Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1131471 times)

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #135 on: February 24, 2013, 08:38:17 pm »
Well, I'm down for some action, I just need a drink...

*looks around for Yiski, weighing the option of fetching a drink or staying safe and thirsty*

Well if you ever see me in the clouds, don't be shy to join my crew. Don't expect me to fly the damned thing, but I'd gladly lend a helping hand to a newbie.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 24, 2013, 09:23:12 pm »
All right, how about this. I want salutes from everybody in this saloon, lest I pour the contents of my mug (you DO NOT want to know what I'm drinking) into the barrel of that flare gun and fire. If I don't have seven salutes by tomorrow morning, this place is going to be lit up once and for all.

*sits and waits patiently*

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
« Reply #137 on: February 24, 2013, 11:11:44 pm »
The door opens, it reveals a figure covered in the haze of smoke, no doubt from the cigar in his mouth. He walks in, the actions of his joints accentuated by the hiss from the decompression of hydraulics. He started by removing his top hat, then removed his officers long coat and hung them on the coat hanger on the way in. Above knee and elbow amputations, all his limbs were mechanic, the clicks, sputters, and clanks of cogs emitted from him like a plague. The brass glinted in the light as he passed by a window on his way to the bar. He had northern features; stubble grew on his face except on his left cheek where a scar prevented hair growth. Arriving at the bar, he took a stool and sat down hunched over.

“Yiski, Stabsinthe on the rocks... no more than two cubes, it dilutes the flavour”

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 24, 2013, 11:20:05 pm »
The door opens, it reveals a figure covered in the haze of smoke, no doubt from the cigar in his mouth. He walks in, the actions of his joints accentuated by the hiss from the decompression of hydraulics. He started by removing his top hat, then removed his officers long coat and hung them on the coat hanger on the way in. Above knee and elbow amputations, all his limbs were mechanic, the clicks, sputters, and clanks of cogs emitted from him like a plague. The brass glinted in the light as he passed by a window on his way to the bar. He had northern features; stubble grew on his face except on his left cheek where a scar prevented hair growth. Arriving at the bar, he took a stool and sat down hunched over.

“Yiski, Stabsinthe on the rocks... no more than two cubes, it dilutes the flavour”

No matter how many times you walk into here, those limbs unsettle me.  How did your latest trade mission go? Those raiders have been getting quite restless lately. I barely escaped from one of their camps myself a few days back. I thought you'd be missing a few more body parts by the time you made it here.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 24, 2013, 11:32:35 pm »
*Leaves for a moment and returns with a mediocre barkeep at best to serve the thirsty patrons*

Yiski had some business to attend to. Something about an over extended tab. Judging from the guns he took from my warehouse, its been a long time comin'.

*Gives Papa a once over and sticks his mask in the old mans face*

You still owe me for that hydraulic fluid you old git. That trade mission should have given you plenty to pass around.

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2013, 11:39:13 pm »
Ahh! Finally. May I have a drink, good sir?

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 24, 2013, 11:42:16 pm »
*Turning to N-Sunderland*

"Well I had a brief encounter with some bandits. The idiots boarded, the ship I was commanding was under equipped for ship to ship fighting, but it was my crew that did the tearing..."

*His hand folds into his forearm revealing a massive serrated blade*

"limb from limb one might say, heh."

*He moves his blade along side Zills neck, using it to point past him at his jacket*

"Payments in the right pocket, mate. Along with a trinket I thought you might enjoy."

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 24, 2013, 11:51:44 pm »
*Leaves for a moment and returns with a mediocre barkeep at best to serve the thirsty patrons*

Yiski had some business to attend to. Something about an over extended tab. Judging from the guns he took from my warehouse, its been a long time comin'.

*sigh* So it might be a while. Hold on let me get back there as well. Been around the stuff so often that I know a thing or too. But noone ask for any Hellfire, Yiski's recipe is so delicate might as well let Sunderland blow up this place then let me mix it. So who needs what?

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 25, 2013, 12:02:28 am »
You should find a pipe leaking the most foul-smelling, disgusting-looking black liquid you've seen in your life. Get me a mug of that, will ya?

