Author Topic: getting stuck on some ships/Baloon suggestions  (Read 4003 times)

Offline Meibes

• Salutes: 5
    • View Profile
getting stuck on some ships/Baloon suggestions
« on: May 03, 2013, 08:30:02 am »
Goldfish:

Running to the main engine (up the stairs, past the baloon) you get stuck most of the times before you're in reach to repair the engine, moving left-right and jumping helps you get unstuck, but this always takes time and is really annoying

Pyramidion:

Running from the hull to the main engine or the engine under the gun, i mostly get stuck on the way the stairs down, i always get stuck on the wall - this is the most annoying spot because in 6/10 cases i can still move but every repair-attempt fails, after 5-10sec the game moves me back to the position where i'm stuck, but in most cases this is already to late

Spire/Galleon:

i sometimes can't use the ladder and need a couple of attempts to use it o.O

Baloon:

this might be a balancing issue, but here's the problem:
in 9/10 cases you're dead if your enemy uses flechette-weapons because they just need 1-3 hits to destroy your fresh rebuild baloon (you may be able to use the baloon for only one second depending on the gunners skill) again which renders you quite defenseless.

my suggestion:
change the buff-system for the baloon. if the baloon is destroyed you should be able to buff it so you can use it for like 5seconds but after that time, the baloon is still destroyed, so you still have to rebuild it. there should also be some kind of delay until you can buff the destroyed baloon again because this option should only be to get you into a position where you can fire at the enemy again

Offline Meibes

• Salutes: 5
    • View Profile
Re: getting stuck on some ships/Baloon suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 11:16:09 am »
Goldfish:

Pyramidion:

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: getting stuck on some ships/Baloon suggestions
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 10:04:16 am »
I've never had any problems with the main engine on the Goldfish. The Pyra's engine area, however, looks like it was broken pretty badly by 1.2. I used to get glitches there from time to time, but now it seems like I'm getting teleported out every match. In addition, the engines sometimes don't respond to my repairing at all. Definitely needs fixing.