Author Topic: Question about Adventure DLC  (Read 7765 times)

Offline Andrew Skyhopper

• Salutes: 0
    • View Profile
Question about Adventure DLC
« on: April 09, 2013, 12:05:56 pm »
Hello I don't usually post on the forums so if this is in the wrong place I apologize.

I had bought the game mostly for the belated story mode and some what mmo aspect.  I am not really sure what is going on but to me it sounds like I will need to buy a DLC pack to play what I already thought I had bought.  If I am wrong please let me kbow .

Offline N-Sunderland

• Salutes: 281
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
Re: Question about Adventure DLC
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 12:20:20 pm »
Yes, you will need to pay for the DLC. I'm sorry if you thought you'd be getting it in the first place, but I'm pretty sure that it's clearly stated that skirmish mode is the only thing currently included.

Offline HamsterIV

• Salutes: 328
    • View Profile
    • Monkey Dev
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2013, 12:22:42 pm »
They are currently running a Kickstarter Campaign to fund the creation of Adventure mode. Here is the link:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/musegames/guns-of-icarus-onlineadventure-mode
It has a list of features they want to include and some videos, but it boils down to this:
- Adventure mode doesn't exist yet.
- Donating to the Kickstarter gets you a key to adventure mode when/if it does become a reality.
- Muse has indicated adventure mode will be pay for DLC for those who did not contribute to the kickstarter.
- The game you payed for is a multiplayer PvP only game which many of us consider quite fun.

Offline Helmic

• Salutes: 35
    • [NCNS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 11:03:46 pm »
Hello I don't usually post on the forums so if this is in the wrong place I apologize.

I had bought the game mostly for the belated story mode and some what mmo aspect.  I am not really sure what is going on but to me it sounds like I will need to buy a DLC pack to play what I already thought I had bought.  If I am wrong please let me kbow .

If you bought the game off Steam, the store page makes no mention of a story or campaign mode.  If you bought it through Kickstarter Muse is apparently willing to fix the issue, though I don't know how exactly.