Author Topic: Zill's Merry Men  (Read 361501 times)

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 102
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
Re: Zill's Merry Men
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2013, 06:47:50 pm »
Looks like I'm going to be able to make use of this thread after all:

https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,1212.0.html

but then again this is a recruitment thread for the Merry Men, and if Squash wanted to defect from the ducks, that's fine with me, but he would have to put it in himself. There would be a pretty painful De-feathering though :P... Now if you're interested Sunderland, I could convince Yiski to go easy on you

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2013, 11:57:09 pm »
And we can thank my wife for our new logo :)

Offline Honeybadger

• Salutes: 21
    • [H♥B]
    • View Profile
    • My Stream
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2013, 12:08:13 am »
Shink didn't like my answer.

Perhaps my Honeybadgering knows no bounds.

Still, fresh Bugatti...

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2013, 10:33:30 am »
To all other clans out there. I've taken it upon me to be the central point for setting up practice matches with other clans if they would like. If you are interested, please feel free to PM me here, or you can find me in-game or on steam (shinkurex1)... I look forward to battling you all soon :)

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 06:31:46 pm »
Flying with the Merry Men would be pretty sweet.
Or you know, just NAF.

In Game Name: Plasmarobo

Steam Name (can be given later through PM): Plasmarobo

Preferred Class: Pilot, failing that, engineer.

If you were a cow off to slaughter, and the farmers decided to keep 10 cows back, what would you do to be in that 10?
Alright, if I've got me some time: Fatten up other cows and decide to not eat anything, but be like, a really cool cow. Like everyone on the farm's best friend. I'd learn tricks, while secretly fattening my cow-bros.

If I don't have a lot of time, totally pretend to have mad-cow. It's a risky move, because I might get shot, but I can have a 'miraculous' recovery.

Yeah. The mind of Shink man.

Offline Sir Hippo

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 08:10:12 pm »
damn sexy logo

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2013, 08:45:47 pm »
Flying with the Merry Men would be pretty sweet.
Or you know, just NAF.

In Game Name: Plasmarobo

Steam Name (can be given later through PM): Plasmarobo

Preferred Class: Pilot, failing that, engineer.

If you were a cow off to slaughter, and the farmers decided to keep 10 cows back, what would you do to be in that 10?
Alright, if I've got me some time: Fatten up other cows and decide to not eat anything, but be like, a really cool cow. Like everyone on the farm's best friend. I'd learn tricks, while secretly fattening my cow-bros.

If I don't have a lot of time, totally pretend to have mad-cow. It's a risky move, because I might get shot, but I can have a 'miraculous' recovery.

Yeah. The mind of Shink man.

:D hey Plasma... To be clear, I noticed that you had put in application for both NAF and MM.... We are two separate entities, so was there a specific entity you wanted to join?

Thanks,
Shink

Offline Plasmarobo

• Salutes: 41
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 10:53:30 pm »
Ah. I was unclear on the relation.

Yeah, the MM would be the first choice there.
Sort of new to the forum/clan scene.

Offline BdrLineAzn

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 103
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2013, 11:44:21 pm »
So it is certain we are evil right? If we are then it is Shink's fault. (extra monkey for lolz @(o.o)@ )

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013, 11:58:42 pm »
I guess.... But I think Zill is more to blame for that than me, I'm the helpful one :D

Offline Linen

• Salutes: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2013, 02:54:06 am »
As a Merry Man and the one who runs the gambling scene in GoIO I feel it is my duty to say we are definitely, absolutely, positively, irrevocably, inconceivably, indubitably, NOT evil.

By the way, if anyone talks to N-Sunderland tell him he is overdue and I'm sending Tony round to collect.

Offline Imagine

• Salutes: 59
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Stream
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2013, 11:43:23 am »
As a Merry Man and the one who runs the gambling scene in GoIO I feel it is my duty to say we are definitely, absolutely, positively, irrevocably, inconceivably, indubitably, NOT evil.

By the way, if anyone talks to N-Sunderland tell him he is overdue and I'm sending Tony round to collect.
Soooo... something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzKAut3sVrw

Offline Yiski

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 42
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2013, 10:16:25 am »
Though I made the initial post, Zill pushed me to post again. Something about bumping this thread and some other nonsense we blame Shink for.

Anyways, I'm sure some if not most of you have read Burning Skies Saloon. If not, go read it now.

However, I'm not just a roleplayer, I'm also one of the most feared gunners in the game (when I'm not lagging, or suffering FPS drops... dammit Shink).

Anyways, we're a great bunch of people to play with (kinda left this part off) and we'd be happy to field new players. Zill can teach piloting, I can teach gunning, Pinkamena Diane Pie  or BdrLine can teach engineering.

As for Shink... well don't go to him or you'll just learn how to blame him.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 10:24:39 am by Yiski »

Offline Shinkurex

• CA Mod
    • [MM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2013, 10:57:04 am »
Yiski... To quote swallow... all of my hate....

Offline timmymonsta

• Salutes: 16
    • [BSSN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2013, 11:14:11 am »
Well I'm brand new to the forums as of today, and have only been playing for just less than a month (only about 16 in-game hours) but I'm feeling good about things so far. Since I've been playing with zill and shink lately it feels only right to post here and sell my soul. Whether you need someone as a backup gunner or as a team ship to help with damage, I'll be here.

In-Game name: timmymonsta (not very terrifying I know, but it's what I've been going with since forever)

Steam Name: timmymonsta

Preferred Class: Pilot (Secondary Class: Gunner)

If I was a cow in that situation, I would first make sure that those more important than me are safe first as they are most crucial. If there is a spot left for me to take however, I would fight tooth and claw (hoof and horn?) to wedge myself into that slot in order to keep on going.

Once again, this is mostly just to put myself out there but If you need me (either as a friend or foe), I'll be available. Speaking of which, I'm mostly available weekday nights and weekends depending on when I'm working. School will be over at the end of next week as well which will greatly open me up.