Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1140748 times)

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2013, 01:03:53 am »

Hahaha.... I bet you hanging by your skivvies was a pleasant sight to your captain!

What would be the death of my dignity if they had one of them old cameras and took one of me.

*looks at Sunderland as he was leaving and look at the counter*

Hmm left that flare gun here. hope he didn't load that improperly. Don't want an misfire in here

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2013, 01:06:11 am »
Okay, I need to keep a journal of "Things to do to survive.", and one of them is not to get into Furrymessiah's broadside. Well, thatll' be more for now, I need to work on my Goldfish's powder magazine, I told those swabies to not touch the big red label that says "DO NOT TOUCH".

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2013, 01:09:00 am »
*Yiski approaches the middle of the saloon*

Alright everybody! It's a half past 4! I gotta close up for the night... err.. morning.... whatever I just need to close up, take stock, and other saloon type business. No worries, it'll be open by the time you lot get sobered up.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:19:46 am by Yiski »

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2013, 01:12:18 am »
*takes the pills from Yiski without a second thought and slowly starts walking towards a table to sit down*

*instead of pulling out a chair, falls face first into the table and takes it to the ground with him*

*out cold*

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2013, 01:13:22 am »
Same here. Looks like I've heard an explosion where my air dock is. Those new nuggets are a thing to handle.*sigh* looks like they destroyed my generator. Well here's the money for all these drinks*grabs out a hefty pouch* Giving lessons and crewing ships does bring in a reasonable pay if you know what i mean. Well night to all of you no good vagabonds* chuckles* oh and Psyran good luck with that powder and keep your nose somewhat clean.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2013, 01:16:15 am »
*takes the pills from Yiski without a second thought and slowly starts walking towards a table to sit down*

*instead of pulling out a chair, falls face first into the table and takes it to the ground with him*

*out cold*

Well, hell... should have seen that coming... eh, he'll be fine in the morning.

*Yiski grabs a blanket and a pillow*
*Yiski lifts Psyran's head and places the pillow underneath and spreads the blanket over him*

Yeah, he looks comfortable.

*Turns off the lights in the saloon*

--End of Day One--
(No more posts till I open up. Whenever it may be)

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2013, 09:40:56 am »
--Start of Day Two--

*Around 10 a.m., Yiski walks downstairs from his room above the saloon.*
*Yiski still notices Psyran still K.O.d*
*Yiski calls the local medics*
*Few minutes later, medics pick up Psyran and take him to the nearest infirmary*

*Around 12 p.m., Yiski heads to the market and picks up a few ingredients for the saloon*

*Around 4 p.m., Burning Skies Saloon opens*
(Cue wave of posts)

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2013, 09:56:54 am »
*banging comes from the other side of the door*

"Dammit Yiski, forgetting to unlock the door as usual!"

Yiski looks over at the door, held shut by a complex lock mechanism. Suddenly, out of nowhere, it caves in on itself and the door opens. N-Sunderland walks in.

"No matter how many times I've broken that lock open, ya keep on replacing it with the same model! Get one that actually does its job and keeps people out, damn it!"

Sunderland walks over to Yiski and sits down.

"Stuff got a bit boring for my taste last night, you know? Too calm. All I have to take away from it is a bit of brain trauma. Doctor told me that I should take time off the job. Ha! Imagine me, me who designed a replica of the Icarus accurate to the screw while bound and blindfolded, taking time off because of some petty brain damage! I swear, I have no idea what they're teaching in medical school anymore, but it's not doing anybody any good."

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 39
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2013, 10:15:10 am »
 *as  he steps over the door* Didn't know we had medical schools in these parts, are you sure you didn't get another kidney stolen, Sunderland?

*looking towards the bar* Anyways, first round on me, at least until that drunkard Rethburn shows up. I haven't got that much money.

*to Yiski* I hear you have speciality brews- not saying I'm a fancy-pancy wine taster, but I like to vary it up a little. What have you got? 

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2013, 10:19:34 am »
*as  he steps over the door* Didn't know we had medical schools in these parts, are you sure you didn't get another kidney stolen, Sunderland? 

When I say medical school, I'm probably referring to the sawmill. Not that I'm sure what a saw mill is at the moment...

And for the last time, the kidney wasn't stolen! I lost it when Skyraider decided to muck about and smash into Zill.

Offline Skyraider

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2013, 10:26:07 am »
When I say medical school, I'm probably referring to the sawmill. Not that I'm sure what a saw mill is at the moment...

And for the last time, the kidney wasn't stolen! I lost it when Skyraider decided to muck about and smash into Zill.
*Over hears the conversation*
Well, it was a friendly gesture. And ye got to admit, if I took down Zill in a ram, then I coulda' took them all on!

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2013, 10:27:22 am »

Speaking of which, who did stitch you back together again? I may need to pop in occasionally, depending on how long I'm drinking here for.

Offline Wazulu

• Community Ambassador
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2013, 10:29:13 am »
* To Skyraider* Heyo there, didn't see you walk in- have you been here all night? Anyway, drink up.

Offline N-Sunderland

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2013, 10:30:52 am »
*Over hears the conversation*
Well, it was a friendly gesture. And ye got to admit, if I took down Zill in a ram, then I coulda' took them all on!

Yeah, but only if they're on your own team!

Speaking of which, who did stitch you back together again? I may need to pop in occasionally, depending on how long I'm drinking here for.

Head over to the sawmill and tell them you know N-Sunderland, and you're there for an appointment. That should do the trick.

Offline Skyraider

• [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2013, 10:38:10 am »
* To Skyraider* Heyo there, didn't see you walk in- have you been here all night? Anyway, drink up.
Yes, I snuck in and hid here all night, even though I said' I'd be leavin'. I wish I did that now after seein' my ship a fire, those powder monkeys attempted to use lochnagar in a flamethrower!

Yeah, but only if they're on your own team!
Well.... at least Zill no longer gets in a formation with me, so I won't do that, or hydrogen into him again.