Author Topic: Who do you credit for who and what you are today in GoIO community?  (Read 30441 times)

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
Re: Who do you credit for who and what you are today in GoIO community?
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2015, 11:42:09 am »
Oh I forgot to mention Daniel (Dementio) because Mobula OP, and crewing on his ships really is a great fun experience.

All Ryders for the Ryder party every Friday!

Isla if the lols because she's a good friend.

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2015, 01:07:21 pm »
Oh I forgot to mention Daniel (Dementio) because Mobula OP, and crewing on his ships really is a great fun experience.

All Ryders for the Ryder party every Friday!

Isla if the lols because she's a good friend.

Hey!

Bards must be informed of all parties always
It's a rule

Offline Dementio

• Salutes: 135
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2015, 08:18:43 pm »
Join Rydr

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2015, 12:45:01 pm »
Join Rydr

Been there, done that, wore the t-shirt... ;)

Offline -Genesis

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 6
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2015, 04:06:14 pm »
I would like to credit Lueosi for everything I know and don't know. She is a true inspiration and always has something nice to say (even when I forget to chemspray heh heh). She taught me everything she knows ever and is literally the nicest person in the world. If you ever need a nice person to play with please message her. She loves it.

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2015, 04:33:32 pm »
I would like to credit Lueosi for everything I know and don't know. She is a true inspiration and always has something nice to say (even when I forget to chemspray heh heh). She taught me everything she knows ever and is literally the nicest person in the world. If you ever need a nice person to play with please message her. She loves it.

First salute.

Offline Lueosi

• Salutes: 56
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2015, 04:44:54 pm »
I would like to credit Genesis [ˈgɛnezɪs] or short G [geː] for everything I had the chance learning in the past few weeks and everything I'm still trying to figure out. She is a true inspiration and always has something nice to say (even when I still try to get the hang of piloting). She taught me everything she knows ever and is literally the nicest person in the world. If you ever need a nice person to play with please message her. She loves it.

Love you granny <3 bisou.

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2015, 10:56:23 am »

First salute.

Annnnnnnnnnnd saluted.

Offline Rainer Zu Fall

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 26
    • [Prof]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2015, 01:33:00 am »
I'd like to thank my mother, my father and most of all my family.

...seriously though, I credit the Muse team for what I am and do in the community today.
Talking about gameplay, I'd have to give Satchmo and Captain Roy some credit for teaching me some tricks.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 05:39:53 am by Rainer Zu Fall »

Offline Letus

• Salutes: 34
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2015, 04:47:46 am »
First credit:  Nate Dawg---whereveryouare---For being my first awesome pilot which kept me in the game...and ultimately teaching me how to handle a squid.
Second:  Captain Roy for teaching me how to Galleon
Fourth:  Spud Nick for being my favourite lumberjack pilot
Third:  Zu'ka....because we had too much fun with mines

Frankly if I have you in my stalker......Friend's List...you did something that left a good mark in me.

and I don't know what I am....
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 04:50:02 am by Letus »

Offline DJ Tipz N Trix

• Salutes: 20
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2015, 06:50:31 pm »
First, thanks to the Game Grumps for putting this game on my radar, even if they just dick around in every game they play :P.

Second, thanks to Logic and uh, Bambiraptor for helping me pull the Bards out of obscurity into something real.

Then there's Thaedael who I learned a lot about Montreal from.  He was also the first guy who I ran a solid ship with.  In time, I also ended up playing with Synria as well, whose wit can cut anything.

All the Bards have been great, from the dedicated main members who have been a strong core to the loose cannons I recruited for their wackiness to spice things up.  Your love of music is what bonds the clan together and allows us to share something great with the rest of the Guns of Icarus world.  Special mention to Daring Do for finally caving in and joining, sactownkid for being my first MVP gunner, and the newer European section of the Bards lead by The Mann and Hypnopotamus Rex for giving us worldly appeal.

You can't forget Muse who put in a lot of work through hurricanes and kickstarter pushes to make the game.  It was an absolutely amazing experience the first time I played and completely blew me away.  After about a thousand hours, the honeymoon phase has passed, but the solid and very refreshing gameplay has been solid.

Thanks to all the new friends I made recently, like Tyton, even though I don't play quite as often anymore.

And lastly, thanks to all the fans/listeners of the Bards.  The one goal was to spread good music to the community, especially during long lobby times and breaks in action on large maps.  Those of you who appreciate the music we bring inspire us to keep doing it.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2015, 05:44:03 am »
The newer European section of the Bards lead by The Mann and Hypnopotamus Rex for giving us worldly appeal.

8)

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2015, 06:44:05 am »

I may be hated as a pilot...

But at least I can credit Bambi for being a tutor and helping me as I was newb and learning long before i joined The Bards. :P
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 06:52:48 am by The Mann »