Author Topic: That Moment When...  (Read 564294 times)

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
Re: That Moment When...
« Reply #570 on: December 09, 2013, 07:40:17 pm »
No, But It WILL HAPPEN, As of NOW.
I look forward to smooshing my Squid into the side of your Galleon in the near future. I pray that I do not get squashed like a bug on a car's windshield and in fact bounce, breaking your precious cast-iron hull into a thousand tiny pieces. And as the pieces fall I'll laugh....... I don't have even the slightest violent personality..... -giggles awkwardly-

That moment when you notice the quote is from the future.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 164
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 11, 2013, 02:28:32 am »
that moment when I ask Brick Hardcastle to join the TFD.

Offline Zyem

• Community Ambassador
  • Salutes: 10
    • [OVW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: December 11, 2013, 07:41:09 am »
That moment when you realise you made the same mistake as you did in the Sunday Rumble (looking at the enemy ship loadouts) and you've brought a double front Merc Pyramidion to Paritan Rumble..

..the map you asked people to vote for.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: December 11, 2013, 08:42:46 am »
that moment when you almost stole the title of the paritan rumble map.

and got 3 seconds short of winning.

Offline Sammy B. T.

• Salutes: 154
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 11, 2013, 01:30:57 pm »
That moment when a streamer thinks your insane move was an unfortunate accident. (Yeah, I totally meant to hit that building and fall into my own tar)

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: December 12, 2013, 02:16:39 am »
that moment when you tell a colorblind gunner the ship infront is enemy, while its actually an ally.

I'm really sorry but I had to check if you were not lieing about being colorblind.

Offline B'Elanna

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 82
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 12, 2013, 04:34:25 am »
that moment when you tell a colorblind gunner the ship infront is enemy, while its actually an ally.

I'm really sorry but I had to check if you were not lieing about being colorblind.

BS! The minimap has visual differences with ally and enemy ships other than colour. also in 2v2s you might get lucky enough to not have the same ships on the opposite team, so that is a very faulty test.
I have a slight colour deficiency, which got me into a lot of trouble before this new minimap. they could make it a BIT MORE obvious though.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 12, 2013, 06:00:44 am »

BS! The minimap has visual differences with ally and enemy ships other than colour. also in 2v2s you might get lucky enough to not have the same ships on the opposite team, so that is a very faulty test.
I have a slight colour deficiency, which got me into a lot of trouble before this new minimap. they could make it a BIT MORE obvious though.

you say whatever you want b'ellanna but he really thought that it was the enemy, and he was a level 9 gunner.

Offline Mod Josie

• Muse
  • Salutes: 130
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 12, 2013, 06:02:07 am »

Be not discouraged, my kitty - you are far far FAR too awesome for that to matter. My flotilla needs you! :D

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 12, 2013, 09:03:25 am »
That moment when you see someone trying to be romantic on the forums in reaction of a conversation about someone apologizing to a person who is colorblind and another person completly raging on it because SHE (B'Elanna) can't understand that the person that was shooting on an allied ship actually was indeed colorblind and was completly trusting the captain to see which ship was enemy or friendly.

yes i mean you josie  :P

by the way B'Elanna, chill out.
I apologized for it, it's not an insult.
and the time he was on my ship was before the new minimap, I only lied 1 time to him and were telling the truth the rest of the match.

ok maybe I lied more then 1 time, but we had fun together and he wasnt angry about it.
he was wandering why I was ramming my ally to death, he kept yelling at me that it was an ally and I said he was a bad ally and he needed to die. After the ship got destroyed I told him it was an enemy. 5 seconds later we laughed to death XD
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 04:59:06 pm by B'Elanna »

Offline B'Elanna

• Muse Games
  • Salutes: 82
    • [Muse]
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 13, 2013, 07:13:25 am »
(i ment the test was BS. because it's not a test. tell anyone QUICK SHOOT and 80% would do it and i wasn't raging. believe me, you don't wanna experience me raging <3)

Offline Orangey

• Salutes: 5
    • [WDNG]
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 13, 2013, 09:16:07 am »
That moment when posts in the "That moment when..." threat are taken seriously.

Offline Coldcurse

• Community Ambassador
    • [TFD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 13, 2013, 09:19:00 am »
that moment when orangey thinks im taking things seriously  :P

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 15, 2013, 03:37:39 am »
That moment when a fellow CA takes to calling you Cakemanlives.

Offline ramjamslam

• CA Mod
  • Salutes: 63
    • [SAC]
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 15, 2013, 04:19:37 am »
That moment when a fellow CA takes to calling you Cakemanlives.

hey that sounds catchy.  Maybe you should use that Cakeman :D