Author Topic: Old crap you have  (Read 6640 times)

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
Old crap you have
« on: April 08, 2015, 06:48:10 pm »
that just so happens to be worth like 5 times it was when you first bought it.

iunno... I just bought harvest moon boys and girls for the psp and just decided to see if rare stuff like that is hanging around other people's homes.

Aaaaah... very nice to be playing as Jack and hitting on the pink haired chicken girl for my waifu to have baby with within a game year. The memories, though not as butter smooth as it is on the ps1 version tho, due to the lack of a quick tool button (no r2 and l1) and it does suffer from load stuttering.

still though the muscle memory. the exact button presses to go to all the places and do all the tasks before 10pm.

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
Re: Old crap you have
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 07:17:27 pm »
Does Star wars Battlefront 2 count as old crap?

I also have halo 2 and Jak And dexter, plus a few more old-as-absolute-crap PS2 games.

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 08:24:18 pm »
A mint copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Actually have quite a few Saturn games which sell for much more than I got them for. I sorta pillaged Funcoland used game bins and got a bunch. Most in good to practically mint condition. Fighting Vipers, Fighters Megamix, Burning Rangers...just a few that I paid piddles for and are now worth much higher.

Offline shaelyn

• Salutes: 73
    • [◉‿◉]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 10:58:51 pm »
I have a collection, though most of the ones bought when I was a kid are either the classics that everyone has (Super Metroid) or not worth anything.  seems most of the games worth something now were rented at the time, not bought.  Zombies Ate My Neighbors really surprised me, though; that's one I have.

A mint copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga.

ooooooh don't let my fiance know you have that.  he's been seeking a copy for years.

speaking of which...you guys know those crappy paper bookmarks that typically came with a tassel?  in my experience, they fell to pieces fairly quickly (then again, I was a bookworm and spent many summers on a hammock with a book).  anyway, my fiance has one of those bookmarks...with Link from the 2nd Zelda game on it.  I think these were made in '89.  I'd be surprised if there's many more around due to their fragility...maybe worth something, maybe worth the paper it's printed on -shrug- probably worth a pretty penny to the right person, though.

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 09:37:35 am »
those who were there at the  early 2000 manga boom?

I got bucket loads of tokyopop manga. Including the now discontinued (to my knowledge as tokyopop hasn't showed its face in the UK for years now) battle royale manga.

among others like Love hina, welcome to the nhk, AI love you (ken akamatsu's debut series), dears and fruit basket.
All of them complete sets including the extra books that came out that acted like a lore guide thingy.

I also have 30 volumes of bleach (I use it as a stool or my book fort's WC)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 09:39:14 am by Maximillian Jazzhand »

Offline Squidslinger Gilder

• Salutes: 287
    • [TBB]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 10:48:50 pm »
Ahh yeah I got the complete Love Hina set. Bought it for $20 off a friend.