Author Topic: The Wall [v1]  (Read 380801 times)

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #315 on: March 04, 2014, 09:49:43 am »
Coldcurse rolls a d20 for noticing cheesy trying to steal his scroll that is always hidden in the inside pocket of his shirt.
If 6-20: cheesy will not steal the scroll and coldcurse counterattacks. If 1-5: Cheesy will steal the scroll out of Coldcurse's shirt (which will be an stupid glitch as you definitly see if someone is sticking their hand in your shirt.), but Coldcurse still have an oppertunity of attack and rolls a D20 for landing a hit, if that is higher then 8 then Coldcurse rolls a D20 for damage and gets a times 2 bonus because cheesy has his back turned in attempt to run away with the scroll. If the damage gets above 25, cheesy will let go of the scroll due to the pain.

Also roll 1 D100 for chaos since wall minions move rally really slowly and do almost no damage to humanoids since teir attack is also slow. If 1-90: there is no chaos, people will pull annoid face as they shove the wall minions off the ship. If 91-100: the amount of minions freacks out Redria, Ariden and the AI.

And how will the wallminions reach a flying ship that floats 147 meters above ground?
Also lava can't reach that high, making my ship immune to direct ground attacks.The only thing reaching me would be smoke from the lava that will annoy me and make me move 5 meters to the right.

Also cheesy please note that you are behind the Llaw and not on a ship, making you unable to reach me in your current position. Also having thought of it, loading your little ship with wall minions and magma abombinations will kill your ship earlier then you being able to reach me.

To punish you for your lack of intelligence I stab an AI crewmember with an sacrificial dagger. Coldcurse mumbles some words and the curse scroll lights up, multiplieing its effect and now removes 3 wallminions per turn.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 04, 2014, 09:53:43 am »
Putting the finishing touches on the shelter.
Noting down that CheesyCrackers is putting up finishing touches on the shelter, he already used his turn. making the action of stealing my scroll invalid.
I still continue my action and sacrifice 1 AI crewmember to multiply the wallminions curse.

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 04, 2014, 10:18:01 am »
Noting down that CheesyCrackers is putting up finishing touches on the shelter, he already used his turn. making the action of stealing my scroll invalid.
I still continue my action and sacrifice 1 AI crewmember to multiply the wallminions curse.
That was macmacnick.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 04, 2014, 10:24:22 am »
That was macmacnick.
I take my words back, but it would be impossible to reach me with only 40 wall minions and uncontrollable bouncing balls of fire.

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 04, 2014, 06:50:30 pm »
Jesus Christ cold, its one action per turn one action! :0 *is overwhelmed*

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #320 on: March 04, 2014, 11:47:35 pm »
Wait so why is coldcurse deciding on the dice? And whys my chance of stealing so low? >:(

which will be an stupid glitch as you definitly see if someone is sticking their hand in your shirt.) Magic!

Also roll 1 D100 for chaos since wall minions move rally really slowly and do almost no damage to humanoids since teir attack is also slow. A brick to the face does tons of damage cuz they are SMART! and their smartness lets them evolve/adapt (e.g. speed) huehuehue

And how will the wallminions reach a flying ship that floats 147 meters above ground? They use the culture imbued within them to fly up to a limit of how high the big Wall that everyone is attacking

Also lava can't reach that high, making my ship immune to direct ground attacks.The only thing reaching me would be smoke from the lava that will annoy me and make me move 5 meters to the right. "magma-ish cubical minions that bounce around in no particular fashion." GM words not mine. They bounce punk! (Really high)

Also cheesy please note that you are behind the Llaw and not on a ship, making you unable to reach me in your current position.  I'm standing on wall minions, the perfect platform

Also having thought of it, loading your little ship with wall minions and magma abombinations will kill your ship earlier then you being able to reach me. My ship is still destroyed since turn 2 (I think) so nyah nyah nyah nyah

To punish you for your lack of intelligence I stab an AI crewmember with an sacrificial dagger. Coldcurse mumbles some words and the curse scroll lights up, multiplieing its effect and now removes 3 wallminions per turn. Since I countered most of what you said I think this curse should backfire and curse you instead :D

Oh we have fun...

