Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1131513 times)

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2013, 10:56:12 pm »
Looks like this is a members only club. I can tell when new faces are not welcome.

See you in the sky...

*walks out*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2013, 10:57:06 pm »
*Yiski staring at the man and immediately recognizing Zill*

By the gods, I was wondering when you'd come back from your salvage mission. Thought the council finally decided to get rid of you by giving you the Scrap job.

*Inspects the barrels*

Holy hell, you actually manage to find a barrel of Anvala Vintage No.2 and No.3. Thought the last of the stuff was lost forever and in the last place anybody expects to find it. I gotta say Zill, you're constantly full of surprises.

*Yiski hands himself a mug of No.2 and Zill a mug of No.3*
*Each raise their mugs to each other.*

To clear skies!

*Lets off a laugh*

"That damn Council couldnt shake me any better than the 3 burning Galleons I left behind after running the blockades. As for them barrels, lets just say our sandy mistress has a long way to go before her bounties are exhausted."

*Sits back and enjoys a fine swig from his mug of No.3*

Oi, Zill! Where's my money? Something about me not being able to keep a Spire alive during a double Pyra ram? Maybe that rings a bell for you? I'm getting impatient, Zill!

"Damn you still made it out of that raider camp? I was for sure that was the last of this friggen Spire nonsense id hear outta you."

*Tosses him his just due expenses*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2013, 11:01:28 pm »
Looks like this is a members only club. I can tell when new faces are not welcome.

See you in the sky...

*walks out*

*Slides a chair in front of the door*

"Nonsense stranger. Treat these guys with the respect they deserve and you might just get the round I offered. They've crewed with lot worse then you, so either have your seat and enjoy, or enjoy the sandy abyss when she takes your resolve."

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2013, 11:03:02 pm »
Good doing business with you, Zill. You know, since Cogs is coming up soon, I was thinking we'd have another... arrangement. First one to be at the top of the table for five weeks straight takes all. Up for it?

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2013, 11:03:41 pm »
This is a holdup! Hand over all your plushies or the place goes up in flames!

*points portable flare gun at drinks*

Ahh i wonder where that flare gun went i was looking all over for it. Still up to that charm i see Sunder
With a slight limp, and a dusty mask, he swings the door wide and lets it slam. Standing there in his finest officer jacket (dust and time have not been kind to it) he beckons for 2 barrels to be carried in by a rough bunch behind him. As the barrels roll toward the bar, he surveys the room. No patron could see though the old hazard mask, warn for their protection moreover than his. His boots sound heavy as he inspects patrons on his way to Yiski...

"Boy this bunch looks rough Yiski. What you been offering these days? "

*Gives a pat on his back*

"Finest rum and moonshine in them barrels. The desert sure didnt want them to leave her sight either. Lets say we have a swig before it gets dusty."

*Beckons for a round on him and gives a glance at Furry*

"About time somethin' prettier than BdrLine came out of that wasteland."

He walks to his usual table and props up a chair for his tired body.

Ahh come one Zill you know there is noone out there with this develislly good Yeshan look *said sarcastically with good humor*
oh and nice with the chage of no.3

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2013, 11:05:44 pm »
*Yiski turns to face Zill*

I swear, the rookies keep looking younger and more brazen by the years. My god They always want to prove themselves. I still remember when we went on our first mission. We mistook a trade ship for a damned raider. *Laughs* Anyways since I'm gonna assume you've ran this past crew ragged, you're gonna need a new men or women for your next run. Why not take the rook?

*Yiski takes a sip of his No.2 and turns to Skyraider*

And Skyraider, we all know who the hell you are. I swear you've used the same intro for the past few years. Why not change up your intro a bit.

*Yiski walks to the bar goes back and hands Skyraider a mug of Yiski's Reserve*

And of course you can't fix stupidity with a spanner! Yer supposed to use the damn hammer!

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2013, 11:10:15 pm »
Good doing business with you, Zill. You know, since Cogs is coming up soon, I was thinking we'd have another... arrangement. First one to be at the top of the table for five weeks straight takes all. Up for it?

*Nods his mask with a smirk*

"I simply cant resist Sunderland. Double or nothin' and we have us an arrangement."

