Author Topic: That Moment When...  (Read 564214 times)

Offline Mill Wilkinson

• Salutes: 24
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: That Moment When...
« Reply #240 on: June 27, 2013, 04:37:14 pm »
and when asked... - ...if he knows what arming time is, he responds "What, you mean the time to reload a gun?"
Ouch.

Offline Echoez

• Salutes: 40
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 28, 2013, 08:37:37 am »
That moment when your teammate starts ranting to your captain about why he shouldn't charge into a Galleon's long-range broadside, and when asked a few seconds later if he knows what arming time is, he responds "What, you mean the time to reload a gun?"

I remember this, absolutely hilarious. That guy was one of a kind :P

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 06, 2013, 08:56:43 pm »
That moment when you're watching a tournament, and the caster has a player from one of the teams on their block list.

Furthermore, you've flown with said player before and never had a problem with them, and question why the caster would have needed to block them.

Offline naufrago

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 10
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 06, 2013, 11:53:58 pm »
That moment when you're watching a tournament, and the caster has a player from one of the teams on their block list.

Furthermore, you've flown with said player before and never had a problem with them, and question why the caster would have needed to block them.

If it's who I think you're talking about, the story is pretty uninteresting and completely lacking in drama.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #244 on: July 07, 2013, 02:44:18 am »

It's really quite an uninteresting story, I can share it with you if you really want in a PM if you want.

Honestly I'd pretty much forgotten about it all, took a second for me to remember what the story even was.

Offline Gambrill

• Salutes: 26
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 08, 2013, 07:06:58 am »
That moment you've been on a tour of duty and come back and the Mata Ray still isn't out :/

Offline Calico Jack

• Salutes: 25
    • [2620]
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 08, 2013, 09:23:31 am »
The moment when you start raving on chat about how retarded the AI is and how it can't prioritise itself out of a wet paper bag, before noticing the engie's name no-longer starts with [AI].

Offline Gambrill

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 08, 2013, 09:36:45 am »
The moment when you start raving on chat about how retarded the AI is and how it can't prioritise itself out of a wet paper bag, before noticing the engie's name no-longer starts with [AI].

made this mistake MORE than once :')

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 08, 2013, 09:40:16 am »
That moment you've been on a tour of duty and come back and the Mata Ray still isn't out :/

Don't worry, you won't have to wait much longer at all.

Offline Zenark

• Salutes: 41
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 09, 2013, 12:13:40 pm »
That moment when your Squid gets stuck in a building on Peritan Rubble when the ship suddenly hits warp speed right into another building.

That was one of the most fun deaths I've experienced. Was on the new build, too.

Offline Gambrill

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 09, 2013, 02:37:51 pm »
That moment when you ram a galleon into a building and kill it on paritian rumble... with a squid.

Offline RearAdmiralZill

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 144
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 09, 2013, 02:42:57 pm »
That moment when the patch releases while you're at work, and your productivity for that day is finished.

Offline Gambrill

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 09, 2013, 04:45:04 pm »
That moment you wanna play guns because of the patch but you're at work and when you get back you have to look after your fiancee who is clearly whinging because she wants attention for have a slight cold!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 09, 2013, 04:48:46 pm »
That moment you wanna play guns because of the patch but you're at work and when you get back you have to look after your fiancee who is clearly whinging because she wants attention for have a slight cold!!!! :@ :@ :@ :@

lol that moment when your wife realizes you're talking about her on the game forums :P

Offline Gambrill

• [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 09, 2013, 04:54:18 pm »

lol that moment when your wife realizes you're talking about her on the game forums :P

If she finds out, its your fault shink!!!

she used to be talking about quality time......  i was like 'yeah, GoIo is my quality time now p**s off and make some food woman..'  an argument ensued and i lost... dearly.