Author Topic: The Global Private Eyes HQ  (Read 194293 times)

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
Re: The Global Private Eyes HQ
« Reply #270 on: July 09, 2015, 03:00:49 pm »
(Isaac) "I sorta suspected you were lying....so you used that story to make carn not suspect you...then add that so Called spy that was spying on you to make you like even more innocent..... I admit it was a good plan to making you look innocent.... But you forgot one minor detail... " takes a note from his pocket... "this is the note you left on the jewel ..." points to the lipstick... "I seen this lipstick on fat boys shot glasses... so I compared it and ran some tests... the results were 100% the same...so It was obvious...you had something to do with fat boy. ... " throws his cigarette through a porthole.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 03:02:27 pm by aceofeagles »

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 09, 2015, 03:18:07 pm »
(Cheshire) "I already admitted I was trying to play him."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 09, 2015, 04:48:01 pm »
(Isaac) "in any case I think your wrong about the vault being a tale. My father was a goldfish captain for the kings air armada....my father was sent on a expedition to a 200 foot waterfall off the northern outskirts of lords leap..his notes claimed that as he was scouting out the waterfall he swore he could see a entrance to a cave... " paces around "now that lead may be obscure.... But it could be the vault entrance..... oh were here carn ready the gas"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 09, 2015, 06:13:05 pm »
(Cheshire) "I never said it didn't exist, I just said I didn't know."

(Carn) "Everybody put on their masks first. I'm triggering more than the mustard gas. I added auto-targeting poison darts as well, so we're gonna need to give it a few minutes."

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 09, 2015, 07:14:24 pm »
(Isaac) switches to  gas and poison mode on his mask. "Ready. "

(Cole) switches mouth mask for a gas mask.... puts thumbs up.

---meanwhile ----

(Fat boi) gets on mobula and gets out quietly. 

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 09, 2015, 07:17:29 pm »
(Carn) hooks on his sand devil mask "3...2...1..." he presses the button, the crew can see a murky cloud emanating from HQ. Carn sees something through the cloud "Does that look like a mobula to anyone?"

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 09, 2015, 08:09:16 pm »
(FAT BOI MUTHAF*%%$R) Flys straight through the cloud and delivers a volley of incendiary rockets.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA"

(Isaac) "ITS HI-" gets knocked out by the blast

(Cole) struggles as the blows from the hwacha hit the mobula.. the mobula starts to descend...fast.

(Fat boi) gets some altitude to come in for another round. "TIME TO FINISH THIS CHARADE."
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:20:57 pm by aceofeagles »

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 09, 2015, 08:18:04 pm »
(Uhhh hwatcha on a mobula? Want to rephrase that buddy?)

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 09, 2015, 08:20:00 pm »
(Woops....uuuuh... incendiary rockets?)

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 09, 2015, 08:22:21 pm »
(Lets just go with 3 banshees.)

(Carn) "Showtime." takes a deep swig, then boards Fat boy's mobula "LET'S GO TUBBY!"

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 10, 2015, 12:01:45 am »
Koali, meanwhile, seized the opportunity to be uselessly confused, running around in very panicked circles.

"WHATDOIDO?! WHATDOIDO?! WHATDOIDO??!!"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 10, 2015, 10:50:38 am »
(Carn) As his entry onto the mobula has not been noticed in the noise an confusion, he takes this opportunity to simultaneously eliminate one of the engineers, and disable the banshee he was firing. He begins to creep up to the helm.....

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 11, 2015, 05:16:05 pm »
(Sorry for the delay)

(Thug) rushes up to fat boi at the helm "B-BOSS T-THE ENEMY HE HE HES HERE WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!?!"

(Fat boi) chuckles  "hmhmhmhm let him come....and...prepare it..."

(Thug) "you dont mean....it..."

(Fat boi) "YOU HEARD ME YOU IMBECILE DO IT NOW!!!!" He screamed.

(Thug) "YES BOSS." Runs inside a room

---meanwhile----

(Isaac) blood seeps along the side of his mask "a..a..ahhh..." starts to regain concsious and sits up..sees koali running around. Grabs him "koali...do you have incindenary rounds for revolvers....cause we may have a issue...."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 11, 2015, 05:27:20 pm »
(Carn) Sees that he has been spotted, and goes in for a bull rush. Fat boy manages to dodge the axe's first blow and the helm is destroyed, locking the ship at full throttle in a decent. Pulling his axe out of the wreckage, Carn turns around. "So, we're moving at over 100 miles per hour, and are in a somewhat steep decent. Any last words before I hang you over the side by your own intestines?"

Offline aceofeagles

• View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 11, 2015, 05:41:14 pm »
(Fat boi) "oh no...But you may have some last words. " all of a sudden fat boi quickly gets out a device that looks like a trigger for plastic explosives. "When I press this button..... about 40 pounds of red death will blow this ship to bloody hell " starts to laugh maniacly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA GOOD BYE FOOL " ...BANG

a shot is heard hitting a portion of the hull..... a loud BOOM is heard from the cargo hull.. Isaac is seen hurdling toward the deck and rolling all the way to the helm crashing into fat boi. He gets up and aims at fat boi "smile you sonofa-" isaac pulls back the trigger and a incindenary round hits fat bois head burning the insides of his body until hes nothing but a dead heap. The trigger for the red death clatters to the ground.."well...one problem solved...." looks at the ground rapidly approaching..."please tell me you have a plan..."