Ahh come one Zill you know there is noone out there with this develislly good Yeshan look *said sarcastically with good humor*
oh and nice with the chage of no.3

"Those Yeshans sure can turn a classy outfit. That No.3 wasn't too easy to pluck. I doubt the raiders knew what they had yet."

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2013, 11:11:17 pm »
And Skyraider, we all know who the hell you are. I swear you've used the same intro for the past few years. Why not change up your intro a bit.

And of course you can't fix stupidity with a spanner! Yer supposed to use the damn hammer!
Well why change a glorious intro? If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And its safe to say I'd not waste a perfectly good hammer on a swabie.

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2013, 11:15:27 pm »

"I simply cant resist Sunderland. Double or nothin' and we have us an arrangement."

I see that your gambling addiction is as exploitable as ever. I'm looking forward to pocketing my reward.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2013, 11:18:07 pm »
*Yiski turns to face Zill*

I swear, the rookies keep looking younger and more brazen by the years. My god They always want to prove themselves. I still remember when we went on our first mission. We mistook a trade ship for a damned raider. *Laughs* Anyways since I'm gonna assume you've ran this past crew ragged, you're gonna need a new men or women for your next run. Why not take the rook?

*Yiski takes a sip of his No.2 and turns to Skyraider*

*Give a dusty laugh*

"Oh those were the days. Back when the Council was the least of my worries and that fine Quartermaster was all to myself. At least that trade ship had a decent haul. I still fly to where we buried that pile of Junker. Yea this crew was past their expiration date once we hit the 2nd blockade. Damned if they didnt get me home though. I dont mind a rook so long as he keeps his mouth in line, else those engines will see an extra run of moonshine."

*Beckons with his mug to Skyraider*

"He changes his intro as much as he changes his boat's guns. That old carronade is liable to shoot at him before too long."

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2013, 11:19:06 pm »
Also Zill, how's ye Goldfish doin'? Still on fire! Ha ha! Ehhhh......... I might be more drunk, or stupid, than anyone else here.

Offline Psyran

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy Online
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2013, 11:19:32 pm »
*Slides a chair in front of the door*

"Nonsense stranger. Treat these guys with the respect they deserve and you might just get the round I offered. They've crewed with lot worse then you, so either have your seat and enjoy, or enjoy the sandy abyss when she takes your resolve."

*turns to Zill casually, not aggressively*
I have no problem giving respect where respect is due, but respect is a two-way street.

But then again, if I drink enough, I'll probably try and kiss every last one of you. Perhaps I just need a few more...

*walks back to the bar and gestures towards the keep with a few coins*

Give me your strongest stuff... and make it a double, please.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2013, 11:19:48 pm »

I see that your gambling addiction is as exploitable as ever. I'm looking forward to pocketing my reward.

*Takes a long swig of his No.3*

"You kid yourself Sunder. You couldnt find a captain liable to hold that slot if your whole life's savings was on the line."

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2013, 11:21:21 pm »

A hammer? i persoanlyl like the buffer , it may put some more boost in them brains

*then turns towards to Psyan*

So whats your story. I mean where did you come from. Like i said earlier that i came straight all the way from Yesha. Was born to a family of the high middle class. Oh it was a good life, not too rich or poor, but not enough pazzas as it seems. Always looking for trouble around the capital. Got arrested a few times by the Imperial police. And let me tell ya not a plesaent experience. but how did i end up in these skies, well in one of my many "adventures" i was running from the police and ended up on the air docks and stow away in a leaving merchant ship. Once we left the crew found me out and almost threw me off unless i can i can prove my worth around here. So all in all that is how i started my travels and found my skills while meeting some of these "vagabonds" *chuckles* along the way

I bet if you ask "kindly" some of these floks can tell ya theres

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2013, 11:23:05 pm »
Also Zill, how's ye Goldfish doin'? Still on fire! Ha ha! Ehhhh......... I might be more drunk, or stupid, than anyone else here.

*Yiski facepalms*

You were never one for alcohol.

*Walks back to the bar and fixes Psyran a double Hellfire*

Now I know BdrLineAzn can handle this stuff, but I'm sure you've read the sign outside about this stuff. Remember, you die, not my fault. End of story.