Author Topic: Burning Skies Saloon  (Read 1346094 times)

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Skies Saloon
« Reply #705 on: March 14, 2013, 05:59:21 pm »
*Yiski spots Qwerty walking in*
I haven't seen you come by in a while. Must've been busy with all those rushing the hospital.

*Yiski ponders for a minute*
Strongest, huh? The strongest I got is the White Steam Whiskey. I'll fix you one.

*Yiski hands Qwerty a mug of WSW*

Offline Qwerty Kun

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 23
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 14, 2013, 06:04:09 pm »
Thank you kindly Yiski, and yes the hospital was flooded. I had to use....less then conventional methods for my body to keep up, and i'm paying for it today.

*Downs the WSW in one, smiles as the steam appears*

That is some good stuff

*Notices how Ny and Roland are behaving at the bar*

We'll I certainly didn't expect that

*Takes out his journal and starts writing*

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 14, 2013, 06:08:20 pm »
-Docks-

*Zill walks over to BdrLine and sees the docks ready. He pats his back.*

Good show BdrLine. If my watch is right, our company should be arrivin' soon.

*Jun'ko sneaks over and overhears.*

Company hmm?? Just tell me the surprise already! *She attempts the puppy eyes on Zill*

*Zill smirks and then can hear a low roar from the East.*

Looks like youll get a front row seat, as I planned.

Workers! By the Skies, prepare for arrival!

-Narrator-

The low roar Zill heard soon became audible to the rest of the Port. The workers made ready for the arrival of, whatever it was Zill had sent for. Two giant shapes engulfed the sunset. The roar steadily getting louder. Jun'ko hopped onto some crates for a better view, and BdrLine and Zill stood in the middle of the docks. The workers began cheering when they realized what was coming. Two Fleet Galleons, with Then it was fixed leading the formation. Not since his encounter in the Black Channel had he flown his Galleon. He knew it was only fitting for the fully functioning Port, as well as for Jun'ko, to see it reemerge from the Council docks after so many years. The flags of the Admiral's ship danced in the air. The blue and yellow standards swayed with the cool breeze. The guns glistened in the setting sun. And the engine's roar could be heard all around the West District. Behind was a standard Fleet Galleon, tasked to defend the Port Tar Barrel. Zill knew its importance had grown since the attempt on so many lives that day. It required the proper deterrent. As for his boat, he had other plans for it.

Jun'ko was starry eyed. Zill had mentioned his Galleon before, but she couldnt of imagined the sight until now. She ran back over to him and leaned on him.

Best surprise ever.

Thought you might like it.

I could kiss you, oh captain.

Youll get your chance.

She blushes and grins. The trio watch on as the Galleons dock at the two open spots. With a successful arrival of perhaps the finest ships this side of Anvala, a celebration was begun. For not only did the Galleons hold heavy guns and plentiful ammo, but also barrels of Spiked Anvala Ale. Music rang and the men were merry. Jun'ko even got Zill to dance. A rare sight that was. It was a grand day to be in Anvala.

-End Narrator-

*Zill eyes Shinkurex looking for him, and he walks over with Jun'ko to greet him.*

Ahoy there Shink. I hear you were lookin' for me?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 06:11:52 pm by RearAdmiralZill »

Offline Sgt. Spoon

• Salutes: 112
    • [Keno]
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 14, 2013, 06:24:39 pm »
*makes another attempt at getting up, only to roll into a trash-bin and a nearby cat*
Meaw!

Dammit
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 06:40:30 pm by Sgt. Spoon »

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 31
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
    • Wind and Thunder Gaming
« Reply #709 on: March 14, 2013, 06:48:39 pm »
--Dandy Lions Trading Co. Headquaters, Paradox's room--

He unknowingly rested upon the edge of the bed, when he regained consciousness his first movement was met by gravity as he fell face first onto the floor. Face pressed firmly into the marble floor, he began to realize a few things, the splitting headache he had acquired the previous night, and a little more prudent, how he was stark naked currently lying on marble. He grabbed his head and let out a groan as he slowly rose to his feet beside the bed. Once at full naked attention, he saw that there were three equally naked women resting a top his bed; No wonder space was a problem. After taking in the scenery for a while, trying to recollect the details of last nights late conquest, he began to collect his clothes that were bestrewn among the room. A problem had arisen his hat laid in the middle of the three women, trying desperately to reach for the icon of his identity while being silent, his mechanized limbs pierced the quiet with every twitch. The three of them stirred; He stopped for a moment, before continuing to reach for it, finally he managed to grasp it however his arm was now clasped by three hands that reeled him back into bed. Round 2... I think?

--Saloon--
After the early morning events he strolled in to bar with a slight glow about him.

"How are you all doin'?"

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 14, 2013, 08:21:47 pm »
*Yiski looks to see Paradox*
Well aren't you lookin' chipper. Somethin' good must come out from bein' a CEO huh?

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: March 14, 2013, 08:53:49 pm »
--Docks--

*Bdr and many others can be seen drinking, dancing and being merry all around*
*With the arrival of the Galleons, not that much work is being done*

*After getting out of the group for a breather, he spots Shink*

Shink my man, come to join the party? Come and lets get a drink, Zill brought it on his Galleons.

--Saloon--

*to Roland and Yiski after the explanation*

Wow, the whole District. And honestly i thought my brothers experiments were bad *puts a hand over her mouth and chuckles*

*To Qwerty*

Why hello doctor, it kinda happen yesterday if you are asking *she blushes and holds Roland's hand*

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 14, 2013, 09:01:56 pm »
*Papa looks at Yiski*

"You have no idea, ya ever need anything, and I mean anything... You give me a shout."

