Author Topic: The Global Private Eyes HQ  (Read 196869 times)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
Re: The Global Private Eyes HQ
« Reply #225 on: July 04, 2015, 10:01:23 am »
Koali pops back into existence.

"What did I--"

He looks around.

"What the !@#$%?"

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 04, 2015, 02:16:57 pm »
---NIGHT TIME MODE----

(Isaac) Isaac explains to loamier what happened and How they have to go after the Boss "he obviously wanted to either. A:he wanted to grab cheshire and kill all  of us  or B:he wanted to kill Cheshire and take the jewels.. " looks at cheshire "I believe your boy friend double crossed all of us"

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 04, 2015, 05:24:27 pm »
(Cheshire) "Oh he's putty in my hands. Completely unsubtle putty, apparently."

(Carn) is silently brooding in the lookout position

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 05, 2015, 05:52:27 pm »
(Isaac)"I think that "putty" doesnt care about "kitty" anymore...and i have proof" gets a tranciever head phone and puts it in cheshires ear."i put a listening bug on fat boy...listen to this for yourself." clicks a panel button and the audio starts.

(Boss talking to himself)"GRAAH...THOSE THUGS FOR HIRE CANT DO ONE THING RIGHT" sounds of objects being pushed off the table...the boss is huffing and puffing..and pacing....he then starts to laugh."hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...those idiots dont realize i still have an ace up my sleeve hehehehe they think i care about that TRAMP..HA shes a dime a dozen i can get off the street....all i needed her was to steal those jewels and drug those private DOLTS with amnesiacs and make them believe I'M there boss HOHOHOHAHAHA.. they think they can just waltz back in here?...well let them...I challenge them to come.. it'll be the worse mistakes those SONOFABI- " Isaac cuts out turns recording

(Isaac) "putty eh?...." paces in the cargo bay.."also why do all the bad guys talk to themselves about there plan?"
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 05:54:32 pm by aceofeagles »

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 05, 2015, 05:55:51 pm »
(Cheshire) "Ohohohoho, Carn kill him slowly please."

(Carn) cracks his knuckles, at about 10 decibels louder than normal

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 05, 2015, 06:06:07 pm »
(Isaac)"the thing is I'm worried about getting back to hq... that "Boss" could have activated the security systems at the hq...im starting to remember now...the real boss sent us on a mission to guard the jewels... and then..I forgot what happens then...But we were drugged with amnesiacs and used like a bunch of toys.."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 05, 2015, 06:12:22 pm »
---NIGHT TIME MODE----

(Isaac) Isaac explains to loamier what happened and How they have to go after the Boss "he obviously wanted to either. A:he wanted to grab cheshire and kill all  of us  or B:he wanted to kill Cheshire and take the jewels.. " looks at cheshire "I believe your boy friend double crossed all of us"

(I ment to say koali But my phone "auto-feked " it up )

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 06, 2015, 07:58:41 pm »
(Isaac)"cheshire ill make you a deal " Isaac paces around... "you get us through the hq security systems and we'll help you with the vault in lords leap...." isaac takes out a small cigarette as a slit opens from his mask. Isaac puts the cigarette in his mouth But realize that his lighter was destroyed in the attack. "Sigh...just another thing to kill that bastard over.... "

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 07, 2015, 12:43:52 am »
Koali pulls out a small lighter decorated with a pair of brass lion heads and lights Spades' cigarette.

"Even though I don't smoke, this is still a nice thing to have around."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 07, 2015, 01:33:25 am »
(isaac) "meh..i havent smoked since after that shipment of illegal very powerful explosives were shipped to a group called the orange roses and i was a young officer of the fjord investigative force and i went under cover at that time" blows some smoke out..."that was 2 years ago...while were flying to the hq.... i might as well recall the situation..ah yes.."

-----4 years ago-----

(Thug #1) "aight den mates tonight ery one ov you bloody buggers are gunna be rich toonite"

(Thug #2) "WE ARE GUNNA BE DAH MOST RICHEST FILTHY BASTARDS THIS WORLD HAS EVAH SEEN HA HAAA"

(Thug #3) "we have so many sentries even the idiots in the police force couldnt stop us)

(Thug #1) "are you fukin kiddin me those weak spined barones wont git there fine wine n dine clothes dirty"

(isaac) "yup"

of course nobody really cared for the greenhorn in the corner the baronies made a sort of a list of "naughty" things i did from murder to thievery to make me look like a regular run of the mill thug including sob story and everything..however one thug got to smart and...

(Thug #3) "ey...greenhorn..whats your name"

(Isaac) "...edward.."

(Thug #3) "well "edward"..since your a newbie here we need to initiate you"

(Thug #2) has a stupid smirk on his face "oh this will be fun hehe"

(Thug #3) "in order for you to be...fully part of the family..you need to be initiated"

(Isaac)"oh..and um..how is that.."

(Thug #3) "A good ol drinkin game"

(Isaac) says to himself "fu...Sounds good"

they called over the bar tender and they ordered i believe was 30 shots of some very awful liqour..the big guy got a head start but then i caught up..however at the 25th drink..i started to..feel my inards come up..."

(Thug #3) "whats wrong greeny...i thought angleans were good drinkers"

(Isaac) "oh no..im fine..*gurk*"

he then took advantage of me being dazed to look me straight in through the eye holes of my mask

(Thug #3) "HES A NOT A BLOODY ANGLEAN..HES A BARON."

(Isaac) "yeah and your no *GURK* PRINCESS" a slit from my mask opened up and i..."*BARF*"

he was of course stunned and i took out my revolver to shoot him and make the others lead me to the explosives...after that the rest of the force swarm in and took out the rest of the gang...i caught the leader and interrogated him for info on the where he got the explosives yada yada yada we found the master mind blah blah blah...

-----Present day-----

(isaac) "and thats why i dont drink no more.."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 07, 2015, 10:03:51 am »
(Carn) "Honestly, you should have had me do that." crack his neck "But back to business, I uhhhh "added" some new traps to the system awhile ago............"

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: July 07, 2015, 02:35:26 pm »
(Isaac)"that was 4 years ago mate.... But uhh... what exactly do you mean by..."traps"...."

(Cole) grabs some tools to fix something...

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 07, 2015, 02:37:43 pm »
(Carn) "Uhhh memory is a touch fuzzy, I was completely hosed when I installed it. But I do remember flying buzz saws and flamethrowers."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 07, 2015, 02:50:30 pm »
(Isaac)"well.. fack... hmmm a direct assault on the hq would be suicidal...." grabs a lay out of the hq "however...there is a way in...a service and maintenance team comes in Tomorrow to fix some plumbing....alexi and shim can disguise as the maitenece men... then while theyre distracting fat boy.. Carn you should plant some explosives on fat boys ship...it's a mobula like ours... cheshire you'll sneak into the bosses office and find some documents on where our Boss is at....cole and koali will stay on the ship to provide us back up...ill go with cheshire and provide backup just in case...." folds up layout "any questions?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 07, 2015, 03:01:35 pm »
(Carn) "I do remember installing a safety measure. I've uhh, been meaning to tell you about it. There's about 10 kilos of syntax under your desk Isaac. And I'm the only one who knows the frequency."