Author Topic: Please remove the post-match blue box and add kills and assists.  (Read 4408 times)

Offline Santa Barbara

• Salutes: 1
    • [GROX]
    • View Profile
The blue box with the rematch option is huge and stay forever, completely covering the images of the exultant winner crews. This is awful  :(

Adding the kills to the score will be nice too!

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: Please remove the post-match blue box and add kills and assists.
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 12:40:48 pm »
I don't think that they should remove it, I feel that they should add a button to hide it.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2015, 01:03:04 pm »
Or at the least change it so its placed somewhere not covering the victory screen, but still easy to see.

Offline Kadetti Lola Ellpuu

• Salutes: 7
    • [❤™]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2015, 03:08:52 pm »
I agree that the winning screen could use a slight rework at least. The crew roster with the score comes up so quickly after the match allowing usually just one or two ships from the winning team to be shown. I always thought pimping out your in-game character and showing it off is part of the game :D A button to hide the GUI would be great (or simply moving the whole thing few hundred pixels down so it covers the legs and not the faces of the crew?)
The checkbox for rematch is unnecessarily big... Maybe emphasize there more the fact that the ships will be scrambled? I feel like the rematch vote passes like 10% of the time.
More stats shown after the match such as kills (for enginneer) is not a bad idea, considering the fact that ships usually run with a gungineer focusing more on shooting than repairs. The stats are recorded and counted in the profile so I don't see a problem showing the progress after a match.

Offline kindcrayons

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2015, 08:07:00 am »
This is currently in the works!  Thanks for the feedback.

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 11:35:49 am »
We need to get you a Muse tag kindcrayons.