Author Topic: The Gears of The Blasted Galleon  (Read 46539 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: The Gears of The Blasted Galleon
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2015, 08:29:29 am »
(Fair point, but I prefer to be explicitly clear)

Spades sadly loses a large amount of gold to Ace, though they both drank a fair amount. Eventually Spades literally keeled over, due to the suspicious whiskey, which resulted in Carn having to carry him back to the bar, over his shoulder. However, they did get Ace drunk enough to spill valuable information on their true prey. A name, and a rough description. Having lugged Spades back to the bar, he dumps him into an unused bottom bunk in the barracks. Seeing Tanner, he tells him "Your captain is going to have the worst hangover he's ever had. You may want to keep an eye on him. Holler if you need me to call a doc."

End Day 4

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2015, 08:31:50 am »
Start of Day 4

Coming out of his room, and seeing Spades till unconscious, Carn goes down and prepares a large pot of coffee, and some eggs for himself. He also gather ingredients to make a quick hangover remedy if needed.

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2015, 01:21:19 pm »
spades didnt drink the whiskey but instead carn got to sleepy and fell asleep cause they put drugs in his drink. seems like the bartender was in the group also with ace. spades won a couple games of poker then when the man went outside for a quick breather spades shot him with his dart gun and lugged him back to the goldfish along with carn. he then laid carn on a sofa and ace he tied in a chair in a basement....start of day 4 spades comes out of the room seeing carn unconscious and makes some coffee. carn starts to wake up. "morning dear. got some coffee for you. also we have a extra guest down at the basement"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2015, 01:48:54 pm »
spades didnt drink the whiskey but instead carn got to sleepy and fell asleep cause they put drugs in his drink. seems like the bartender was in the group also with ace. spades won a couple games of poker then when the man went outside for a quick breather spades shot him with his dart gun and lugged him back to the goldfish along with carn. he then laid carn on a sofa and ace he tied in a chair in a basement....start of day 4 spades comes out of the room seeing carn unconscious and makes some coffee. carn starts to wake up. "morning dear. got some coffee for you. also we have a extra guest down at the basement"
(No. This isn't the Tavern thread. I've set the story. This kind of thing won't happen here.)

Offline aceofeagles

• Salutes: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2015, 02:39:18 pm »
(made a new rp thread if anybody wants to be a private eye.)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2015, 05:47:17 pm »
(Koali): "Back already? What happened?"

(Let's not fracture the RP too much, OK? We just need to have at least one stable RP thread with a regular team of writers. Like the Tavern. Or this thread.)

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2015, 06:13:10 pm »
(I just don't want people trying to rewrite to scene I've set. Saying that my drink was spiked? After I had already opened the day? I do not appreciate people trying to undo what I have done. If people want more control over the flow of the story, then they need to post more. And if things do get out of hand, I will have the thread locked.)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 06:15:13 pm by Carn »

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2015, 06:14:21 pm »
(Gotcha. After all, you are the OP.)

Offline Queso

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 126
    • [Muse]