Author Topic: The Global Private Eyes HQ  (Read 208520 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: The Global Private Eyes HQ
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2015, 05:32:04 pm »
(Carn) ".........Your forgetting a few things. 1 there's at least two thieves, 2 we don't know what ship or ships they have, 3 they stole more than a few jewels, and by going up to them like that, it would tip them off, and 4 my gut is telling me things are deeper then they seem. Cheshire has always been on the grey area of the law at best, and she's always coveted those jewels and its likely she won't inherit them as she is the youngest. She may be working with them, it wouldn't surprise me. I'd much rather just go there, as we have the address. I can unmoor my old galleon. It's still loaded with a double heavy flak, and hades broadside. Koali and Spades, you guys can blow the wall with some tactical explosives, and they get to say hello to two heavy flaks, and a hades pointed directly at them."

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2015, 02:51:34 am »
(Koali): "That's gotta be the longest it's ever taken me to fix up a plate of bacon and eggs. Anyway, Greg, here you go."

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2015, 12:08:44 pm »
(Isaac)"Good idea carn But we need him alive."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2015, 12:38:47 pm »
(Carn) "THEM, not him. There are multiple targets here. Anyways, I can get some old friends on board, if you give a day or so. I'll ring up some old friends." takes a swig "I should mention that I'm part of a secret group if I'm going to bring them in on it. Throughout human history, there has always been at least one of us."

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2015, 02:48:30 pm »
(Koali): "And what do I do?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2015, 02:50:38 pm »
(Carn) "I told you already, you and Spades blast the wall open with carefully placed charges. Anyways give me a bit, I'll get the rest of the Dbs on the horn."

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2015, 02:54:09 pm »
(Koali): "On a scale from 1 to 10, how carefully?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2015, 02:55:28 pm »
(Carn) "We want to remove one wall, without damaging the interior, killing anyone, or bringing the entire building down. So from 1 to 10, 11."

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2015, 03:01:08 pm »
(Isaac) "I shall start work on the explosives. They must be calibrated to the right concentration of explosive chemicals to only affect blah blah blah" goes on for two hours about explosives...... "and that's that... "

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2015, 03:03:16 pm »
(Koali): "Or we could just use a can of Loch powder."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2015, 03:10:49 pm »
While Spades was rattling on about calibrating explosives, something Carn already knows about, he sent word out to some old friends. There is a loud banging on the door.

(Carn) "Ah, quicker then I thought. Must've been in town." going over and opening the door, Carn welcomes in a man whose physique rivals Carn's though he has black hair and a bushy beard, whereas Carn is semi blonde and clean shaven, the man is also roughly 60 years old"Alexi! Been a while you cantankerous old fart! Hows the Guild?"

(Alexi) taking a swig from his own hip flask, the fumes of which are terrifyingly similar to Carn's he replies "Boring. Not much work beyond blasting some Arashi every few weeks. Was in town when I got your message. You said something about Cheshire, and heavy flak guns, and that's enough for me boyo. Anyone else show yet?"

(Carn) "No, your the first so far. Shim is probably at a brothel, knowing him."

(Alexi) "Age before stupidity I suppose." belches

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2015, 03:46:58 pm »
(Koali): "Seriously? At a brothel? He's probably drunk, too. Gimme a minute, I'll get my stilts."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2015, 03:48:27 pm »
(Carn) "........"

(Alexi) forms a somewhat stern expression, that lasts all of two seconds before he bursts out laughing "Of course he's drunk! Who do you think we are boyo?"

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2015, 03:50:57 pm »
*Returns in an exoskeleton like the one in the ghost ship thread.*

(Koali): "It's fine if he's drunk, but he needs to be here, not in a brothel. You guys can go there AFTER the mission."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2015, 03:53:36 pm »
(Carn) "Hey, WE never said we were going there. But I suppose I'll need to fetch him."

(Alexi) looks back and forth "Haven't you told them who we are Carn?" takes a deep drink from his flask