Author Topic: Chaos Skirmish this Saturday, August 27, 2016.  (Read 4296 times)

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Chaos Skirmish this Saturday, August 27, 2016.
« on: August 23, 2016, 10:22:40 am »

Descriptions:

Option 1:
Glass Cannon Support: This Spire is now the ultimate power in the wasteland... I suggest we use it. "Sir! Pyramidions approaching at full speed!" I think you overestimate their chances. You may fire when ready.

Option 2:
Utter Chaos: Some say there is order in chaos... but that's hard to believe when you're told to pilot a Squid with a Carronade, Mercury, and Flare Gun. At least that enemy Pyramidion has a Harpoon and Hades.

Option 3:
Through the Fire and Flames: Some people just want to watch the world burn... fight fire with fire and pray your pilot can extinguish the flames before you're reduced to ash and ember!

Event Information:

You can find event information at this Steam Group page. Poll ends officially at 9:30 PM EDT.

If you have questions regarding this event they should be directed to Atruejedi, or you can contact competitive@musegames.com to have them forwarded to the player.

Offline Lysanya

• Salutes: 18
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • Lysanya's Twitch Channel
Re: Chaos Skirmish this Saturday, August 27, 2016.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 05:46:25 pm »
An important announcement copy/pasted from the Chaos Skirmish Steam group.  As a reminder, you can catch these announcements first on the Steam group.

Good afternoon, fellow Chaotics! We're just under 4 hours away from our biggest Chaos Skirmish yet, but I need to take care of some important announcements beforehand.

Tonight's theme will be "Dealer's Choice". That means we will have not one, not two, but THREE surprise rounds tonight! That's right folks! For those of you who were there for Chaos Skirmish #10, we're bringing it back with different rulesets this time! Tonight, Tamzin, Jedi, and I will each select the ruleset for the first three rounds. And as always, YOU have the power to decide tonight's final ruleset! If you haven't voted in this week's poll, please do so ASAP. You can find the poll at: https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,7912.0.html

At the end of Chaos Skirmish #19, we teased a potential title being available during Chaos Skrimish #20. I'm pleased to announce that it has been approved by Muse! In addition, based on feedback, we've decided to change the requirement to obtain the title from "win one Chaos match" to "complete one Chaos match".

So, let's say you're eligible to receive the title. What do you need to do to get it? Absolutely nothing! Mikko and I are handling all the logistics to get people their title this time around. I've been informed that the title will be automatically added to your account after I send the list in, which should happen on either Sunday or Monday, and then we wait for the list to get processed. If you have any questions about this, I will be your point of contact.

Also, there will be a giveaway on my livestream tonight at the end of Chaos Skirmish #20. One lucky viewer* will receive a fabulous prize tonight! (prize TBD) To enter, all you have to do is follow these steps:
1. Add me on Steam, if you haven't done so already.
2. Show up to the Chaos Skirmish #20 livestream at any time before the end of match #4 and type in the following message into the Twitch livestream chat: "Chaos is love."

* Important note: None of the Chaos organizers nor co-casters (if applicable) for tonight's livestream are eligible to receive this prize.

See y'all tonight at 9:30PM EDT! Let's do it big tonight, folks!

Offline Lysanya

• Salutes: 18
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
    • Lysanya's Twitch Channel
Re: Chaos Skirmish this Saturday, August 27, 2016.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 12:20:44 am »
Update: Congrats to Blue Steel for winning a FREE copy of Alliance DLC!  Message me on Steam, and I'll get you hooked up. :)

Update: Clarified the decision on titles with Tamzin.  Spectators are not eligible to pick up the title this time.  Only match participants.  See the Steam group for more details.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 12:48:01 am by Lysanya »