Author Topic: RP Tavern Quest: The Delivery  (Read 134628 times)

Offline George Mills

• Salutes: 5
    • [DtDs]
    • View Profile
Re: RP Tavern Quest: The Delivery
« Reply #255 on: March 25, 2015, 01:02:37 pm »
Not sure what do do with himself, George and Adam find what may have once been a restaurant, and sit down, all the while feeling guilty.

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 25, 2015, 01:11:19 pm »
Eyeing his axe and rifle from inside the cell he mentally chuckles at the situation.  Really, those three didn't even bother to search him for any other weapons, he still has two derringer pistols in his boots, a choke wire, and a variety of knives on him.  Honestly i could probably bust that door open without anything else, but this is only a holding cell, not a prion cell, big difference. So I'll wait, all snug and cozy, until the moment shows.

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 25, 2015, 01:22:06 pm »
(Hey, I was lazy! :c)

And the moment does indeed show after a few hours as the door croaks as it's pulled back. Nathaniel, now in his unrecognizable outfit, takes a step in and tosses him a sack filled with gold, "Miss me?" He smirks a bit, gesturing him over.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 25, 2015, 01:40:54 pm »
"Well now, mind telling me why i was detained? And the exact amount in this?"

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 25, 2015, 02:07:27 pm »
Nathaniel speaks in a bit of a lowly voice as they walk past the main hall, "Stuff went wrong, misinformation. The letter said we were supposed to drop it at the back of the hall, but the guy thought he'd send his goons over to retrieve it himself to ensure we dont "go through the trouble with the authorities." Too late, we did. So I told him about it, and he wanted to see the letter. Didn't give. Why? He gave us twenty thousand of what we were promised. Sooo it worked out. He cut down on 33 and after this a 5 percent on our cut, but you still have double the promised amount in that sack. 900 or so, I believe. I didnt count myself. But say, why don't we just.. dump that body of yours or something, hit moonshine and get back to the bar in a flash before someone decides to arrest your friend george for necrophilia?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 25, 2015, 02:14:08 pm »
"I saw an empty gorge 2 clicks south of here, i've got enough napalm and lochnagar powder to make sure its gone, then we hightail it, oh hears your cut of the bounty, actually im just going to give you your crew's cut, but i will check on them to make sure they each get it." handing him a sack of 4000 gold "As per agreement profi i shared equally, speaking of which, how much did we get for selling of the stuff from the Viper's ship?"

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 25, 2015, 02:16:55 pm »
"Oh yeah, about that.  3710, didnt have time to split. Ah well, will look on it later. I thought you weren't coming with us, though?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 25, 2015, 02:19:26 pm »
"Well im coming back to the tavern for a small bit, only George signed on to come with me to Anglea, and Koali seemed interested, anyways, i'd rather not cut through the Empire." (honestly i was just planning on doing a "meanwhile in Kinforth" thing with some dialogue, not a quest thing.)

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 25, 2015, 02:30:53 pm »
"Either way, let's break off and 'shine back to the Tavern. Race you there! Hell, I'll burn kerosene at half throttle just to make it fair."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 25, 2015, 02:38:14 pm »
"Ha, yeah right, alternating moonshine and kerosene through the night has made my engines currently unfit for racing, i'm gonna stick to kerosene, give the engies a breather."

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 25, 2015, 02:51:12 pm »
*Distracts the two goons with an impressive fireworks display accompanied by a snack of flame-grilled lamb.*

Offline MightyKeb

• [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 25, 2015, 02:51:54 pm »
"If you call burning anything in general a breather then I take back what I said about 'rather not being your wife.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 25, 2015, 02:57:47 pm »
"Eh, they can keep up with kerosene, and i really dont know how to respond to that."

Offline George Mills

• Salutes: 5
    • [DtDs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 25, 2015, 03:00:21 pm »
George order a watery ale and slowly sips it.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 25, 2015, 03:10:50 pm »
"Come on, lets get our crews and go already, wait George? Adam? Come on you two, we're leaving."