Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1147648 times)

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #1755 on: May 31, 2013, 04:05:19 pm »
BdrLine looks towards Zill and see his state.

*shaking his head*
"Sooner or later you may up like Paradox the way you are heading."

He then hears Honeybadger before he goes to the back.
"Well Niko here, he's been a friend and 'conspirator' of mine since we were kids. What ever crazy idea I've have, he'll follows."

Niko
"Yeah, and most of the time it usually ends up with us running from something. And we are fine, the other guys and I have the things we need."

Ny-Lee finally sees the Niko and silently goes up to behind him. She gets up and taps his shoulder.

Ny-Lee
"So you finally made it all the way here."

Niko surprised by the tap and the familiar voice that he stumbles forward a bit and turn around to see Ny-Lee

Niko
"Bdr your sister is still here?!?"

BdrLine
"Yeah why?"

Niko
"She still scares me after the day I told her you were here."

BdrLine looks at Ny-Lee who is chuckling to herself as she sits back down with Roland. He shakes his head and back to Niko.

BdrLine
"Well since you are here, Yiski how about two Desert Storm Pale."

When Badger come out, he remembers about yesterday and takes out and throws him a small coin pouch.

"Here Badger, 20 gold. I think it should compensate for you being knocked out by the whiskey. And say what you say, I rather go out not because of a drink."

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: May 31, 2013, 05:33:34 pm »
Zill points his mug toward BdrLine.
Zill
"I'll be dead before I let myself turn into a mechanical nightmare. My face and now torso look like this for a reason. At least I can still be called human."

He sat looking at his mug, and Jun'ko looked at him. She didn't really know why, but had no issue supporting his decision to "stay human." Regardless, she was just glad he was alive. Now if only she could cheer him up...
Jun'ko
"Get up you. It's time to get you walking."

With the numbing from the beer, Zill managed to stand straight for a few moments before tipping over and needing Jun. He started walking around some, smacking into tables and chairs. He made one lap with Jun'ko's help before plopping back into his chair, and drinking.
Zill
"Oh good. At this rate, I'll be walking on my own around the time Roland and Ny have a family."

The couple look at each other and then quickly away. Jun'ko pushes Zill, which makes him fall out of his chair. He looks up at her, and can only start laughing. Soon, everyone else was too.

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: May 31, 2013, 05:39:40 pm »
--Saloon--

While everyone was talking, Sky walked in and was confused by Zill being on the floor and everyone laughing.

Sky
"Good morrow everyone, I guess seeing Zill on the floor is very amusing... Speaking of which, Zill weren't you supposed to be a hospital?"

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1758 on: May 31, 2013, 05:52:05 pm »
Honeybadger looks at Bdr with a coin purse and slowly begins to holster his pistol

Honeybadger
"Easiest 20 gold I've ever made I tell you what."

Honeybadger strolls to the couch and begins to dig in his bag and sit down on the couch.

He proceeded to do this for a good hour or two.

Offline Captain Lockheart

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 52
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: May 31, 2013, 06:04:53 pm »
Trying to ignore the events Lockheart took a long swig of his ale and downed it. Before wiping his face with his arm.

Lockheart
"That wasn't too bad *Cough*"

"Lets see what else you got... Although im beginning to re-consider *Cough*"

*Smokes his pipe*

Lockheart
"Just give me a moment if you will" 

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: May 31, 2013, 06:10:43 pm »
BdrLine just waves him off and continues to talk with Niko. He overhears Skyraider and looks towards to Zill.

BdrLine
"He should be, but you know Zill. So Sky how's the new plane comein up?"

Offline Skyraider

• Salutes: 5
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: May 31, 2013, 06:18:40 pm »
Sky sits down and explains his current state.

Sky
"I'm trying to put as many machine guns into the nose of the plane, the plane will be really slow so it can't out run a biplane. However it will take a huge beating and contain plenty of ammo, its kinda meant to be a heavy fighter. However its still in the development stage."

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: May 31, 2013, 06:33:56 pm »
Yiski hands BdrLine two Desert Storm Pales. He then looks to Zill.

Yiski
"Who's to say those two already aren't a few days in?"

This causes BdrLine to do a spit take and look at his sister carefully, specifically her stomach. Ny-Lee returns the look with an annoyance glare.

Ny-Lee
"If you're wondering, no I'm not."

Lauren
*Giving a sly grin* "Not from a lack of trying I hope."

Roland
"Auntie! Of course..."

Just before Roland was going to say something which he would've regretted, his wife quickly covered his mouth with her hand.

Ny-Lee
"Love, I don't think the entire saloon needs to know."

Roland
*Blushing* "Heh... you are right." *Whispering in her ear* "Good save."

