Author Topic: Stranded!!!  (Read 7699 times)

Offline Lieutenant Noir

• Salutes: 17
    • [❤™]
    • View Profile
Stranded!!!
« on: August 20, 2015, 04:45:03 am »
Make up an "I once survived being stranded on a deserted island" story
A little light-RP never hurt anyone

Condition: Your ship had run out of fuel after a battle, you and your crew were left to fend for yourselves. Only you survived.

Fill in the blank (If you want):
I once survived being stranded on a "State Ship" in the map "State Map". I survived by "State horribly, gruesome story". The Hardest part from all of it was "State a morbid event".

Example:
I once survived being stranded on a Pyramidion in Water Hazard. I survived by hunting Seagulls with a Harpoon gun and building a radio out of the broken [AI] Ducky Mcduckerson. The hardest part from all of it was having to throw dead corpses overboard before they rotted.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
Re: Stranded!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 05:29:27 am »
I survived on a Junker in Northern Fjords by killing my crew and using their skin to make clothing to fend from the cold and using their blood, which was intoxicated with the moonshine I used to nock them unconscious, to fuel the engines for the way home.
The hardest part of it all, was repairing the engines by myself.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 01:44:26 pm »
I survived on a Junker in Northern Fjords by killing my crew and using their skin to make clothing to fend from the cold and using their blood, which was intoxicated with the moonshine I used to nock them unconscious, to fuel the engines for the way home.

Suddenly that whole "Nothing without my crew" thing you always say makes a lot more sense

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 08:15:00 am »

Suddenly that whole "Nothing without my crew" thing you always say makes a lot more sense

Mwahahahaha

Seriously though, I genuinely laughed at that.

Offline Tanya Phenole

• Salutes: 92
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2015, 10:56:02 am »
I once survived on a Squid all alone in the Firnfield. My pilot and other engineers met a tragic death in our last battle. I tried to bury them according to the Duck clan tradition - cover their bodies with breadcrumps, so the duckies would be happy in heavens. Had to waste all the food supplies for making bread crumps, not leaving anything to myself and diminishing my chances to survive. Already planned to put our Squid on water and set it on fireto finish the burial ceremony, when suddenly...

A flock of ducks appeared! Attracted by the pile of breadcrumps they came very close. I quickly removed the belts from my Riot Runner™ outfit, and used it on ducks as a harness. Unable to fly with heavy weight and free themselves from the harness, duckie swam all the way to southern coast.

The hardest part of all it was the unpleasant fact, that Riot Runner suit isn't holding on your body without those belts. So I arrived to my hometown utterly naked. Survived and embarassed!