– The Ashen Scuffle joins PvP. Take a peek at our new content in the form of a dark and deadly, although strikingly beautiful, DM map. Take your crew through this deadly landscape in both 2v2 and 3v3. Lava flows and derelict buildings await you and your crew.
– New Gun: Typhon Heavy Flak Mk. II
The old 2 shot flak of yore in a new body. The demand was high and with new art created for it. The weapon is ready in remastered glory. Expert gunners of old and new rejoice at your chance for the most powerful and demanding weapon
– Static Story Book
Alliance is all about factions coming together, forming alliances, and waging big wars against each other in major seasonal events. We will be listening in on our various channels of communications from in-game chat to our lively forums to see how you are playing and role-playing as your factions. We will look at our data and see which players have earned the most effort, bought the most reinforcements, and overall supported their factions the best. With all this information, we will craft a unique story after each war to commemorate and recognize the events that transpired. Join us in crafting the history of Guns of Icarus Alliance together!
– Pietro’s Veil (Male and Female) for buyers of Alliance
– Recommended Ship/Loadout for matches/modes/difficulty settings
– New War Goal voting system
– War Period: When war period begins, alliances will be automatically formed and each alliance will have 24 hours to vote on their war goal. This replaces voting on what alliances to form, which was found to be confusing and less rewarding based on feedback gathered. These goals range from converting the enemy’s populace by conquering a territory, enforcing a will of strength by growing to a certain size, to activating a super weapon by accruing resources.
– New underdog icon
– Match list opens if Matchmaker goes too long