Linked Events

• Mini-Game Madness: November 21, 2015

Author Topic: Mini-Game Madness!  (Read 4807 times)

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Mini-Game Madness!
« on: November 16, 2015, 03:53:26 pm »

Greetings fellow aviators, engineers, and powder monkeys near and far.

Since participating in the TimmyB Tournament in 2014, I've felt inspired by the formulation of unique challenges and overcoming them quite irresistible. I wanted to expand on that a bit more by introducing the 'Mini-Game Madness'. Basically a 3v3 private lobby is formed with invited players who participate with their crews and a referee (myself) who presides over the match (based on the level of participation the lobby can be adjusted for size).

The referee will offer each captain:

• The choice of selecting their ship at the expense of all their gun slots being randomly selected, or...
  • Choose to have the ship randomly selected and be offered one gun selection and its placement of choosing before the randomizer selects the remaining gun slots.

Crew and captain loadouts are unaffected by this and can be setup at the crews leisure.

The idea is to have fun with unusual and challenging builds, I love creative efforts by crews to over come them and I'm not looking for a very complex capacity of gameplay beyond that. This setup can be used for King of the Hill, Crazy King, and Death matches.

If this is something that would intrigue you and your crew, simply show up in the following time listed below (there will also be announcements on the start screen and community event banner.)

Clear skies to you all!  :D

Ayetach
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 07:23:12 pm by Agent Sylka »

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Re: Mini-Game Madness!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 03:54:16 pm »
The next upcoming Mini-Game Madness event will be hosted on Saturday November 21st, 2015 at 8pm UTC (3pm PST) / 20.00 UTC (15.00 PST).

See you there!

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Re: Mini-Game Madness!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 07:13:16 pm »
The next upcoming Mini-Game Madness event will be hosted this Sunday January 3rd, 2016 at 7pm EST (1am January 4th UTC) / 19.00 EST (1.00 January 4th UTC).

If the Sunday Community Skirmish is cancelled the event will begin sooner at 3pm EST (9pm UTC) / 15.00 EST (21.00 UTC) to accommodate for more players internationally.

This event is hosted and organized this week by SlicedAndDiced, the stream can also be found here: http://www.twitch.tv/slicedanddiced

See you there!