Offline Captain Lockheart

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 52
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: May 31, 2013, 08:23:43 pm »
Lockheart exhales several small puffs of smoke before turning to Yiski.

Lockheart
" I think I shall stick with what I know, one hellfire if you would.... Especially after what happened to him "* points to Honeybadger with his pipe*

Lockheart
"I'll be heading to Chaladon again shortly, on the important matter of getting my wife home safely. If the cities defence still needs a further bolstering then now is the time to tell me. I may be able to rope a few ships over."

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: June 01, 2013, 02:19:15 am »
--Narrator--

The night goes on as Yiski's newest brews are a hit to the many regulars that come. Eventually, and as Zill said, the group of old Barons that came to help support the city finally found the saloon. The majority of them are old friends of Zill and Yiski when they spent their time in the Baron Militaries and they spend the night recalling stories of theirs.

Niko and BdrLine are seen talking to each other as they catch up on their latest misadventures. While Honeybadger finally found what he was searching for in his bag, his old deck of cards. He goes over to a table and starts to deal himself a solitaire game. Roland and Ny-Lee spends the remaing time with Jun'ko and Lauren as they recount their time spent in Cathedral. Off in a corner booth, Skyraider has a mug of Hellfire in front of him as he scribbles down notes and designs to improve on his new plane.

Around midnight, everyone decides to call it a night as many patrons leaves for their homes.

End Of Narration

--End of Day 110--

Offline Gentlemanriot

• Salutes: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: June 01, 2013, 05:28:41 am »
This here be the reason I never stay in port long. These here drinks sour my stomach more then a galleon commin to bear her guns.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: June 01, 2013, 09:38:06 am »
--START OF DAY 111--

--NARRATOR--

Yiski woke up in a very groggy state as did Lauren. After closing, Yiski, Zill, and their friends from the Baronies all shared stories of their lives since Yiski and Zill relocated to Anvala. In order to get through all the stories, it required a lot of alcohol and the group went through mugs of Hellfire, its cousins, and the two beers. By the time the group had finished, it was 4 am and they were effectively passed out. Lauren had to carry Yiski to bed. Ny-Lee and Roland helped BdrLine and Niko to a nearby inn. Jun'ko carried Zill upstairs of the saloon. The Baronies friends all slept passed out on the floor.

When Yiski got to the main floor, he saw two things. First, his Baronies buddies still on the floor. Second, Ny-Lee and Roland attempting to clean the saloon without waking the buddies.

Roland
"Sleep well?"

Before answering, Yiski went to the bar and made a couple of mugs Clear Skies. One for himself and the rest for everybody who needs it. Yiski took his drink and downed it in one gulp. Roland sighs.

Roland
"That answers my question."

Soon Lauren came out and had a Clear Skies as did Jun'ko and Zill. In another hour, the Baronies friends woke up off the floor and also had their Clear Skies.

Roy
"Woah... the hell do you put in your drinks? Been a while since any of us had stuff this strong."

Yiski
"Because the strong stuff was made by me."

Roy
"Oh yeah."

The group laughed and in another hour, the saloon was ready and open.

--NARRATOR END--

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #1767 on: June 01, 2013, 02:34:47 pm »
Honeybadger walks into the saloon with a new suit. He figured since the other one was stained in blood and sweat, might as well buy a new one. He wore a grey great coat, his cleaned grey derby hat, a new pair of grey trousers, and brand new brown leather holsters that housed his two engraved and finished Colt .45

He takes his seat at the bar and nods at the many Barons who are sitting at the tables and bars.

Honeybadger
"Good morning Yiski."

Honeybadger scratched his nose, semi tired. He had been up late drinking and he hasn't stopped, he pulled a flask out from his coat pocket and puts it on the counter.

Honeybadger
"Whiskey please."

He puts a small amount of coin on the table

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: June 01, 2013, 03:46:11 pm »
Yiski
"Now I'm sure I don't have to ask, but do you want standard whiskey, or do you want have another Loch Out Shot?"

Offline Qwerty Kun

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 23
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: June 01, 2013, 03:51:02 pm »
The sight was a familiar one, even though he hadn't seen it for a long time. The building had undergone many changes, that much was obvious, but the feel of the place was the same. Strong, indomitable, certainly nothing to be messed with.

Sound came from within, the usual chatter, laughter and coughing after drinking one of Yiski's brews.

Chuckling to himself he slowly opened the door. Through his plague doctors mask he saw many old and new faces, smelt the familiar tang of the ever so dangerous brews. He walked up to the bar smiling under his mask, it felt good to be back, it had been far to long.

Qwerty

"Greetings Yiski, Roland, been a while"