Author Topic: The naughty airships... (Definitely probably maybe NSFW)  (Read 63646 times)

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Re: The naughty airships... (Definitely probably maybe NSFW)
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2015, 08:44:31 pm »
Davidgra, Rethburn is the True Pitlord, your the runner up. You may have terrible power, but Rethburn is Terrifying.

1v1 me Rethburn. Then we'll see who's better! I mean, obviously, it's me, but, I like giving puny mortals a chance, so then I can watch them as they beg for forgiveness as they die by my hand.

Also, you uneducated commie, it's you're, not your.

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

"-1000 Karma"
Carn realizes the Fallout Karma system has been referenced
-10 Care of others opinions
Also if you think Rethburn is a mortal, you are sadly misinformed.
I'm not talking to you David, put Davidgra back online.
Oh, technically, he's not a mortal alright, but compared to me, well...
I wasn't talking to you David, put Davidgra back online.
You're supposed to type out of the quote.

Also Davidgra had to leave. I'm also a Deity though, so it still works.
Oh please, I've blasted you out of the skies before. A true deity would not fall to a mere mortal.
Who said I died?
Did I say die? You were on a ship I shot down more than once in a match I won. Also,

NEW QUOTE PYRAMID!
I don't like to cheat, that's the only reason you one. I was easily the best player on that team. Even a 2 year old could see that.

Anyways I was distracted. Davidgra annoying me and such.
Excuse, excuses. If you were a diety, you could have used your powers to win. Also it is won, not one.
Ughh, finally you've learned basic grammar.

Also I just said I don't like cheating.
Meh, I have an general lack of care of what others think of me. And since when do demons not cheat? Did I miss the last lodge meeting?
I'M NOT A DEMON! THAT'S DAVIDGRA!
Oh please, your no saint. Anyways, whose to say I'm not one? I only shortened my IRL name to make my IGN.
There's a fine line between "demon" and "not a saint". Not like I'd expect a peasant mortal to know.

bloody racist
There you go, tossing that word around again. What makes you think I'm a mortal? I would have thought Davidgra would recognize me, after all, he went to school with me and my brothers. My full name isn't Carn, it is Carnage, and my brothers are Havoc, and Mayhem. I also have a little sister called Bedlam, she's so cute sometimes.
Oh, really?

Let me ask Davidgra... Oh, um, could you spare a quarter so I can call him?
He dump you and move out or something? Also I can't I'm limited to warfare powers. You want me to blow something up, that I can do. But I'm broker than an unpaid intern.
Davidgra wouldn't dump me... WAIT HANG ON A SECOND
IT'S totally what it sounds like NOT WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2015, 08:46:23 pm »
Davidgra, Rethburn is the True Pitlord, your the runner up. You may have terrible power, but Rethburn is Terrifying.

1v1 me Rethburn. Then we'll see who's better! I mean, obviously, it's me, but, I like giving puny mortals a chance, so then I can watch them as they beg for forgiveness as they die by my hand.

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

"-1000 Karma"

Oh please, I've blasted you out of the skies before. A true deity would not fall to a mere mortal.
Who said I died?
Did I say die? You were on a ship I shot down more than once in a match I won. Also,

NEW QUOTE PYRAMID!
I don't like to cheat, that's the only reason you one. I was easily the best player on that team. Even a 2 year old could see that.

Excuse, excuses. If you were a diety, you could have used your powers to win. Also it is won, not one.

Meh, I have an general lack of care of what others think of me. And since when do demons not cheat? Did I miss the last lodge meeting?
Oh please, your no saint. Anyways, whose to say I'm not one? I only shortened my IRL name to make my IGN.
There's a fine line between "demon" and "not a saint". Not like I'd expect a peasant mortal to know.

bloody racist
There you go, tossing that word around again. What makes you think I'm a mortal? I would have thought Davidgra would recognize me, after all, he went to school with me and my brothers. My full name isn't Carn, it is Carnage, and my brothers are Havoc, and Mayhem. I also have a little sister called Bedlam, she's so cute sometimes.
Oh, really?

