Author Topic: [KNTG] - KNTG Polygon; just boasting, no recruiting  (Read 21617 times)

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
[KNTG] - KNTG Polygon; just boasting, no recruiting
« on: May 27, 2015, 06:15:45 pm »
KNTG Polygon
"It's not a bug - it's a feature!"

Hello;

We are a small, closed clan, having it's roots in Warsaw University of Technology,
to be more specific - Scientific Society of Game Developers Polygon
(roughly the only translation for the full name that comes to my mind).

Our main targets are having fuckload of fun and sheer slaughter.

As already mentioned, we are closed group of students and game developers - we all know each other,
and fight together; all of those guys were trained in basics and more complicated aspects of the game
by myself - one player at once.
This also means that we do NOT recruit people from outside.

What to expect from a player with [KNTG] clan tag:

- My cogs know basic drill - they still need to train to be efficient,
but they're learning fast,
- My cogs know what tool combination should they use, understand and accept the idea
of tool, ammo and gun efficiency,
- My cogs are being taught how to use meta builds effectively (gat-mortar most likely)
- My cogs understand (mostly) that they MUST communicate with the rest of the crew
and ask captain for orders, hints, whatever,
- My cogs should NOT be underestimated - despite having low levels they are good enough
to fight your ships of so called pathetic "good players"
- They might not be the most polite, but they understand the idea of co-op...
- ...And contrary to most russians I've met in game - they are taught to not use other language than
english in international company
- You can be absolutely certain he will be an intelligent, and good asset.
- And don't be surprised if gunner lvl 12 and less fucks you up with heavy flak shot from 1.5 km.

Members:

Leader and Grand Teacher:
Schwalbe vel Wintermute

Officers:
Gaello, Hordex (Lesser Teacher)

Regular members:
meffcio
Dungal
WookiKNTG
ryedstar

Noob members
Jano.
daltostronic

Our allies, and partners in combat:
- Super Satanic Squirrels (most notable: Mr.Disaster, alko., Black Sabbath)

And remember:
Most of my clan may play rarely, very rarely, and have low levels; but they are far
more dangerous than regular players their level/matches played.
And when we fly as one crew, you should be really. Fucking.Cautious.

Heed this warning.
And Clear Skies.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 06:25:37 pm by Schwalbe »

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: [KNTG] - KNTG Polygon; just boasting, no recruiting
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 02:26:56 am »
Love this!  :D

Best Boast I have seen, 10/10 would pester for membership if clanless and accepting members.

I salute you my friend.  :)

Offline Skrimskraw

• Salutes: 160
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile

Offline Sky Pirate Jim

• Salutes: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 09:16:46 am »
Can we have a moderator move this to the pit?
This is obviously a joke.

Offline Schwalbe

• [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 09:18:34 am »
Can we have a moderator move this to the pit?
This is obviously a joke.

You wished this was a joke.

But ok.

I get it.

You just can't be grateful that somebody gives you a sincere, firm warning, hence you shall burn.

Second of all, contrary to you I read the description of "Docks" section of this forum.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 09:21:17 am by Schwalbe »

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 09:21:10 am »
Schwalbe been Ceresbane'ing :P

Offline Sky Pirate Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 09:21:53 am »

Offline Schwalbe

• [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 09:25:15 am »

Explain. Because something inside is tingling, and whispers "broke this guy's teeth - he insults your hours of hard work".

Offline Sky Pirate Jim

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2015, 09:28:10 am »

Explain. Because something inside is tingling, and whispers "broke this guy's teeth - he insults your hours of hard work".

I am just implying that people in this thread are working up their endless imagination too much. Nothing too fancy to explain.

Offline Kamoba

• Salutes: 175
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
    • Robin and Magpie Leather
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2015, 09:34:14 am »
Actually, this is not Pit material, its just a clans thread to say who they are, what they do and abit about them. Just because they're currently closed for recruitment does not mean it does not belong here. :)

Also i will say Kudos to.Schwalbe for this post for quite a few reasons. 8)

Offline Schwalbe

• [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2015, 10:16:06 am »

I am just implying that people in this thread are working up their endless imagination too much. Nothing too fancy to explain.

I'm a computer programmer. Like most of members of my clan. We don't have imagination, at best we have a very dark sense of humour.
Right, some of them might not be as good as described, but still they might be considered quite decent.
Explanation was asked, because I wanted you to clarify what you exactly meant.
My answer might've seemed harsh, but I believe it was kind enough, as I was facing an insinuation like that. Last person to call me a liar was challanged for the duel, but unfortunatelly this cheeky cunt had not answered it.

Also i will say Kudos to.Schwalbe for this post for quite a few reasons. 8)

...Kudos? What? xD Either my brain has some sort of a bad day or I truly don't know what does it mean.
And I'm curious about yer reasons. :P

Offline Extirminator

• Salutes: 56
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2015, 11:04:40 am »
Last person to call me a liar was challanged for the duel, but unfortunatelly this cheeky cunt had not answered it.

Nice to see you too.

When you made that post I thought long about a witty response or an answer, but I realized it doesn't even deserve a response just because you already answered to it yourself with sheer stupidity. I even thought you could be mentally challenged and my parents taught me to not pick on people that have been born unfortunate - So I thought I'll leave it at that. (I am truly and deeply sorry if that is indeed the case.)

But I think that casually calling people cunts and threatening their lives over the internet is a bit crossing the line, even for mentally challenged people.

Offline Hoja Lateralus

• Salutes: 135
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2015, 11:22:29 am »
*sniff sniff*

I smell reports

Offline Schwalbe

• [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2015, 11:33:38 am »
Nice to see you too.

When you made that post I thought long about a witty response or an answer, but I realized it doesn't even deserve a response just because you already answered to it yourself with sheer stupidity. I even thought you could be mentally challenged and my parents taught me to not pick on people that have been born unfortunate - So I thought I'll leave it at that. (I am truly and deeply sorry if that is indeed the case.)

But I think that casually calling people cunts and threatening their lives over the internet is a bit crossing the line, even for mentally challenged people.

You've made my day - you've just confirmed you're not even worth noticing. :D
What the hell have parents to do with any of that? :D Or "being born unfortunate"? :D
Congratulations, you've just shown how classless you are. 
I'd like to say something more witty, but I just lie on the ground, laughing out my lungs.
Begone.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 11:35:16 am by Schwalbe »

Offline Extirminator

• Salutes: 56
    • [Rydr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2015, 11:40:36 am »
Nice to see you too.

I would like to just clear something out for a second,
From reading this post it might become clear to some that I am targeting mentally challenged people and or calling schwalbe mentally challenged, this however, is NOT the message I wanted to convey nor is it the message I have in my mind.
I was using the words 'mentally challenged people' to describe a person who was born with a mental disability making him unable to think, respond or communicate in a socially accepted manner. Those people could take things out of proportion or respond in means that normal people will describe as unpredictable and or unconventional. In my reasoning of not responding to said "duel request"(https://gunsoficarus.com/community/forum/index.php/topic,5717.msg101305.html#msg101305) a thought crossed my mind that schwalbe could be thinking irrationally and unpredictably in a manner similar to people with various mental disabilities - and thus, a response would just agitate them more and will be just uncalled for.

Finally, I am deeply sorry to anyone that got offended by the post and to Schwalbe in particular for the inconvenience caused.