Author Topic: I played with X  (Read 379918 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: I played with X
« Reply #510 on: September 10, 2015, 09:05:43 pm »
Either in the engines or in the pilot. Never both.......Also Hunter, for your information, I'm the kind of crazy that burns moonshine and tar on a squid.......with a full mine loadout....

Offline Hunter.

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 23
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
    • My Hummingbird (Anime Website)
« Reply #511 on: September 10, 2015, 09:06:46 pm »
I'm the kind of crazy that burns moonshine and tar on a squid.......with a full mine loadout....

Wait, that isn't normal?

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 10, 2015, 11:14:15 pm »
I'm the kind of crazy that burns moonshine and tar on a squid.......with a full mine loadout....

Wait, that isn't normal?
..........If I wasn't running on horrific WiFi............We're going to have to fly sometime.

Offline -Muse- Grimick

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 25
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 22, 2015, 01:51:33 pm »
Yesterday Sundstrom and I "tested" some new dual squid possibilities. It was one of the most exciting and rewarding flights I have had in Guns yet. It was also absolutely brutal. I've never seen squids get so many ram kills in a single game (we had six between the two of us- and even more using guns).

*sigh

Good times, good times :)

Offline Spud Nick

• Salutes: 130
    • [✦✦45]
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 21, 2016, 05:52:52 pm »
I played with Daniel and the Rydrs in SCS #90

Offline SunSkin

• Salutes: 2
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 06, 2016, 12:36:39 pm »
I played some matches with Huskarr, Hungoverengie, and Waterisme + the spooky "the lols" clan. Surprisingly many high lvl players in and at one point there were almost 6 ships with vets! Had many a varied matches and we only played CanBush like 7 times!

We also talked about tanks, more specifically tanks in ww1. Well most of us did, Rinntaq was talking about septic tanks and Megan Fox (two closely related themes considering both of them are full of shit).

Things were pretty cool and in general fun., and times were had.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: July 22, 2016, 01:36:04 pm »
Today I solo-queued into the lobby. Got dropped into lvl3 captain with one lvl35 engie crewmate. Since ally was higher lvl and had free spot, I switched and then the newbie captain said "Ohh, nobody wants me :<", so I thought: shit, this is a new player, I can take a quick vacation from being an asshole and try to help him. So I swapped back, gave him some advice, we even got a kill (playing against Mann and cake crew) but he left in the middle of the match.
mfw

I tried

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: July 22, 2016, 02:08:55 pm »
 :'(

Sorry! We were training for Unbirthday otherwise I would of taken something much easier for him to kill me on such as3 a Junker

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: July 28, 2016, 02:41:48 pm »
I tried

It's OK; happens to everyone.  Just wait for a noob that doesn't complain and seems like he'll communicate.