He dump you and move out or something? Also I can't I'm limited to warfare powers. You want me to blow something up, that I can do. But I'm broker than an unpaid intern.
I see my cousin Spite has been visiting you.

Offline David Dire

• [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2015, 08:46:52 pm »

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

"-1000 Karma"

Who said I died?

NEW QUOTE PYRAMID!

bloody racist
Oh, really?

What's that supposed to mean!?

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2015, 08:48:06 pm »

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

"-1000 Karma"

Who said I died?

NEW QUOTE PYRAMID!

bloody racist
Oh, really?

She enjoys turning invisible and causing trouble with her boyfriend Strife. I've got a long list of relatives. Some like to screw people over.

Offline David Dire

• [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2015, 08:49:34 pm »

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

"-1000 Karma"

Who said I died?

NEW QUOTE PYRAMID!

bloody racist
Oh, really?

She enjoys turning invisible and causing trouble with her boyfriend Strife. I've got a long list of relatives. Some like to screw people over.
Wait how is that screwing me over?

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2015, 08:51:19 pm »

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

"-1000 Karma"

Who said I died?

NEW QUOTE PYRAMID!

bloody racist
Oh, really?

Its possible Strife and Spite tampered with your , ahem, relationship with Davidgra. They get turned on when other couples fight.

Offline David Dire

• [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2015, 08:53:10 pm »

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

"-1000 Karma"

Who said I died?

NEW QUOTE PYRAMID!

bloody racist
Oh, really?

Its possible Strife and Spite tampered with your , ahem, relationship with Davidgra. They get turned on when other couples fight.
ey davidgra get the [EXPLETIVE] back here.

I will not give your cousins boners while making fools of me

In fact.

I will not accept such ridicule!

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

I tire of my daily drink, but, thy has a certain thirst for your blood,

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2015, 08:56:07 pm »

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

"-1000 Karma"

Who said I died?

NEW QUOTE PYRAMID!

bloody racist
Oh, really?

In fact.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

Hey man, only Spite is my cousin. And I haven't talked to her in awhile. She's a major *****. I had nothing to do with this.

Offline David Dire

• [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2015, 08:58:05 pm »

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

"-1000 Karma"

Who said I died?

NEW QUOTE PYRAMID!

bloody racist
Oh, really?

In fact.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

Hey man, only Spite is my cousin. And I haven't talked to her in awhile. She's a major *****. I had nothing to do with this.

pls dude

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2015, 08:59:58 pm »

Good Karma or Bad Karma?

"-1000 Karma"

Who said I died?

NEW QUOTE PYRAMID!

bloody racist
Oh, really?

In fact.

YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

pls dude
Hey, don't blame me for my cousins sick fetish or how she goes about achieving it. I don't blame you for what Davidgra does, and I don't blame him for what you do. If you want to blame someone blame the eternal. Blame Shink.

