Author Topic: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)  (Read 931549 times)

Offline Koali

• Salutes: 56
    • [Sass]
    • View Profile
Re: RP Tavern (Name never set in stone!)
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2015, 11:18:50 pm »
*Eyes open twitchily.*

"Nnng..."

*Mouth opens, issuing a blast of flame that radiates heat throughout the entire tavern.*

"GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Recovers after about 15 minutes.*

"Napalm is right... That stuff, ha, it had ten times the burn of Hellfire, and none of the fun..."

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2015, 11:20:40 pm »
slides over some gold pieces "ahem i'll take that batch if you dont mind, i can think of some uses for it"

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2015, 11:23:19 pm »
"What, torturing prisoners? I probably shouldn't trust you with this stuff, no way, no how. All these hot drinks are starting to get to me. I need something else."

*Pours himself a cold glass of chocolate milk.*
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:25:26 pm by Koali »

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2015, 11:25:32 pm »
"Well, it IS a military chemical..."

*shakes head and takes another swig of hellfire.*

Offline Koali

• [Sass]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2015, 11:30:06 pm »
"Eh, whatever, napalm is what I got for trying to experiment with the recipe. I used the actual recipe in another batch and it turned out fine. A little more lively, (*Indicates a nearby keg with a noticeably larger flame.*) but otherwise fine. It probably needs to sit overnight."

*Resumes stone form.*

Hey, I have school tomorrow. I gotta sleep.

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2015, 11:30:27 pm »
"wasn't thinking bout torture methods, more along the lines of controlled burnings to open new doors, but suit yourself" pockets coins and finishes hellfire

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2015, 11:43:33 pm »
"well i think im gonna take a leaf out of the little guy's book" looking around he spots a beat up couch in the corner and walks over to it unstrapping Roxane "i suggest no one wakes me up" falls onto the couch cradling his gun in his left handed grip, finger on the trigger guard and bayonet pointed down and out

Offline Piemanlives

• Salutes: 155
    • [Cake]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2015, 09:44:27 am »
A thunk from under some table resounds through the tavern.

"Oh skies damn it!"

A middle aged man sporting a leather waist coat and a suit climbs out from under the table, he dusts himself off and takes a look around.

"Right, what the hell are you serving?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2015, 09:51:01 am »
hearing the thunk Carn reverts to his military days for a few seconds, rolling off the couch and bringing Roxane into the ready position "who? oh blast it," strapping gun across his back "I dont think the bartender is available at this time, he seems to be currently made of stone." grabs a piece of paper and starts scribbling on it "im going to where the goldfish i was on crashed, if you see any engies willing to make a quick buck send them my way, map and details are on this." puts note with rough map on wall "good luck finding something to eat" pulls out some beef jerky and a cantine and has an impromptu breakfast 

Offline MightyKeb

• Salutes: 78
    • [GwTh]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2015, 11:04:56 am »
[Goddamn, this thread really took off in a day, shame I missed most :/]

look on in shocked delight at the brew, then passes 3 gold pieces to the pink blob"i thought id never get to drink one of these, i never caught your name" looking at pink bartender "let me introduce myself i'm Carn Gormson, former sergeant in the anglean special forces, if you need a favor let me know

[Carn] "Anglean special forces?! Say, you fought in the baronies' expansion before? I wouldn't suppose otherwise, you took any names? Where was your post? Do you remember any names? Ships? Fleets? Ravenrook Fleet sound familiar perhaps?" He gently slides off his empty glass at the counter, bombading the man with questions like GeoRmr on a hades with an interested expression on his face.

[Jester Schultz] You and your story tells me we have similiar professions. Perhaps we can partner up for a brief period, I wouldn't say no to one, and I've already have some work due this month that you might place an interest in.

"Oh, I've almost missed the bigger-sword contest going on here. And by the way, if I haven't mentioned already, I'm Nathaniel Keb of Exeteer. I'd prefer you gents to refer me by my first name, we're all friends and partners here after all."

**He lays down a sheath on the counter, pulling out a thin, sharp and elegantly designed sabre with a golden handle and a plain white blade that easily distinguishes the very small pockets of blood still remaining on it.

"And this is Nathaniel Junior. It's not just another "trophy". Pure baron design, this blade is only bestowed upon the highest ranking fleet officers of the Fjords. However, I've found it on a now-deceased Anglean captain while scraping some of the war remains from Firnfeld. It appears he's taken it as a trophy, so I thought I'd return it to it's proper owner - The baronies. By, you know, taking a trophy of a trophy and never turning it in."

**He also lays down two, crimson-red wide flintlocks with double barrels on both. The barrels seem to have a dog mouth-like shape.

"Not as elegant as the blade, but I find it's great for say, control. You can't just hold an Arashi back from pissing himself with two, or even four sharp barrels. Where I've bought it from, they give you 4 free bullets to start off with for each, but so far I haven't used a single. yet."

**He then straps off his trio of golden knives, "I think I'll be stripping naked next."

« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 11:13:40 am by MightyKeb »

Offline Jester Schulz

• Salutes: 4
    • [BLFI]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2015, 11:45:04 am »
*Looking at [Nathaniel]*

"As long as I get paid i'm up for anything. Just as long as I don't directly work with the Baronies. Some bad blood never clears."

*turning his gaze to [Pieman]*

"The original bartender got knocked out and his body was put in the seat across from me. He hasn't woken up yet. I don't think he will. It was a pretty hard hit. Our latest bartender is currently a stone. No one has taken his place so the best thing to do is just hop the bar and grab yourself a drink."

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2015, 12:14:43 pm »
looking at Nathaniel while walking out the door for the 1 kilometer jog to the crash site "Aye, i was in a marauder unit, beyond that i cant say more without risking a bullet in my brain, however i wasn't in the border conflict with the baronies, all i can say was my unit was in yesha at the time.  As for the sabre, well can you blame him? Its not a bad looking blade, better then the service issue he would have gotten himself.  Anyways if you want to make some cash you can help me patch up an old goldfish, enough to at least get her into the towns drydocks."

Offline Mr. Goggles

• Salutes: 11
    • [Nya~]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2015, 12:40:58 pm »
*Mr. Goggles awakes from a rather disturbed slumber* "Dear feth, I had a dream I was struck in the face by a buff hammer. Then all of my attendees began drinking up all of our liquor. That was crazy." He says, before looking around to notice the few missing bottles, the stench of alcohol wafting from every soul within 20 feet. "ohhh.." He sighs, his shoulders sliding downwards. Mr. Goggles walks around to the other side of the bar and slumps into one of the stools. "I bet I missed a lot of cool stories, too. Oh well. I was never meant for tending anyways. Just drinking" He says gesturing with an empty cup he had with him. "Moonshine, please!" He says in his Anglean accent.

"Oh, there is no tender." He says disappointedly. He resolves to survey the bar for a bit.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 12:43:29 pm by Mr. Goggles »

Offline ShadedExalt

• Salutes: 76
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2015, 12:41:50 pm »
"Ah, hey, [Carn[!  I might be able to help you with that.  What's the pay?"

Offline Carn

• [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2015, 12:45:08 pm »
looks at shaded "50 gold pieces, and a spot on it, rest of the crew bit it in the crash, so i suppose i've got the best claim to her. i'll be headed up north if i can get her running"