Author Topic: The Wall [v1]  (Read 374519 times)

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: The Wall [v1]
« Reply #480 on: May 09, 2014, 11:40:28 pm »
Gonna order some pizza while I'm renovating.

Offline TerminalRequiem

• Salutes: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: May 10, 2014, 11:59:17 pm »
I am surprised by how quickly I finish my freeze ray, and carry it outside. I then notice that my crew has stopped firing at the wall.  Muttering to myself at how my supposedly helpful AI crew are a bunch of lazy asses, I take my freeze ray to the firing range, find a spot to hook it up, and start firing it.

Offline AbbyTheRat

• Salutes: 52
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: May 11, 2014, 11:37:18 am »
Abby gets into the hospital and decided to type and email muse a strongly worded email about how OP the wall is and need another strong nerf to bring it in line with other contents.

After finishing the email, Abby felt a little tired and took a really short nap until next turn. Which she then checks her email.

Offline Gryphos

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: May 11, 2014, 11:58:00 am »
I shall continue healing as well as training to use the Force, in the hopes of being able to eventually use the Force against the wall.

Offline Jawjee

• Salutes: 111
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: May 12, 2014, 08:36:48 am »
I place my wonderful cannon in the highest place of the kingdom. It indeed is made of ice, and it shoots ice cannon balls.
The projectiles deal little damage, however, they have an active ability of spreading up to 10 meters all over the wall, freezing it, making it more fragile.
RETREAT MAI HUSKIES! things are about to get cold.

Offline macmacnick

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 121
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile: Macmacnick
« Reply #485 on: May 12, 2014, 09:35:02 pm »
Still working on destroying the llaw.

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #486 on: May 12, 2014, 11:01:30 pm »
Still working on destroying the llaw. Getting squished.
:D

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #487 on: May 12, 2014, 11:08:26 pm »
And while that happens I'll attempt to break/counter the spell destroying the Llaw.

You'll have to be more specific, I hate coming up with stuff XD
Oh you know.. in general. I guess I'll use any leftover titandozer construction materials and some magic/culture to block/blow up the spell in macmacs face.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 13, 2014, 12:06:29 pm »
*Jacob Fii joined the game*

"I'm back guys, sorry about the DC.
oh balls, it's dinner time."

*Jacob Fii left the game*

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #489 on: May 15, 2014, 09:10:15 am »

He can't technically do that can he? Since *Technically* (Not like anyone has "ever" gone against this yet) he can't do more than one action per turn. And joining doesnt count but saying "I'm back guys, sorry about the DC.oh balls, it's dinner time." Could *technically* count as a turn meaaaaaning that he can't leave!
Or you know... some thing :P

Offline Oliver Colt

• Salutes: 80
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 15, 2014, 01:58:09 pm »

He can't technically do that can he? Since *Technically* (Not like anyone has "ever" gone against this yet) he can't do more than one action per turn. And joining doesnt count but saying "I'm back guys, sorry about the DC.oh balls, it's dinner time." Could *technically* count as a turn meaaaaaning that he can't leave!
Or you know... some thing :P

Haha I'll check with my lawyer xD

Offline Sammy B. T.

• Salutes: 154
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: May 15, 2014, 07:30:35 pm »
I'll continue to weaken the integrity of the wall with my Pressue Washer, strategically aiming at the graffiti on the wall, hoping to get rid of some of it.

Offline Swallox

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 30
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: May 16, 2014, 07:48:29 am »
*Swallow has joined the game*

...Good lord, why did it take me so long to discover this monstrosity? I can't be -that- far out of the loop.

Right, let's get to it...

*AHEM*

Right, you unspecified sack of stoney stucco, I've had it up to here with your crap. How dare you simply sit there, hurling bricks at your betters as if you represent some defiant force far greater than any of us are truly capable of comprehending outside of the restricting confines of an otherwise generic 1200x798 image! Don't you see that no matter what, you are doomed to fail? You are, by definition, a finite entity, with a limited supply of health and brick-based structure. Certainly, you can continue onwards in this campaign of futile tantrum, but sooner or later, you shall fall, just like Jericho, Berlin and Hadrian before you! There is not a structure on this earth, from the most pitiful fence post to the grandest construction that can resist the might of human ingenuity, will and determination. The world is filled with those that tried to obscure the future; to block humanity's progress. Putrid rubble lies beneath bubbling swamplands, deserts are littered with worn shards of rock... Even the unimaginable skies above contains the wreckage of inanimate materials, destined to fall within orbit forever at the whim of the men and women that placed them there! And you, with your pathetic seven digit health bar think that you can succeed where all before you have failed? You disgust me, Wall. Here, see the 'progress' you have made with your lowly attempts at tenacious defence. See how far it has gotten you: Scratched, torn, painted and ridiculed. You have no hope of victory. When one falls, three rise to take their place amidst the assault. You may feel that you are the immovable force, but I say no! You are little more than a rock atop a rock, piled far higher; to heights than any stone slab has ever been deserving of. And we shall tear you down, brick by brick. We are the irresistible force, and with each fragment of stone you hurl, you only expedite your demise! So come, hurl your bricks. We shall not return them. We shall chip at your cement; unglue the bindings that hold your twisted visage together and topple the rotted remains backwards upon the world. The last thing you shall perceive in this world will be the sky: The brilliant blue freedom, vast and bright above your sullen brickwork. That is the heart of the world, the heart of life! No matter the height, humanity can and will go above, go around... We will dig under, and we will simply turn and walk away. All things are finite, save for imagination and the vastness of space above. As are you! So you see, abomination of motar, none of us truly need to defeat you. Like no man need climb the heights or swim the depths, you are little more than the next hill; the next objective to be overcome. We do not oppose your negligible attempts at totalitarianist obstruction because we must. We do it because we can. Because we want to! So you may remain for now: Bleeding and weakened. But you shall not rally. You dream of a moment of respite, a brief intteruption to the continued brutal assault before you, that you may lick your wounds and gather up the gravel that cascades away from your tormented form, but that shall not happen! Because we are the pilots, gunners and engineers of Icarus. AND WE SHALL NEVER BE DEFEATED! So come at me, bro. I'll stand strong through each assault, guarded by my friends and allies, while you sit alone, sullen and forgotten. And so it shall continue, ever onwards until that fateful moment when your rage pulses it's final. In that moment, we shall know victory as you meet your demise. You are doomed... And Jacob will never bring you up in the damn podcast ever again! So say I!

I unleash a caustic speech. For justice.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 07:52:12 am by Swallow Sama »

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: May 16, 2014, 07:53:51 am »
*Jacob Fii joined the game.*

You misspelled interruption.

*Jacob Fii left the game.*

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #494 on: May 16, 2014, 09:39:42 am »
Psst Jacob... remember the TS? Join us in the Wall! or more slaps!