Author Topic: The Global Private Eyes HQ  (Read 194224 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: The Global Private Eyes HQ
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2015, 02:20:00 pm »
(Carn) begins to drink the potent liquid from his ever present, and ever full hip flask "That wasn't an act. Next time you bug me, I'm torching your clothes. Surprised you don't want to know more about her. She IS the daughter of the Baron who's jewels were stolen after all." takes a deep swig and begins to think out loud "If boss is the brains, Spades the heart, Koali the adrenal gland, and me as the muscle, I need to find out who is the liver. They need to work out more." drinks some more

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2015, 03:03:17 pm »
"How am I the adrenal glands? I thought I'd be the liver, because I can take a lickin' and keep on tickin'."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2015, 03:14:41 pm »
(Carn) slipping once more into drunkenness, Carn retorts "Because your always bouncing around and never seem to be calm." sways over to Koali "But! If you are the liver!" pours Koali a cup of his brew from his never ending flask "Then you need to workout more." tips the glass into Koali's mouth, the liquid instantly making him drunk and wishing that Carn drank paint thinner and not the crime against nature, and livers, that he keeps in his flask

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2015, 05:15:49 pm »
(Isaac) walks down from the library "boss the brains... carn I believe he's the fat here" spades looks at the jewel "hmm...this I's one of the jewels that was at the museum....I estimate it's worth at about..." counts in his head. "Oh a small two billion."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2015, 05:32:49 pm »
(Carn) "Fat eh?" unbuttons his shirt to reveal abdominal and pectoral muscles that would make a gorilla jealous, then buttons his shirt back up "What fat? And your wrong about that jewel. I know that one. An heirloom jewel, referred as the Sun Rose. Cheshire used to tell me about it all the bloody time. It's not QUITE that much, perhaps 50 million. Thieves probably didn't know it was worth that much, considering she was able to get her hands on it."

(alcoholic badass, no matter how much he drinks, he is ripped)

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2015, 05:50:06 pm »
(Isaac)"not you carn... the boss.... and please...don't do that again...ever....oh and thanks for telling me about the jewel. I usually just throw around ridiculous numbers until somebody corrects me.  :P"

"So..."takes out a bone saw. "How "delicate" would you like me to talk to our..."guest" to retrieve some..info."
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 06:04:47 pm by aceofeagles »

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2015, 06:19:47 pm »
(Carn) looks at the man unconscious "According to Cheshire, he is one of the thieves. She put this," pulls out the stiletto "through his hand, and 20 paces. However, I'm willing to start with a more, pleasant approach. Cheshire never tells the whole truth. And she may have told an outright lie. So, I'm going to be diplomatic on this one, when he wakes up." goes over pulling out a strip of clean cloth and pours some of his flask's contents over the wound then bandages it, the man immediately screams and begins jerking around, nearly breaking his bonds "Oh hush ya ninny. Best disinfectant ever." takes a swig, the man slumps back into unconsciousness "I'll deal with him myself Spades. Leave the jewel if you please."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2015, 06:49:07 pm »
(Isaac)places jewel on the mahogany table."alright...hmm...she said something about a vault in lords leap...I remember my father told me something about that when I was learning about the baronies and theyre regions...he said that there was so much unimaginable wealth there it would make king solomon look like a poor man...hmm. im going to go down toward lords leap. I have a friend there that can give me some help." Goes to his room.

--isaac spades room--

He goes into his wardrobe for his black and white warroom suit with a large raven Symbol on it. He then retrieves his rapier and his dart gun...and his captains hat with a small metal spade...it was his fathers.

You walk back to the foyer.

--foyer--

(Isaac)"anybody want to join?"

(The speakers and TVs in the picture are a figment of your imagination.....)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 06:50:59 pm by aceofeagles »

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2015, 07:03:38 pm »
(Carn) "No, I'll deal with this guy. Cheshire might try and contact me again, and as she already knows this place, better to just stay here." drinks from his flask, then see Spades sadly sober and an empty glass, he then pours Spades a glass and puts it in his hands "Come on! For your health!" the fumes coming of the glass are stronger than paint thinner, and the glass appears to be slowly dissolving

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2015, 07:11:22 pm »
(Isaac)Isaac knows that refusing a drink is down right ungentlemanly.... and being weak...you take the drink down with one swig...isaac talks in a whisper. "Thank...you...." isaac walks out the door to the goldfish. A slit appears in his mouth and he vomits into a nearby alley..."note...to...self....no...acohol.. "

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2015, 07:40:45 pm »
(Carn) grins, unknowing of the fact that he is the only one who enjoys the drink, or can even safely digest it "A wonderful way to start a journey off!"

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2015, 08:17:20 pm »
(I meant a slit in my mask appears and then I throw up.)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2015, 09:34:57 pm »
I had no idea what brand of napalm Carn had just poured down my throat, but boy, did it hurt.

(Koali): "Whazza... Carn... Whazzat you drinkimlrf? 'S gross... How... How you-*hic*-how d'you drink that all... Duh... How d'you drink that all the ti-*hic*-time?"

I was irked by the fact that I couldn't manage to tell him to shut up and quit being such a stereotypical action hero.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2015, 09:38:39 pm »
(Carn) "Huh? Watcha talkin about? This shtuff is delicious! Ya want somore?"

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2015, 09:53:51 pm »
(Isaac) Isaac was walking to his pride and joy....The Orion he built this goldfish by scratch...it was in some tough battles...and Isaac thought it was his child. "How yah doing today orion. "
It would be a shame if anyth- *BOOM* ...the blast sent Isaac flying and into a window where a store was...."ow....." he got up to see his ship had been obliterated.... "......." Isaac stared in awe... his ship...the Orion...was gone....
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 09:56:14 pm by aceofeagles »