Author Topic: The Global Private Eyes HQ  (Read 189412 times)

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
The Global Private Eyes HQ
« on: June 12, 2015, 02:34:16 pm »
Hello everyone i made this thread to rp and shtuff. fun shall be had but please dont break the fourth wall and dont be op and a hotshot the scene is a group of private eyes have teamed up to make a HQ where they fight crime in a steampunk fashion. without further ado..let us begin.

Isaac Spades was in his office Sleeping off his migraine from his last case...oh that dame sure did slap him hard...more then most dames do..well atleast he could finally "KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"....sleep....no rest for the weary it seemed.

(Spades):"GAAAAAH...who is iiiit?!?!?"

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
Re: The Global Private Eyes HQ
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 02:40:45 pm »
(spades office looks sorta like this)

(without the tv and the laptop)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 05:50:22 pm »
(Koali): "The door to the office opened to reveal a small (about 8 inches tall!) pink ball-like fellow, with a handsome face and strong features... Ah, sorry, was I monologuing again? The name's Koali."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 06:47:28 pm »
(Isaac)"upon seeing the pink fellow and the pink fellow seeing him they both make a fanfiction about each other.....OK Let's stop monologing. The names private eye Isaac spades. Whats your story?" Takes out two glasses and apple cider and pours it for his guest and himself.

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 02:24:20 am »
I noticed the strangest thing when I walked into my office that morning. There was a man at my desk claiming to be a private eye... He looked like something straight out of a noir film. Unless... What if this wasn't my office? What if I'd walked into the wrong building again?

(Koali): "What are you doing in my office?"

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2015, 03:33:44 am »
(Spades)suddenly realizing.... oh shit this isn't my office and this guy looks straight outta one of those anime shows."the real question is..how do you know this is a office?"

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 03:40:47 am »
(Koali): "This isn't my office."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 04:52:39 pm »
(Isaac)"then if this isn't our office.......then who's  is i-"

(?): "ITS MINE YOU MINDLESS DOLTS" Isaac jumped at the voice. The door slammed right open almost hitting koali. The man was a heavy set man dressed in a suit with a bowler hat. His overalls barely fit him threatening to snap at a momenst notice his hair was almost about gone and he has a face that told you somebody was going to die."You poor excuses for private eyes fowled up another case!!!" He said in a very angry tone.

Isaac suddenly remembered..... this was his boss and koali was another private eye here at the HQ. They've been working here for more then 4 years . Solving and fighting crime.....but he couldn't remember what case he screwed up on...all he remembered was that he woke up here.

(Isaac) "I'm sorry boss me and Koali...we um.... we were cleaning." Getting up from the chair you start wiping of the dust from your bosses table "see?" Isaac then also remembers that he had one phenomenal power. He  had telepathy..isaac tells to koali telepathicly everything about his memorys.

(You may have one power in this rp... But please don't God mode your power.)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 04:54:19 pm by aceofeagles »

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 05:15:30 pm »
A loud snoring can be heard from somewhere in the rafters, then a large man falls down. Hitting the floor he immediately jumps up brandishing a sawed off shotgun

(??) his words somewhat slurred, and smelling outright of alcohol, the man begins shouting "Whossat? Weream I? Oh, bossman?" looking at a portrait of a stuffy looking military officer, likely a Admiral "Don worry sir!" begins to hiccup "Them bastages are gone! I plugged 'em meself!"

The group stares at the alcoholic, wondering where he came from, and what he's talking about.

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 05:29:51 pm »
One power, you say? Hmmm... On one hand, invulnerability. On the other, unlimited internal storage. Or... I could just have the power of being a Kirby. Which is all of the above.

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 06:30:18 pm »
(Just be you koali  :p )

Isaac (a tad bit startled) looks at the slightly drunk man that fell from the rafters....it's carn...

(Boss) "carn....what have I told you about being drunk on  the job....." the man said calmly... But aggravated taking deep breaths from his nose almost ready to blow.

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 06:36:45 pm »
(I like to think that we're all monologuing out loud like in some noir movie, except that everyone can hear it, not just the audience.)

(Koali): "The man was far more than slightly drunk. It looked like some bartender'd played the accordion on his bar tab with a pair of brass knuckles. I couldn't help but ask... 'What the !@#$% were you doing up in the rafters?!'"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 06:42:23 pm »
(Carn) sobers up enough to realize his surroundings "Wait. This ishn't the barracks on the Dreadnaught." belches then bonks himself on the head, then cracks his back "You get used to sleeping in hammocks or on girders when your on a ship that size lads."

(My power is that of every semi old 80s action movie hero. Meaning a) I always have booze b) I never run out of ammo c) I am always a drunk badass and most importantly d) I'm allowed to be the crotchety guy with flashbacks.)

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2015, 06:46:12 pm »
(Isaac) "....How in hades did you Get up there in the first place mate?"

(Also that's a sweet power.  :3)

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2015, 06:50:54 pm »
(Carn) takes a swig from his flask "No bloody idea. Muscle memory maybe? The Dreadnaught had A LOT of rafters. And it didn't matter if you were a gunner. You climbed 'em and fixed whatever flackin thing was broke."

(As a side effect of this power, I am excused of grammar and spelling corrections for being an old drunk. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)