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 25, 2013, 12:23:43 am »
*Turning to N-Sunderland*

"Well I had a brief encounter with some bandits. The idiots boarded, the ship I was commanding was under equipped for ship to ship fighting, but it was my crew that did the tearing..."

*His hand folds into his forearm revealing a massive serrated blade*

"limb from limb one might say, heh."

*He moves his blade along side Zills neck, using it to point past him at his jacket*

"Payments in the right pocket, mate. Along with a trinket I thought you might enjoy."

My face has seen much worse than your blade, but nows not the time for scaring away the patrons I wager.

*Walks over to the jacket and reaches in, pulling out a hefty purse and a circular block wrapped in paper. The smell of cheese fills his mask.*

Some of your famed Asiago I smell. I may of judged yea too fast you bag of bolts.

*sigh* So it might be a while. Hold on let me get back there as well. Been around the stuff so often that I know a thing or too. But noone ask for any Hellfire, Yiski's recipe is so delicate might as well let Sunderland blow up this place then let me mix it. So who needs what?

Pour me some No.3 would yea?

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 25, 2013, 12:28:01 am »
You should find a pipe leaking the most foul-smelling, disgusting-looking black liquid you've seen in your life. Get me a mug of that, will ya?

*Going in the back to fulfill Sunderland's order, BdrLineAzn goes through to find said pipe*

Alright be back in a sec.

(Back room) Damn Yiski shouldn't keep all this loch power lying around in the open.*While trying to navigate around the barrels he hits an low hanging pipe* What the hell really.

*He goes in further and what he sees makes him wonder how Yiski manages*

Ohh Sunder wasnt kidding about that pipe.and ugh the stengh. Well here goes.

*comes back with the drink*

Ahh here ya go Sunder, really don't know how you can drink this.

Pour me some No.3 would yea?

Sure thing Zill.

*As Azn pours in the No. 3 he slides it across the bar towards Zill*
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:33:07 am by BdrLineAzn »

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 25, 2013, 01:00:58 am »

My face has seen much worse than your blade, but nows not the time for scaring away the patrons I wager.

*Walks over to the jacket and reaches in, pulling out a hefty purse and a circular block wrapped in paper. The smell of cheese fills his mask.*

Some of your famed Asiago I smell. I may of judged yea too fast you bag of bolts.

*PapaP starts laughing hysterically*

"We've been through too much Zill, I don't think I could make that face any uglier!"

*Looking at Bdrlineazn*

"Since ya offered, I'll take some stabsinthe... Don't skimp either, no ones the wiser"

« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 01:21:29 am by PapaParadox »

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 25, 2013, 01:07:56 am »
*Yiski opens the door. His entire outfit is pitch black and still emanating what could only be considered smoke. As he walks through the saloon Yiski is wearing a wide grin across his face. Yiski walks up to Zill and lays down a gatling gun on Zill's table*

Knew I could always count on you to provide me a gun when I need to run down some of my deadbeats. If you're wondering how it went this time, it was better. I only had to use 30 rounds before the bloody bastards paid up.

*Yiski walks over to the bar and relieves Roland, the replacement barkeep*

Good work as usual on short notice. Here's the 15 silver I owe per our agreement.

*Sees PapaParadox*

By the skies, I haven't seen you around these parts in months! I thought you'd forgotten about us all this time. Sorry about not being around today. Had to do a little collections.

*Yiski places a large sack on the counter of what many believed to be what was owed to Yiski*
*Yiski looks at the clock and realizes its a 2:30 a.m.*

Damn! This took longer than usual. Sorry for the inconvenience mates. Hopefully Roland was able to keep up with all your orders. Sadly it's time for me to close up shop.

--End of Day 2--
(Again... No more posts till I reopen.)

Offline MasX

• Salutes: 26
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 25, 2013, 06:41:45 am »
* hovers outside  saloon in a squid that is fitted with a giant top hat ...wating for trouble*

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2013, 08:55:49 am »
MasX, I've got a little something here... to tide us over.

*pulls out a flask with some whiskey in it, pours two glasses*

Here... a toast... to Fallow... may the town swallow my father whole!

Skies were a little dusty when I was flying around with BdrLineAzn and RearAdmiralZill. We also crewed with a fellow named Voxx, who seemed like a knowledgeable fellow.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 09:01:27 am by Psyran »