Author Topic: the EU sessions discussion.  (Read 42557 times)

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
Re: the EU sessions discussion.
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2013, 11:31:34 am »
sadly I have the same problem as Kyren.

I haven't been that active due to me pursuing other interests.
All my goio time now goes to my clan and I no longer feel the same drive to jump in on training days.
Some day I might jump in and help, but I just don't feel like doing it at the moment.
I'm starting the hardest year on my studies which also is the reason I am no longer a CA, since I won't have the time to do work for MUSE, and i'd rather use my time playing with the clan.

I hope some of you will take over what Shinkurex, Kyren, Ataris, me and a lot other have been working on these past months.

Offline Ataris

• Salutes: 20
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2013, 01:44:55 pm »
That's really sad news, guys, we'll be in a huge shortage of both of you! Anyway, good luck in your RL affairs!

I'll still be holding online on Wednersdays meanwhile

Offline Kyren

• Salutes: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2013, 07:01:17 am »
I'll manage to be here today, I mixed the dates up a little and my girlfriend's moving in on the 30th. I'd like to try something different today, also in respects to the Training Days to come - work with Crew Formation all the time. When we're searching for players, the lobby is usually quite filled still. We should be able to get 4 ships together at least for the start, with responsive players who joined by clicking our names and not by the Quick Join button.

Offline Ataris

• Salutes: 20
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2013, 01:01:10 pm »
Can someone clarify the situation with EU training? Seems time has been changed drastically and i'm totally out of business... =\

Offline Calico Jack

• Salutes: 25
    • [2620]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2013, 07:57:48 am »
I've put an announcement on the steam group which is relevant to this discussion, I urge  anyone active in the EU time zone to check it out.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GOIO_Training/discussions/0/864978110171929878/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 08:00:25 am by Calico Jack »