Author Topic: Question about Alliance Mode Collector's Edition  (Read 6771 times)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Question about Alliance Mode Collector's Edition
« on: September 04, 2015, 10:13:40 pm »
I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition of Guns of Icarus Online: Adventure/Alliance Mode via PayPal on the Guns of Icarus Online website. (This was after the Kickstarter had ended) I noticed today that that option for the Collector's Edition on the website is no longer there. Will I still get everything that was on the description? (And may I please have that list again?)

I also saw on the e-mail that went out to the Kickstarters that we have to pay again for the DLC despite me already paying $55.00 for the Collector's Edition? Is that correct?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:17:51 pm by DarkFireYoshi »

Offline DrTentacles

• Salutes: 30
    • [GSR]
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Alliance Mode Collector's Edition
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 10:39:46 pm »
You will not have to pay again. Email feedback@musegames.com with this information-they'll get it sorted out.

As best I can tell, they're giving out codes and access by manually consulting old records. Part of being an indie game team, and having to move offices twice.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Alliance Mode Collector's Edition
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 10:58:42 pm »
You will not have to pay again. Email feedback@musegames.com with this information-they'll get it sorted out.

As best I can tell, they're giving out codes and access by manually consulting old records. Part of being an indie game team, and having to move offices twice.

Thank you, I just realized I misread that part of the e-mail.