Offline Qwerty Kun

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 23
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 14, 2013, 09:17:30 pm »
*To Ny*

Well congratulations I suppose, you'll be driving eachother crazy within the week.

*To Paradox*

I'm sorry friend I don't believe i've had the pleasure, my name is Qwerty

Offline Papa Paradox

• CA Mod
    • [CA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: March 14, 2013, 09:41:12 pm »
*Moving to meet the handshake, He extended his mechanical arm."

"They call me Papa, I'm the CEO of The DLTC, it's great to meet you Qwerty."

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 14, 2013, 10:37:11 pm »
--Docks--

*Walks up to Zill and BdrLine*

"Hey guys... How's it going?"

*Looks to Zill*

"Zill... I don't know if you know this already, but ever since Burning Skies closed down, I've been having these weird memories... All I can remember, is that back when I first started out as a gunner, and we were shot down by raiders. When I got older, I found out that those raiders worked for a Baron.... They described him as a Fat man who sold merchandise to the black market. You would happen to know who that is would you?"

*Grabs an ale, and starts to drink it*

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: March 14, 2013, 10:57:48 pm »
*Yiski to Qwerty*
Now don't be to harsh on the young couple. I'd at least say they'll last two weeks before that happens.

Yiski!

Oh come on now Roland, you know we're just havin' fun with you. *sigh* Just like his mother.

*Yiski then turns to Paradox and gives him a raised eyebrow.*
You know I've got a mind to ask you to clarify, but lookin' at that face, I know I'd regret it immediately.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 11:28:00 pm by Yiski »

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: March 15, 2013, 12:05:00 am »
-Docks-

*Zill stares at Shinkurex for a moment and gets a more serious tone.*

I know exactly who that Urchin is. He's been sucking off the life of Anvala for years. He bribes the Council to keep his skin safe, and sells all kind of things on his black market. Big network down there. Back when I had regular interrogations, I searched for him for the better part of 2 years. I actually saw him. More rat than man from my perspective. I destroyed the better part of his market back then too, and after I became Admiral he was a real non-issue. Its unfortunate he is responsible for your troubles.

*He takes a swig of his mug and puts a hand on Shink's shoulder*

Dont worry about him though. He closer to death than any of us. Enjoy the night, plenty of ale for everyone.

-Narrator-

The night goes on in celebration. Despite his dreams, Shinkurex quickly becomes consumed by the night's activities. Music and ale filled the Port. The festivities lasted until all the ale was gone, and the night sky took over. Everyone headed their separate ways until only Jun'ko and Zill remained.

-End Narrator-

You stayin' again tonight?

Sadly i must attend to my apartment. Trust me when I say id rather not have the burden tonight.

*She slowly removes his mask and looks at him, the tar barrel fires it his eyes.*

Something to think on tonight, oh captain.

*She locks lips with Zill for what feels like hours. This time he wasnt caught off guard and didnt let go so easily. She gave a hug and went off toward the gates. She wags her butt playfully as she disappears into the night.*

Dont miss me too much. Ill be back.

*Zill waves.*

I look forward to it.

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: March 15, 2013, 12:23:02 am »
--NARRATOR--

The night moves on. Zill, BdrLine, and Shink drink for a few more hours before retiring into their respective beds. Shink thinks about what Zill said about Urchin. As much as Shink wants to go after him, he decides to trust in what Zill said. Shink would only realize in a few months Urchin died in a raid by the Baronies Military on Urchin's illegal plushie refinery. Urchin may have contacts, but not nearly as many as BdrLine.

After BdrLine and Shink left, Zill stood upon his squid again, alone, staring into the night sky. Part of him wished he had went with Jun'ko.
Another time I guess.

BdrLine hurried home to put the last part of his over-watch plan for Ny-Lee and Roland's date.
Alright, I think a few meters is a safe viewing distance.

Paradox headed back to his HQ where his "enjoyments" were waiting for him.
There you ladies are, just like I left you.

Roland and Ny-Lee walked together back to BdrLine's place. The two shared a long kiss before breaking.
I'm looking forward to our date and the surprise tomorrow.

I am looking forward to it myself Ny-Lee.

After Ny-Lee went inside, Roland ran back to the saloon just before Yiski locked up. In order for his surprise to work, Roland needed Yiski's help.
Woah, Roland. You need something?

Yes, you know I have a date tomorrow. Well, I need to borrow something.

Is it that?

Roland affirmatively nodded.
Of course you can. Just be careful with it.

Yiski went into the back, came back, and tossed something to Roland.
Thank you Yiski. I mean it.

I know you do.

Roland took the package and head back to his apartment.
So he's gonna use that tomorrow, huh? Now I really need make sure things go right.

--NARRATOR END--

--END OF DAY 32--

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: March 15, 2013, 10:27:05 am »
--START OF DAY 33--

--NARRATOR--

Roland woke up with the morning sun. He wiped his eyes and stared out his window. He got himself ready for work and for this evening's date. As he washed his face he looked at himself in the mirror.
Alright! I have to give it my all today!

Roland made his way to the saloon and saw Yiski standing outside the door. Roland was puzzled and asked.
Is everything alright Yiski?

Yiski turn and saw Roland and smiled.
Well don't you look like a noble. I figured you'd want to work for a bit before you date, so I'm gonna tell you right now you've got the entire day to spend with Ny.

What? Are you....

Yup. Now I appreciate all the help you've given in the past week, but you need to focus on Ny and treat her well.

Roland was speechless for a moment. He eventually smiled, nodded, and went on his way to BdrLine's place to pick up Ny-Lee. As soon Roland was out of sight, Yiski went back inside and grabbed the scope of off Blood Bolt. Yiski murmurs.
Now, I just got to wait for Zill so he can watch the saloon for the day so I can keep an eye on Roland.

--NARRATOR END--