Author Topic: Mini-Game Madness  (Read 17654 times)

Offline Zirilfer

• Salutes: 12
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
Re: Mini-Game Madness
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 03:00:27 pm »
This sounds awesome, I want in on this. I'll see if anyone else in the clan is interested as well.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2015, 07:48:41 pm »
As ever I'm open as a mercenary player. If I'm on at the time of any events just invite me and I will be your god of victory.

wait lemme check

*rolls dice

yup, I pass.

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2015, 09:21:42 pm »
If the Bards don't show up, and I do, I'll be glad to join.  I'm not the best player, but I manage.

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2015, 11:35:54 am »
Okay, im getting a rather good response to this concept. I may host a test match this saterday, january 10th, in the afternoon to get the european and american players involved. If all goes well then ill persue an official community event for the following saturday on the 17th.

Im looking to get everybody involved so one idea is to set up the event at 14.00 utc-0 - thats 9 in the morning for the east coast americans, 3 in the afternoon for cental europeans and 9 in the evening for the aussies and asians (roughly). It might be a pretty dedicated time for doing this so it might be subject to change. Im trying to find an optimal time so that i can get as many people as possible to be able to play.

I was originally going to host it in the evening for US players which would be the morning for australian players but i realized a hefty portion of the player base in europe would be left out since it would be the early morning hours for them.

Kindly post suggestions or ideas if any of you have any :)

Offline Riggatto

• Salutes: 60
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2015, 12:51:41 pm »
I would still make an effort to show up for this, but that timescale places it at six in the morning for West coast Americans

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2015, 01:55:06 am »
I realized I can compensate for the majority of players who are based in the Americas and Europe by placing the starting time for Americans 12pm west coast  or 3pm (15.00) in the east while most europeans will be playing around 8 or 9pm (21.00) - although the Aussies will suffer the most by being given a 3 am (roughly) start time.

This won't be easy and I fear one group is bound to lose out on this event.

Offline TeddyBearMafia

• Salutes: 8
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 03:05:00 am »
You'll lose people either way. I know I can certainly make it, and the American segments of SAC would more than likely love to join in. As for the Aussies - I'm not sure if Tropo even sleeps, so there's that.

Offline Steve CZ

• Salutes: 21
    • [CsM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2015, 01:00:00 pm »
Oh you too have an australian leader who doesn't sleep at all? How nice :P Anyway, I'll see if I can pack some CsMs together

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2015, 01:12:14 pm »
There is no magical hour that's perfect for all. Someone will always get screwed from time zones.

Offline RunningTree

• Salutes: 17
    • [CsM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2015, 07:08:42 pm »
Oh you too have an australian leader who doesn't sleep at all? How nice :P Anyway, I'll see if I can pack some CsMs together

We can't close our eyes ever or the spiders/snakes/sharks/koalas will get us.

Sure, the Crimson Sky Menace will be interested in this. Random loadouts was fun during the TimmyB.

Offline KitKatKitty

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 41
    • [SPQR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2015, 10:55:05 am »
As Teddy said the American portion of Sac would love to join and I know some of our EU members also work on an American time schedule. I love this idea btw! Let me know if you need help with it Aye.

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2015, 05:18:00 pm »
Okay because of rl events keeping me away from organizing this Saturday I will be officially hosting these matches next Saturday - I'll make a community posting to so get an idea on how many wish to join. Sign-ups are not mandatory to join everyone will be free to join at will - this is just so I have an idea on how large of a crowd will be joining.

Stay tuned ;)