Offline RethBurn

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 71
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2015, 07:39:15 am »
A̴̖͙l̖͓̳̥̰͈̭r͈̗̞͕͓͚͡i̢͙͇̘͖̰̜g̞̳h͖͕̪͚̙̜t̵̞̺,̲̦̰͉͝ ̷͈̯̤̝̼͔L҉ȩ͕͓̠̘t̗̰̭'͍̘͍̫s͖ ̞͕͖g̮̤͝e͉̦̬t̮ ̶̮͎th̼̰̤̥̱̙̀i̺̰̫̼͖s̖̩̺ ͇͙̮o̷͚̬̝̣͔͉v̼̲̬̮͈̪e̤͔͝r̶ w͖͈̺͎i҉̥̞͕̱̹̬t̳͈̳ͅh̗͇̱͡, ̢̳i̭̣̬̰͇̥nf̖̰a̖̜̼̖n̖̗͇͕̜̻̘t͍.̣̘͠ ̳̰̪͈
̗͡
̜͎̪͙͠I̡̯ ̹͓̯͇a͓̖͖̻̬̘cc̮̲̯̙͎͠ͅe̝̖̯p̭̣̪͞ͅt͕̩̬̭ ̶ͅy̻̳͉͖̖o̜̳̱u̳̥̜͕̪̘̪r̵̲̱̮ ҉̲̮͓̯̫̻͚c̵̗̫h̡al̠͍͡l͎͓en̥̟g̶̖̦̗e̢̲̝̖̳̮͇,̭̼̭̖̻͔͜ͅ ̱͔̫̝A͔͍͕̻N̠̫̲̮D̗ ̭͙̤͚ͅW̨͎̗̺H̲͓OE͖ṾE̘͉̱̼R͉̦͓̩̺͚͞ͅ ͡R̼͖͎̩̫E̷͖I͇̮̗̰͇GN̫͔̲S̟̳̙̩̝̹̫ ̲͜V͠I̷̟̣C͈͈̘͍T͏̜̙̺̟̩̳O̡͇̱͓̱͚̪̗R̫͇͓̭̼̦ I̷̪N̙̦̞͓̝̦ ̥̠̼̼͙̯̕T̡̮͓H̨I̦͉̫S͓ ͜M̟͙͙̺͜A҉T̫̖͎̞͔͍͖͝C̖H̺̣͔̪͓̮͓ ̩̜S̹̳͎H͙A͈͖̠͔Ļ̭̬Ḻ̠̹̠̕ ̫F҉̳̱̲̥̫̼ͅO̥̮̞̬̠͚̰͜RE̖̯̪͇̺V̰͕̯͔͍E̪̥͜R̨ ͠B̝͈̭͎̤E͇͡ E̵̲XC҉̮L̙͔̞U̴̥̠̼̘̮̣D̪͓̗̮̝Ḙ̲̮͖̗͉D̵̜ ̜̭͍̠̯F̪͕R̫̟O̸̞̼͍̩͚ͅM̙ ̠̺̼s̥̲̀uͅb̙̣ẃ̙̥͉̹̣a̝̜̥͈̗y͍̲̥̭̳̖̯ ̫̫̤̀ͅͅA̟͍͖N͈͟D̟̪̠̱ ̮͠M̗̣̮͚A͈̥̳Y͍͈̰͠ N̶E̺̘̞̦̦̖͡V̻E̴R̛̮̻̼̙͙ͅͅ ͕͙̕REṰ̝Ṷ̪̜͇͓͝ͅR̖̜̮̖N̖̤̫̗!͇̞͈̳̦̞̰̕ ̵͉̺͍̱F͕̟A̭̩͙͎̙C͍̩̗E͚̟͈͔̯ ҉M̹̱̯̤E̝̭̝͙͉̬͡ ̛͈͖̟̹I̦̬̠F̴͈̼̘ ̻͙Y͉̫̭͕̮̞͞O͚̳͍̖͚̱̝U̙̳̯̮͚̻ ̻̳̺͍͙̕D̪̠A̴̞̠̩͇̻̞R͇͖̻̭͓͔E̛͎͎̩͎,̠̠̥̫̜͚ ̻̭̰̤͢Y̢̭̞̦͚͚O̡U̱̘̣͜ ͍̺H̪̗̕ͅA̸̟̪̞V̭Ȩ̦̰̫ ͔̬̫̤̕A̸W͍͖͞A̱̘K͙̟̝͡E̯͎̘͡N̢̳E̛͇̺ͅD̟̱͓̭ ̱̗̮̫̲͟ͅT̻̖̠̱̬͙͔H̖̣Ẹ̼̝̘́ ̟͙̣O̸̙̠͙N̬͔͕̺̤Ę̰̲̼̯͓̙̝ ̛̗̖̪T̖͙̼̱͎̝͡R͚̮̥̤̦͟Ư̻͚E ̪͔̫̀ͅP͈͝I̹͉̼̞T͍̮L̲̗O̡̪̜R̨͇D̠̘.̦̼͔͕͇͙̘
̛̖̺̟̜

