Author Topic: The first Clan that you joined?  (Read 36021 times)

Offline Ayetach

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 77
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
Re: The first Clan that you joined?
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2015, 01:22:24 am »
Lets see... I was given this game less than a year after its release during one of its sales. One of my best friends (rl ones) who goes by the alias KitKatKitty managed to get a 4 pack and offered to play the game with me. We did and after stumbling through a mess of gameplay to get a grasp of it my game time started to exponentially grow over hers (mostly because it had and still does have a very attractive manner of gameplay) - we had initially agreed together not to join any clans but that ended rather quickly with TheRealDeadpool coming along and flying matches together (Sorry Katers!). Back then I was mainly interested in gunning but as he swept me up into his DPA clan (Deadpool's Army) I started weaving my way into position as a copilot shortly after the TFD guys that TheRealDeadpool played with started becoming less active.

So with all that going on about 5 months later I had gotten to know several players and one I was particularly fond of copiloting with, Ightrril, had this fancy idea of creating a 'sub-clan' - understand this was back before clan tags had requirements and invite only functions and all that fancy shizzlewizzle so swapping tags was much easier and fluid. This sub-clan was a way for specific players we both really enjoyed playing with to go under one banner when we weren't with our respective clans during down time. We decided to call it kTen (a play off k9) since we had a running joke about smuggling kittens in our ships and would accidentally fire them out of our lumberjacks which is why, due to their claws, balloons would collapse so quickly. Anyways this group swelled to 10 people (ironic to the name really) involving myself, Ighrril,  Draaaaaaagon, Llamas Unite, HappyDoom, Blacklaserlight, SiepeAssassina, Almanium, Captain Seal and Kau - with our eleventh, The Squirrel, joining later. This was probably the funnest (unofficial) clan I've ever had the pleasure of playing with.

We eventually split up and went our own ways after we decided to not officially form kTen when the new clan system was implemented but we continued to do certain events together for things like the SCS. In fact that is why my ships' call sign has KTN in it now :) it really was an amazing group.

The rest is history with the Storm Ryders and Muse :)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 01:23:56 am by Ayetach »

zlater75@hotmail.com

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2015, 01:32:26 am »
A thing called the Zuka Esrai had me sell my soul Sept -13 to a clan called The Gentlemen [G] or [Gent].

Why i after several months left.. is for them to know and me not to have to explain publicly.

So you SAC'ced them for some other petty clan!

*dissapointed zukasauce*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KVx2USJGJs

This is no joke. It's disrespectful. Because of these kinda replies i rarely post here anymore. Fact is the forum and community have changed and are not what they once were.
I miss the old "petty" clans and respect my new friends and clan. But thanks for the reminder. 

Offline Schwalbe

• Salutes: 178
    • [ψ꒜]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2015, 05:33:36 am »
I just commented how poor Keb's joke was, if this need to be clarified geno.

Offline DJ Tipz N Trix

• Salutes: 20
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2015, 05:47:32 am »
hey, I never left my first clan.  we just changed names.

Offline Newbluud

• Salutes: 24
    • [T.Pr]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2015, 07:33:20 am »
Formed this clan with a few friends and now... we're still a clan of a few friends. But I ain't leaving. /fb/ stronk.

Offline DaOrks

• Salutes: 12
    • [◥ɸ◤]
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2015, 04:09:56 pm »
Obviously da Wagh. I shall not stop until there is an Ork in every GoI game!... Ok I probably will.

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2015, 06:21:51 pm »
Bards.

Never left.

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2015, 04:10:43 am »
A few weeks ago, I left The Bards for the day and joined The Honey Bards.

It only lasted a few hours... went back to The Bards. Probably will never leave  :)

Offline Goldenglade

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 47
    • [Grim]
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2015, 07:42:07 am »
I joined a clan called the falconeers....

Offline Zelda.

• Salutes: 10
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2015, 05:22:59 am »

It only lasted a few hours... went back to The Bards. Probably will never leave  :)

Hahaha, the Honey Bards were amazing :')

My first clan was [SONO] which stood for So Noob. It was a pretty fun novice clan but it quickly died out.

Then I met a bunch of music spammers and soon became Mother of Bards (which is a title I still hold)

Then I made my own random clan Honey Badgers but quickly disbanded it when my attempts to steal Bards failed :P

Offline The Mann

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 146
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2015, 05:32:19 am »

Hahaha, the Honey Bards were amazing :')

My first clan was [SONO] which stood for So Noob. It was a pretty fun novice clan but it quickly died out.

Then I met a bunch of music spammers and soon became Mother of Bards (which is a title I still hold)

Then I made my own random clan Honey Badgers but quickly disbanded it when my attempts to steal Bards failed :P

:P Was a blast to be part of though... even if it was just 5 games...

Offline Sliced And Diced

• Salutes: 13
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2015, 05:19:44 pm »
I Joined the Grim

Offline Cheesy Crackers

• Salutes: 82
    • [Gent]
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2015, 12:57:52 pm »
First joined the Gents, still part of the Gents. I think I might still be the only member in the Asia/Oceania/That part of the world region though D:

Offline nedsvart

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 1
    • [PLRS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2015, 03:46:29 pm »
Polaris Company - once and forever!

Offline Rainer Zu Fall

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 26
    • [Prof]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2015, 03:55:18 pm »
Hm let's see... First and last Clan was King's Gambit.