Author Topic: #MakeVIPGreat(Again?) -- READ THIS & COMMENT  (Read 15365 times)

Offline Clockeye

• Salutes: 2
    • [@]
    • View Profile
Re: #MakeVIPGreat(Again?) -- READ THIS & COMMENT
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 09:16:27 am »
Oooooh. Damnations, I made a mistake here.

Yeah, I agree, sometimes itd be really handy to be able to speak AND look at the map at the same time.
I totally support that point.

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 10:17:42 am »
#ThanksMuse... for introducing increasingly poor performance into your game and taking much too long to address easily-fixed bugs.
#AdoptTheSwap... to give the community back the ability to balance matches on their own.
#FixTheFrames... because there has been an across-the-board performance hit since the last patch and you refuse to acknowledge it, let alone address it.
#MakeEmMandatory... because players who do not play the tutorials waste everybody's time.
#AdaptTheMaps... because you made 4 vs. 4 VIP maps but haven't done it for death match.

I'm ashamed Jedi. How could you forget the last, but certainly not the very least one?

#FixTheVoiceIcons

I've personally had some opportunity to briefly converse with some muse members and it appears the problem with the specific bug I suggested (voice icons dissapearing) is difficult to reproduce hence difficult to fix.

Stop right there. What? Hard to reproduce? It's happening FOR LITERALLY EVERY PLAYER.

No as in, it's hard to determine what exactly causes it. I've told them it usually happens when I die and I'm on the map screen,but daniel's explanation is clearer. Should probably email that.

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2016, 05:45:24 pm »
Hi guys,

MightyKeb is right in that the chat icon disappearing is notoriously difficult to fix as we are still investigating what is causing that problem in the UI. We have, however, fixed a number of other issues mentioned like the low frame rate and performance issues (these were linked to some memory leaks.) I know its not the complete list of fixes you were perhaps expecting but we are definitely crossing them off as fast as we are able to. Thanks again for reaching out to the feedback line on this stuff, the wealth of info really helps!