̪̤̥̳͖̻̖́
̗.̯̰̣ͅ.͇͔̠.͚If̵̬͈͔ ͅy̵̻̱̥̮o̜̪̲̜̲u҉ ̩̥̗b̰͎̜̯͜r̻̟̹̺̳̣͚i͎͔̤̳ń̘͎͔̝̙g̠͙̜͕͝ ͎̥̬͔̫̮͔t͘h̶͚͔͉e̤͈ ̭̝̥̺͔s̢̮̯̭̰n̼͔̪̪͎a̰̤̰̝̦c̶̹͉k̶̻̝s͚̫̰̯,̗̼͍ ̱̥̙͕̘͓I̢̯̠̣͚̼̬'͕̭̩lļ̰ ͙̰̘b͏͎̪̟r̨̩i̡̫̫͎͇n̡ǵ͖̬ ̞͇̼̞͠t̘̲̞͖̥͓h̜͙͈̰̬̙́e̸̠̻͈͉ ̻͙͓̲̜̦͟p̹͔i̠̪̱͙c̮͎n͔̯i̴̺̦͔͖c̸̰͕̜̰͇ ̛̳͙̯̝͓cl̡͙o̴̫̠̗̹̲t̮̟ͅh̭̥̞̦͟ͅ ͍̘a͕̩̻͘n̮͔̠̘ͅd̤̻͎̳ ͔̣d͈̘͖̭͇͉̟͞r͍̱͖̭̠̙i̸̫n͏̠̖̳̗k̰̗̦͜s̲͝.̻̥̗̜̪͖̰

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2015, 07:56:11 am »
STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS! DAVIDGRA IS CHALLENGING RETHBURN FOR TITLE OF PITLORD! PLACE YOUR BETS HERE FOLKS!

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2015, 10:19:32 am »
Build another quote pyramid and I will lock this thread!

Offline RethBurn

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 71
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2015, 10:30:45 am »
T̰̬h͓̫̫e͔̥ ͏̲̮̟͙͖b͍̗̣͎̥̘̭͝a̦t̲̣͍t͈̬͓̗̻l̠̣̩̩̹̜͖ef͘ì̤͖̗̣e̯͞ͅl̪̙̻͡d̫̻̺̹̳̣̺ ̢̦h̤͓̲̰̕a̵͍s͔͕̥̭͎ ͍̹̲̹͍͇͝ͅb̝̖ḙ̦͈͙̪̜e̞̱͓͕͈n̺̯͓̬͎ ͇͓͓̹̖͙͜c͚̦̠͓̼͓̦h͉̬̠̱͈͇̗o̧s̸e̛̞̤̞͍̳̱̩n͕͍̟̲̹͟,̶̼ ̗̫͎̮̰͇͘C̬͔̣̺͉̠͈h̗̙̻̜̤e̖̘͈ͅe̸̥͔̤͚s̱y͎̠͙-̧̩̟͔̙b̭͍̭o͖̦̣̠̭̩̯͘y̱̞̱̯̠͈͚.̗͓ ̴̝̪͖͈̗Y̧̱͎o̮̱̳͖̮̥u̘̪̙̬̮̼ ͖̪͈m̀a̰͉̗̳͕̥͔͝ý̟͖̼͇͈ n̬e̛͚̯̞v̭̩̘̱́é͍r̳͠ ͏̫̺̲̦l҉̝̲̬̰̭ͅǫć͎͙̼͚̦k̠͕͍̱ ̢̝̲̟t̶̙̘͔̼̮̙h̲̦̖͓͝ḭ̷̩̺̳̹s͖̟̮ ̻͎͚̙̻d͚̜o̸͔m͖̗͟a̴̜̦̠̫̜i̖̜͇̝n̯̝͚!͢

Offline Dr Brobotnik

• Salutes: 9
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 17, 2015, 10:51:46 am »
Build another quote pyramid and I will lock this thread!

NO!