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 05, 2014, 08:35:27 am »
Well I still got a check roles.
Since he gets into my attack zone and leaves, I get an attack role.
He's performing multiple actions at the same time and I'm responding to them in a RPG way. ^^

By the way Cheesy, you didn't steal the scroll yet.
Until this turn is over, the scroll is still in my posession and the GM will decide if your action has succeeded.
Also your chances are so low because you are travelling a long way and I am up in the sky.
Being up in the sky I can see you comeing from miles away and prepare to defend my ship. Havig your factor taken away of making a surprise attack and trying to catch me off gaurd reduces your chances drasticly. Effects take place after each turn. Trying to kill my crew by countering the curse will not work because it only afects AI.

Extra information you didn't know about the family scroll:
The symbols on the scroll are vague and scrambled, most are faded away and hiden deep within the fabric to keep others from reading it.
Researching it costs 50 + 1 D5 turns.
Magic of this scroll can't be editted or removed.

Also one more question.
"I'm standing on wall minions, the perfect platform"
You're still not able to reach me since a brick is 28,5cm high and 13,5cm wide.
Since you have 41 wall minions you will have the maximum heigth of 1168,5cm which is 116,85 meters. you're coming 24 meters short of my position.
You can't jump a gap of 24 meters high...
And you have send all you wall minions towards me, this leaves you onto the ground because you have nothing to stand on.

Also little spoiler for you, bricks don't have wings an cannot obtain wings by culture. Culture only makes a brick more fancy as it gets decorated.

coming back to the lavacreatures you send. The GM also noted that they did A little damage. This will not result in panic since they are bouncing of my ship since you send them from the ground to my ship. This will only do 39.9 * 1 D3 damage to my hull.

You not having a ship also makes it very easy for me to counter your future attempts.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 09:02:48 am by Coldcurse »

Offline redria

• Salutes: 136
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 05, 2014, 10:27:18 am »
Extra information you didn't know about the family scroll:
The symbols on the scroll are vague and scrambled, most are faded away and hiden deep within the fabric to keep others from reading it.
Researching it costs 50 + 1 D5 turns.
Magic of this scroll can't be editted or removed.
Well, in that case I also happen to have a family scroll. Mine gives me immunity to all curses, blocks all physical damage, temperature resistance, and the ability to fly and shoot lasers out of my eyes.
Also, it blocks all attempts to defeat it, and the physical act of removing it from my body requires at least 100 turns.

The GM will determine what needs to be rolled where, and just adding on little bits of information to your inventory is sort of cheap. ;)
Roleplay isn't about being OP or actually getting something done. At least as far as I know. It is all about trolling your allies and the GM.

Speaking of which, Colt, I gave you my number between 1 and 4 and you haven't told me my fate yet. :(

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #323 on: March 05, 2014, 10:35:59 pm »
Well I still got a check roles.
Since he gets into my attack zone and leaves, I get an attack role.
He's performing multiple actions at the same time and I'm responding to them in a RPG way. ^^
I'm not performing multiple actions im just describing one action in more detail to make it more exciting (So technical more than one and technically not)

By the way Cheesy, you didn't steal the scroll yet.
Until this turn is over, the scroll is still in my posession and the GM will decide if your action has succeeded.
Also your chances are so low because you are travelling a long way and I am up in the sky.
Being up in the sky I can see you comeing from miles away and prepare to defend my ship. Havig your factor taken away of making a surprise attack and trying to catch me off gaurd reduces your chances drasticly. Effects take place after each turn. Trying to kill my crew by countering the curse will not work because it only afects AI. Once I get there then it's chaotic and stuff is flying everywhere, also the smoke from my bouncy flaming minions blocks your view

Also one more question.
"I'm standing on wall minions, the perfect platform"
You're still not able to reach me since a brick is 28,5cm high and 13,5cm wide. Wall minons not brick minons, and I mentioned they fly
Since you have 41 wall minions you will have the maximum heigth of 1168,5cm which is 116,85 meters. you're coming 24 meters short of my position. Same as before
You can't jump a gap of 24 meters high... Flying
And you have send all you wall minions towards me, this leaves you onto the ground because you have nothing to stand on. I'm standing on them

