Author Topic: "Expert" HUD-less mode  (Read 17933 times)

Offline Lord Dick Tim

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 119
    • View Profile
Re: "Expert" HUD-less mode
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2013, 03:47:06 am »
Man, just the no spotting would be an awesome toggle.  Maybe toggle the spyglass so you can see a quick snapshot of what the enemy ships health is instead.

Offline Nidh

• Salutes: 16
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 10:28:04 am »
And no flags! I still think that the giant blue and red flags took away from the need of a spyglass. I liked having to figure out which team a ship was on from the subtle emblem on the balloon, but that's just me. Also, I think no spotting is a good idea too, for this game mode anyway

Offline Machiavelliest

• Salutes: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 09:15:44 pm »
And no flags! I still think that the giant blue and red flags took away from the need of a spyglass. I liked having to figure out which team a ship was on from the subtle emblem on the balloon, but that's just me. Also, I think no spotting is a good idea too, for this game mode anyway
Or a quick glance at the map.  It would be nice to have clouds work like real clouds do in the air, though.

Offline RaptorSystems

• Salutes: 6
    • [BFS]
    • View Profile
    • Fab Lab Adelaide
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2013, 09:56:18 pm »
A hardcore mode would be an interesting development.

Just as a suggestion maybe require at least level 5 of acheezements in at least one profession. Otherwise I could see new players rage quitting.

Offline The-Imperator

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 7
    • [AoP]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2013, 01:52:03 am »
Honestly, I've always been wanting to do some youtube stuff for GoIO so removing the hud would be amazing for my cinematic scenes.