already have a man who is an Ensign First Class. Just my two cents.