Also little spoiler for you, bricks don't have wings an cannot obtain wings by culture. Culture only makes a brick more fancy as it gets decorated. How do you know this? According to MY family scroll they can

coming back to the lavacreatures you send. The GM also noted that they did A little damage. This will not result in panic since they are bouncing of my ship since you send them from the ground to my ship. This will only do 39.9 * 1 D3 damage to my hull. Fire makes panic, I think Cake has already proved this. Also you didn't chem spray so the fire stacks will build up and it's too late to decide now

You not having a ship also makes it very easy for me to counter your future attempts.

This is just gonna go on and on isn't it xD

Also whats all this talk about D5 or D_ or whatever?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 11:05:46 pm by Cheesy Crackers »

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #324 on: March 05, 2014, 11:19:58 pm »
Also I never said they grow wings, I said that they use the culture within them (They were made with culture produced by the main wall therefore they are culturally linked to it) and so they can fly up to the total height of the big wall, which you never said you were flying over it and you need a good angle on it anyway to fire.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2014, 01:52:48 am »
Also I never said they grow wings, I said that they use the culture within them (They were made with culture produced by the main wall therefore they are culturally linked to it) and so they can fly up to the total height of the big wall, which you never said you were flying over it and you need a good angle on it anyway to fire.

D stands for Dice. example: D5 = Dice 5 (A dice with the numbers 1 to 5.)

Why would I need to angle my ship to fire at a wall? A wall is a wall, you can shoot anywhere on it.

As for roleplay. You didn't say that you were standing on the wall minions when they fly up to me. This results in you still being on the ground.

New question for you: How do you reach me when you already send all your wal minions and magma abombinations towards me?

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #326 on: March 06, 2014, 02:22:40 am »

Why would I need to angle my ship to fire at a wall? A wall is a wall, you can shoot anywhere on it.

As for roleplay. You didn't say that you were standing on the wall minions when they fly up to me. This results in you still being on the ground.

New question for you: How do you reach me when you already send all your wal minions and magma abombinations towards me?
The next turn hasn't started and because there's a 30 minute modify timer I can't edit my last post, therefore I can still change what I do

You need to angle your ship because if you're facing backwards you can't shoot it, if you're too high your guns wont get an angle etc

I'm standing on my wall minions before I send them out. Also they aren't magma abominations they are bouncy magma things. Don't insult them they have feelings!

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 06, 2014, 02:36:55 am »

The next turn hasn't started and because there's a 30 minute modify timer I can't edit my last post, therefore I can still change what I do

You need to angle your ship because if you're facing backwards you can't shoot it, if you're too high your guns wont get an angle etc

I'm standing on my wall minions before I send them out. Also they aren't magma abominations they are bouncy magma things. Don't insult them they have feelings!
I think angleing is more used for aiming a bit up,down left and right. angleing not not turning 180 degrees, thats what I call repositioning. Most guns have a very good gun depression, this means that they can aim really low.
I will ask the GM to change the name of your magma minions into magma abombinations.

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #328 on: March 06, 2014, 02:47:42 am »

I think angleing is more used for aiming a bit up,down left and right. angleing not not turning 180 degrees, thats what I call repositioning. Most guns have a very good gun depression, this means that they can aim really low.
I will ask the GM to change the name of your magma minions into magma abombinations.

because magma abominations sounds more scary they can now scare your crew- conflicting with what you said earlier about them not being scary. The fear factor gives them extra damage and may cause you to shake so much that your scroll falls out of your pocket.
Bam

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 06, 2014, 04:46:57 am »

because magma abominations sounds more scary they can now scare your crew- conflicting with what you said earlier about them not being scary. The fear factor gives them extra damage and may cause you to shake so much that your scroll falls out of your pocket.
Bam
Who said a abombination looks scary, they could actually look really stupid. Also the scroll is not in my pocket. Thats where my handkerchief is. So you stole the wrong thing I guess.
I laugh at your little bouncy stupid abombinations. I've seen alot worse then this.