Author Topic: Cogs Pick & Pun  (Read 46822 times)

Offline zitruskiller

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 13
    • [PLRS]
    • View Profile
Re: Cogs Pick & Pun
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2013, 06:54:48 am »
I was also wondering why Xemko wasn't flying.
initially our two pilots were me and FisherEx. I have now some troubles in real life, and i do not have time to play a lot, so, probably i will leave the cap slot. Btw, we have 4 main pilots, in our team, they are me, Xemko and two of the founders of our team - Alien and FisherEx. So, sometimes we will switch between them, if i clearly understood its not restricted. Just wanted you to know.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 07:07:25 am by zitruskiller »

Offline Veyka

• Salutes: 12
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
    • Just a site
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2013, 06:58:43 am »
I was also wondering why Xemko wasn't flying.
initially our two pilots were me and FisherEx. I have now some troubles in real life, and i do not have time to play a lot, so, probably i will leave the cap slot. Btw, we have 4 main pilots, in our team, they are me, Xemko and two of the founers of our team - Alien and FisherEx. So, sometimes we will switch between them, if i clearly understood its not restricted. Just wanted you to know.

Good to know, thanks! And sorry to hear about your IRL issues :/

Offline Moriarty

• Salutes: 18
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2013, 10:20:12 am »
zitruskiller is 100% correct, the blender spire really wrecked us in practice (the Lucky Duck) it was kinda terrifying. However, I think however the dynamic changes substantially when you have your cog's team mate there to back you up.