Author Topic: The Legend of Mann.  (Read 170419 times)

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Legend of Mann.
« Reply #225 on: July 08, 2015, 11:09:41 am »
(Isaac) "hmm...What's this slot for?" Points to a slot in one of the wooden legs..".....!" Takes from his right pocket a 4 of spades... "hmm..well here it goes.." inserts the card into the slot...a opening ontop of  the middle of the table opens... "When the mann won against my dad in chess he left this four of spades on the chess board... I've always held on to it..strange....What's in the opening though?"

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 08, 2015, 01:02:53 pm »
"....Pink Dynamite................It has to be him."

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 08, 2015, 01:54:04 pm »
(We have not even mentioned the mann yet to you spades... I think you should maybe read the thread... This is really confusing?)

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 08, 2015, 02:15:58 pm »
(Sorry... ill just do dis... )

(Isaac) all of a sudden a brick falls from the rafters and hits spades head..... BONK..... "guuuh.... where am I..who are you people... am I dead? "

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 08, 2015, 05:46:24 pm »
Quickly grabbing his armadillo helmet and putting it on, Carn reamarks. "I'm 70% sure I didn't leave that up there. But back to business at hand, your name is Isaac Spades and you just got hit on the head with a brick. You may want to go see a doctor as you seem to have suffered memory loss."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 08, 2015, 08:39:05 pm »
(Isaac) "...oh..ok i remember now...but uh...whats goin on?"

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 08, 2015, 08:53:58 pm »
Having finished his steak and potatoes, Gaige has been observing the proceedings.

"Hm... What are we doing for transport?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 08, 2015, 08:56:01 pm »
"As I've stated my Goldfish, the new paint should have dried on her, the Mosrael is ready to depart for Kinforth. Gotta stop there and get her fitted for sub-zero engines."

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 08, 2015, 08:58:38 pm »
"Yes, but a Goldfish isn't much good for more than 4 or 5 crew.  And they have some good firepower but aren't very adaptable.  How about I bring my Mobula?  It's modified to suit to almost any climate."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 08, 2015, 09:13:18 pm »
"Well how many are going? I was under the impression it was a half dozen at most. And this was more abort transportation, rather than going into battle."

Offline George Mills

• Salutes: 5
    • [DtDs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 09, 2015, 04:02:08 pm »
"I have my junker, it's got enough space for all of you, and the cargo..."
(Ich sprechre ein bisschen Deutsch)

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 09, 2015, 04:06:34 pm »
"What cargo?" gets a puzzled look "We were going north of known maps, to try and find clues as to what happened to The Mann. Nobody has said anything about cargo, and I'd much rather freeze my rear off in a Goldfish's cabin, rather than on the deck of a Junker."

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 10, 2015, 06:25:47 pm »
"We will need food and fuel. especially if these new people wish to join us on our investigation."

Bard turned around and began to walk to the counter.

"Mobulas are mainly balloon, they are light, and which means the ice cold temperatures of the north will not have as much affect."

"Bartender, tell me, what more do you know of this character."

Bartender: "Well, the bloke had some really strange cloths. cream and pink jacket, pink Jumper and a white hat with two dynamite. Augustas, the fool who tried to fight Carn over there, thought he was an assassin and attacked. The bloke grabbed Augustus by the shoulder and threw him on the ground as if he weighed nothing. the bloke was rather skinny. No idea how he managed. He walked over, gave me the table and then walked out of the door. As he left he said, Kind Regards. Mann? "

"Those dynamite scared the life out of me..."

Offline ShadedExalt

• [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 10, 2015, 06:53:30 pm »
"That's the Mann alreight.  And yes, Bard, that's why I suggested mine.  Plenty of deckspace, and lots of room beneath for crew.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 10, 2015, 09:07:53 pm »
"There are a multitude of ways a small person can send a larger one flying. But the temperature would also make it more difficult to gain lift, so I suppose a mobula would be good. But there's no cabin, we'd all freeze our nether parts off whenever we needed to relieve ourselves. I do recommend taking a quick stop in Kinforth to get your ship outfitted with a new sub-zero pump. I know a guy who just designed a new model. It's a brilliant design, and he owes me a favor so I can get one for a discount."