Author Topic: GOIA memes  (Read 557208 times)

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
Re: GOIO memes
« Reply #555 on: June 11, 2015, 07:23:06 pm »

Offline David Dire

• Salutes: 62
    • [SkBo]
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 11, 2015, 09:08:21 pm »
remember when we had actual memes on this thread?

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• Salutes: 119
    • [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #557 on: June 11, 2015, 09:50:09 pm »

Spanner Mallet Buff is a triple engineer gunners load out.
Faster rebuilds and able to buff own gun, I also allows for more efficient crew rotations on ships such as the Pyra in certain pyra builds.

Don't be so Meta and think outside the box for once in a while.

It was never on a triple engie build. I'm referring to classic 2 engie gunner. Use of scrub vet utterly justified.

And meh... metamidion with a gat gunner that can shoot at a versatile range is far more valuable to me than rebuild speed from one extra guy.

More pressure from gat=less pressure on the ship shooting the gat. And the cool down of the mallet on main deck makes a third engie redundant. And where else would he go? the top deck with just 2 guns  and balloon? The third engie will just step on toes.

I'm not even all that happy about buffguneer on my meta. Since the meta has such hi dps anyway with greased that the buff version of these guns vs rebuild ability just in case engines or balloons go makes the benefits of buff kinda eh. I'll only ever allow a vet with a buff set on a meta, and thats begrudgingly (because fk the pyra mobility nerfs).
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 09:53:37 pm by Maximillian Jazzhand »

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #558 on: June 11, 2015, 09:56:16 pm »
scrub vet.

Well, I certainly would not call myself a veteran but I like this. I will take this as a compliment  8)

The Mann - Scrub Veteran.

There you have your meme dire. now go die... err...

Offline BlackenedPies

• Salutes: 134
    • [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 11, 2015, 10:19:21 pm »
Quote from: Maximillian
More pressure from gat=less pressure on the ship shooting the gat. And the cool down of the mallet on main deck makes a third engie redundant. And where else would he go? the top deck with just 2 guns  and balloon? The third engie will just step on toes.

When you spawn, either your wrench buff (balloon) or gungi buffs the bottom deck while the other buffs top deck. Starting off with buffed engines and hull is a great advantage.

Spanner mallet buff maximizes damage at any range. Buffed regular does higher dps than greased.

The spanner mallet buff helps rebuild balloon and mallets when necessary. Both buff engis work together to buff balloon when it's rebuilt. In a tanking situation the gungi goes bottom deck with the most efficient repair combo plus buffs. There's no stepping on toes, it's always the most efficient.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:21:13 pm by BlackenedPies »

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #560 on: June 11, 2015, 10:24:44 pm »
Quote from: Maximillian

When you spawn, either your wrench buff (balloon) or gungi buffs the bottom deck while the other buffs top deck. Starting off with buffed engines and hull is a great advantage.

Spanner mallet buff maximizes damage at any range. Buffed regular does higher dps than greased.

The spanner mallet buff helps rebuild balloon and mallets when necessary. Both buff engis work together to buff balloon when it's rebuilt. In a tanking situation the gungi goes bottom deck with the most efficient repair combo plus buffs. There's no stepping on toes, it's always the most efficient.

one word.

fire. very big assumption there wont be any.

Offline DJ Logicalia

• Salutes: 191
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 11, 2015, 10:37:55 pm »
Even if there is fire, SpanBuff is an alternative to a gunner. I won't bring SpanBuff and a gunner because that's silly, but if I have a boat that doesn't need a gunner, I'll take a Spanner/Mallet/Buff for max DPS and repair ability.

Offline BlackenedPies

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 11, 2015, 10:40:43 pm »
There's plenty of time for the balloon engi to chem the gun. If you're worried then bring wrench buff.

Buff ammo OP
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:46:04 pm by BlackenedPies »

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #563 on: June 11, 2015, 11:55:24 pm »
there needs to be a mod or sfm video where we have guns that fire tools

Offline nanoduckling

• Salutes: 116
    • [♫]
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 12, 2015, 05:44:45 am »
I've seen MasterODZaster bring a span/mallet/buff engi and use it very effectively on a carrofish with a gunner. We all thought he was nuts, the enemy did have one flame thrower in a utility slot after all. He had to pilot a bit differently to get it to work but it did. He used the extra mobility on the blenderfish to keep out of that one gun arc. We won that match.

Usually it is stupid, but if you know what you are doing and the other engi keeps up chems on the important stuff it can work in very rare circumstances. That said I think I've brought it precisely once, when the enemies only source of fire damage was explosive weapons.

Offline Lanliss

• Salutes: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 12, 2015, 06:03:11 pm »

Sorry to correct you, but I believe the proper use of that meme would be more along the lines of "So you like to ddos Muse? You must be a high-ranking anonymous member."

Offline BlackenedPies

• [Duck]
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 12, 2015, 06:08:56 pm »
^ good one

Offline Arturo Sanchez

• [AI]
    • View Profile
    • My spaghetti channel
« Reply #567 on: June 16, 2015, 06:06:14 pm »

EVERY
SINGLE GODDAMN CP

Offline Carn

• Salutes: 63
    • [DAGZ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 16, 2015, 06:08:33 pm »
What your thing with CK and CP maps? I'm curious.

Offline Dutch Vanya

• Salutes: 107
    • [Clan]
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 16, 2015, 06:09:23 pm »
What your thing with CK and CP maps? I'm curious.
I'm wondering a lot of things about that guy.